Share post
member profile picture

I am trying to become informed about the legitimacy of a company called clear debt solutions and the process by which they recommend a person can become debt free.

Check the Rip-off report at ripoffreport.com. Word of mouth is also best. The great consolidation hero amongst us is T&C. On the negative, we have Miracle Management Group who are a bunch of charlatans, and Provanta Financial Solutions whom I've had an expereince with. Provanta isn't entirely dishonest, just completely ineffective and is of no help. Miracle Management will take all your money and run. Let T&C be your new best friend.

Sub: #1 posted on Thu, 04/20/2006 - 16:51

Jedi Mistress Ari Jedi Mistress Ari

(Posts: 2192 | Credits: )

Travis, the company is not listed with BBB with the name you mentioned. May be they use alias.

I understand how important it is to do business with a good company. I would suggest you registering with this website. Once you submit your contact information, you are ready to receive free counseling with one of the best consolidation companies of the country. I'm sure the counseling session will do you good and you will then agree to enter into the program, hence, no tension of searching a good company at all. Good luck.

Sub: #2 posted on Thu, 04/20/2006 - 16:52

stella stella

(Posts: 488 | Credits: )

Do a google search of "clear debt solutions" and if any of the results come under the Rip-off report, stay far, far away!

Sub: #3 posted on Thu, 04/20/2006 - 16:52

Jedi Mistress Ari Jedi Mistress Ari

(Posts: 2192 | Credits: )

:o

Sub: #4 posted on Sat, 04/22/2006 - 15:02

Band Mom Band Mom

(Posts: 6 | Credits: )

Travis

Hi, welcome to the forums! All of which Ari told is true. But don't let just one option be in front of you. There could be other options out there. All of the services offered by this site are of good choice. You can sign up for a free debt consolidation counseling session by cliking on the link below.

Please let us know if you have any other questions

www.debtconsolidationcare.com/signup

Regards-
Mike

Sub: #5 posted on Sat, 04/22/2006 - 15:50

Teleport Teleport

(Posts: 1388 | Credits: )

Companies House UK has them registered but they were only incorporated in September 2006, but they haven't stated what sort of business they are in! No accounts filed yet (not due until July 2007). Hmmm. I've just received a fax from them - not asked for, nor wanted - but stating that they have a Consumer Credit Licence (593000) and a Data Protection Number (Z9648879).

Sub: #6 posted on Fri, 05/04/2007 - 11:06

Unregistered

watch out for Clear debt solutions. I signed up with them a year ago and so far I have been sued by 3 of my creditors and am still facing bankruptcy.

Sub: #7 posted on Wed, 05/16/2007 - 14:06

Unregistered

holy cow u've been sued 3 times!!! no settlement?

Sub: #8 posted on Thu, 05/17/2007 - 20:00

d2dtk d2dtk

(Posts: 152 | Credits: )

I am thinking about signing up with Clear debt solution based out of Florida. Should I reconsider?
I talked to many consolidation companies and so far have been pleased with the answers to my questions and some other information that was given to me.

Please advise here!

Illinois

Sub: #9 posted on Sun, 07/22/2007 - 12:08

Unregistered

rendonrea,

I would recommend Town and Country Associates and Langhorne Law. Hundreds of people that are here have had dealings, debt consolidation, settlement,etc and have been succesful in paying there debts. Give them a try first. I hope someone comes along with there infomation for you shortly.

thanks

Sub: #10 posted on Sun, 07/22/2007 - 13:49

Lukeskywalker Lukeskywalker

(Posts: 1909 | Credits: )

Page loaded in 0.290 seconds.