Skip to main content
index page

Contacted and very helpful but email not received

Submitted by mercuryart on Sun, 05/01/2005 - 09:36
Credits:
[Donate]

Someone contacted me via phone from your site after I registered. They were very helpful and told me they would email me regarding options for my financial situation.

They never did.

I would very much like to speak to someone again.

Please advise.
Thank you.

Quote:

They never did.

We apologize for the mistake but it never happens with the debt consolidation care partners. All our partners have great commitment towards customer care. Such mistakes are very rare with our company; also feel free to get help from our community at forums and chat rooms.

In fact we choose our partners on the basis of customer feedback. We will surely check into the matter.

Quote:
I would very much like to speak to someone again.

I will ask our customer care dept to give you a call as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards
Vikas

Vikas: Also I have deleted your post under suggestions and feedback as it was addressing the same issue.

Submitted by Vikas on Sun, 05/01/2005 - 11:39

Vikas

( Posts: 2019 | Credits: )

Hi mercuryart

If you don't mind and if you feel comfortable, then you can put a summary of your problem over here in the forums. Doing this, it can be viewed and suggested by so many other members over here and then you can go through this site http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com also to have a better knowledge. I think you can expect a good help in this way also.

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Mon, 05/02/2005 - 11:46

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )