Skip to main content
index page

Update-Dealing with National Enterprise Systems

Submitted by mikim on Thu, 04/12/2007 - 16:51
Credits:
[Donate]

I just wanted to thank all of you here for the assistance you gave a couple of months ago when I was having issues with National Enterprise Systems. They never sent me a validation letter even after they signed for my letter requesting one, nor did they call me back and I suspect their threat of filing a civil suit was just that: a threat.

As suggested from the kind people here, I contacted the original creditor and the debt consolidation company that's been helping me pay off my credit card debts, and it looks like I should have this account paid off before the end of the year. Thanks again for all the help you provide. If I hadn't come across this website, I think I would have had a nervous breakdown, not knowing what to do. Just thought that you should see a happy post to let you know that your advice is not given in vain. :D

Hi Mikim, I am happy that you were able to work out with your creditors and didn't felt intimidated by the debt collector. Keep the receipt of the validation letter in a safe place. You might need it later if they take you to the court, though I doubt if it will ever happen.

Follow the plan set by your consolidation company and you will be through. Keep in touch with us.

Submitted by Flying Cats on Thu, 04/12/2007 - 17:13

Flying Cats

( Posts: 479 | Credits: )

Glad to know things are working for you. Next time, if the collector calls you, tape their phone call. First verify the laws in your state because in some places, you have to notify the other party before recording the conversation. The recording will serve as an important proof in bringing out any violations by the CA.

Submitted by weeswie on Fri, 04/13/2007 - 10:50

weeswie

( Posts: 382 | Credits: )