Skip to main content
index page

Problems with Transunion Credit report

Submitted by Lonnis on Wed, 04/12/2006 - 12:54
Credits:
[Donate]

I'm having problems with getting information regarding my Transunion credit report. It asks me questions to verify my information. It claims I have had a mortgage within the last 5 years. I've never had a mortgage EVER because I've never owned a house! What do I do so that I can see my information and how do I get that information regarding that mortgage corrected?

When it asked me about a mortgage, I had an option to say "none of the above" or something along those lines since I have not had a mortgage. It went through - I think it's a tricky question because you think you have to know something about the mortgage when you haven't even had one. They are only trying to weed out the scammers.

Submitted by Ehwin on Wed, 05/17/2006 - 09:59

Ehwin

( Posts: 139 | Credits: )

the questions are designed to catch someone trying to imitate you to gain access to your reports, I E trick questions. Only you would know the right answers, (regardless of how the questions are worded) .. If you never had a mortgage and they say you do, but give an option for none of the above, then thats your answer.

Submitted by LCW on Wed, 05/17/2006 - 12:14

LCW

( Posts: 1151 | Credits: )