Skip to main content
index page

How do I get accounts successfully removed from CR?

Submitted by on Mon, 05/02/2005 - 14:14
Credits:
[Donate]

I know that this may be a redundant question but I am in the processes of setteling with all of my collection accounts. I am afraid that these accounts will never leave my report for the next 7 years. I am in the process of purchasing a new vehicle, what should be my next step? :roll: :!:

Hi Promise0413

It's very nice to hear that you are planning to buy a new vehicle. But as per your situation, if you don't mind then I must tell you that this is not the right time to do so. Since you know that you already have some debts which will require a long time to get paid, so at this time, you need a perfect balance in your finance. If you add more expense, then it will become tough for you to get it paid. At this situation, you should not increase your expenditure over your income. What I suggest you right now is that you seek some financial advice by getting yourself registered at this site http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com and then one consultant will get in touch with you and lead you to the best possible option where a balance will be established between your present and the future. To see the brighter side, if you have got some cash, then you should use it to get your debts paid as it certainly requires priority.

Please have a thought and then only decide what is right for you. I think a financial advice is necessary, so you can get yourself registered in this site.

Hoping to hear from you soon

Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Mon, 05/02/2005 - 16:25

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )

When paying collection agencies, best to get agreement in writing and negotiate that they delete tradeline listing for payment in full, that way they can't come back after you for any remaining amounts, or sell the account over to any other collection agencies.

It will be better in long run to have said items removed, then to just have them updated to show collection paid.

Collection agencies are usually more willing to delete if you pay them in full.

Just try your best to get writen confirmation that they agree to remove from credit report though.

Submitted by Pammila on Mon, 05/02/2005 - 17:51

Pammila

( Posts: 112 | Credits: )

Hi Pomise0413,

Welcome to the debt consolidation care forum.

Quote:

I am in the processes of settling with all of my collection accounts.

It is really a positive sign that you are in the process of settling all your debts. The Collection Agency will mend your credit rating once they are convinced that you have the intention to pay and clear your debt burdens.

Quote:
I am afraid that these accounts will never leave my report for the next 7 years.

Not neccessarily. The accounts can be removed from your credit report with proper negotiation and making your payments at the right time. If you can clear your debt amounts and negotiate tactfully with the Collection Agency, your accounts can be removed.

Quote:
I am in the process of purchasing a new vehicle, what should be my next step?

It is ideal to clear your debts before you step in for further investment on a vehicle. Before you plan to buy a new vehicle, you should clear the outstanding amount you owe. This will save you from future financial pressures and obligations. However, if you are still all set to buy your new vehicle, it is expected that you will manage your finance well.

:roll: Take care and wish you all success in your future venture. Keep sharing your experience and knowledge with the other members of the forum and hope you keep us updated of your future proceedings.

Cheers,
Jason

Submitted by Jason on Mon, 05/02/2005 - 21:55

Jason

( Posts: 2430 | Credits: )

Hi Promise0413

After going through all the posts, you must have been able to decide by now what is the best for you. However, if you intend to pay off your dues first, then you can get yourself registered for debt consolidation. Very easy process. You can sign in the home page of this site http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com and register yourself for free. One consultant will get in touch with you and choose the best option for you. Doing this, you will be making your positive move towards erasing your debts.

Please tell us how you feel and we will be waiting to hear from you shortly

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Tue, 05/03/2005 - 12:25

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )