Skip to main content
index page

Sued.....

Submitted by on Tue, 07/10/2012 - 15:51
Credits:
[Donate]

I was contacted by a company claiming to be U.R.G. they will not tell me what their initals stand for and will not tell me where they are located. I cannot file a bbb complaint due to not knowing who they are their phone number is 888-556-3926 they give you a "case" number and stated all of my precious belongings and property is going t be levyed and theyy will take eveything I own they also called family and told them they were going to come by their home and serve me! I am a collection agent myself, third party and when they called me I was not asked for any verification of who I was, which is also required per the FDCPA. I want to find this company and I dont care even if I cannot I am getting an attorney and I am suing them, the attorney will find them :)

They called me said they'd make sure I would get fired and go to jail. I made arrangements to pay them, but they would take the money before the date they set. That was causing trouble with the rest of my bills, so I think I'll just go to court.

Submitted by on Tue, 01/07/2014 - 10:12

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

They called threaten I made arrangements to pay but they keep taking out on the wrong date. Do they only have one person working there? If you put one number in for an extension and you always get the same person.

Submitted by on Tue, 01/07/2014 - 10:20

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )