Skip to main content
index page

Option One Financial Group/Debt Options?

Submitted by on Wed, 05/04/2005 - 12:21
Credits:
[Donate]

Hi, this is my first post and I am very glad that I discovered this wonderful site before I made a decision on my debt.

I have hospital Bills and credit catd bills around $5,200. I can't afford the hospital's "Lowest Monthly Payments" and these are going to collections. I am also late on my Credit Card payments (2 Months). I called a company Called "Debt Options"...they reccomended debt consolidation. The monthly total was still very hard for me to afford so they reccomended debt settlement (Which appers to be under a different branch of the company called "Option One Financial Group, INC"). It sounded great...I pay only $123 a month for 4 years and get out of debt. But it looks like $56.50 of this a month goes to the company. The lawyer gets a 25% commision on the difference of the payout and a retainer fee of $249 is required for startup. They made it sound like my creditors would be fine under the plan and I'd be able to settle it in 4 years without much damage. $123 a month would be great...but I dunno now...Anyone heard of this company? Has Settlemt like this worked for anyone else?

My credit is allready bad.

Hi tedgreen

You don't need to get surprised because the debt settlement and the programs under debt consolidation work nicely in this way to suit the needs of the consumers. Regarding the company's profile, you can search in this site's ranking chart page or search for it in the Google.

Thanks
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Thu, 05/05/2005 - 10:16

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )

Hi Roxette,

This is good guidance. Keep up the good job.:D

Cheers,
Jason

Submitted by Jason on Thu, 05/05/2005 - 21:58

Jason

( Posts: 2430 | Credits: )