Skip to main content
index page

Payments for debtcc points - October 2007

Submitted by lawn1016 on Thu, 10/04/2007 - 19:54
Credits:
[Donate]

WTG Guys!!!!

Luke, what's up? Remember I sent you a PM last week and there I said you something very personal. Well, you are now getting to it. :) I am so happy to see you with a smile. God is been kind to all of us. Never lose hope. After some setbacks, there's always a light at the end of the tunnel. Always stay positive!

Submitted by Mike on Mon, 10/15/2007 - 18:16

Mike

( Posts: 1317 | Credits: )

luke, I am coming in a little late on this one. Your post touched my heart, my friend. Do not feel alone. There have been many times I have "shared" lunch with others as we didn't have lunch to take. Whoever didn't have one, we would share each others so no one would go without lunch. It breaks my heart picturing you (a sweet, kind person) being so quiet about it and just having ice water until you get home to eat your supper. Do not ever feel as though you have to do this, luke. You have so many friends here. I know there are times when there's just no money. None. Some people don't understand when you say "I have no money." You literally mean you have NO money. None. Nothing. A lot of people can't understand that. But, here, we do understand that. We know what it means to have 13 cents in your pocket and that's it until payday. Or have to ask someone for a couple dollars so you can put gas in your car so you can get to work so you'll get a paycheck. I've been there, others have been there, you've been there. The only difference now, luke, is that you have us. And we love you. And we will not let you have to be like that if at all possible. If you need ANYTHING. And I do mean ANYTHING, do not be afraid to ask. We are your friends. Even if you send a pm seeking some help, that's fine. We can get a "pm chain" going and get some help for you. If you want to post, by all means, post! Do not ever be embarrassed, ashamed, or feel silly asking US for help. These members will bend over backwards for you. And I can say that knowing that it's true. luke, please do not let yourself "suffer" (I'm not saying you were suffering, you know what I mean) when you have how many people who would give their right arm to help you? Tons. We have debtcc points to donate to you. Okay? Anyone who is as kind and caring as you are should not have to have ice water until it's suppertime. We can help you. And we will help you. I am so glad that you received your debtcc points check and your HOF check. Now you have groceries and gas. I am thankful for that. But, please remember, we are here for you. We can help you. We can donate points to a deserving person. And you are certainly a deserving person. And do not ever feel as though you don't deserve anything. Actually, I think you're possibly some kind of saint who is on Earth. So you can't claim you don't deserve something! And, luke, I mean it when I say we are here for you. Please, please let us know if/when you are ever "in a spot" and we will be on top of it. You are our friend and a member of our family. We care about you and do not want to see you going for hours on ice water. That will not happen again. I will send you a pm every single day asking you how you are doing! I will haunt you! And you better tell me the truth! You are kind, caring, and HOT looking. Why on earth would someone not want to help you out? LOL! We love you! luke, I'm not kidding here. We can help you whenever you need help. Anytime. Please, please understand this. That's what we are all here for. Each other.

Submitted by cannr on Mon, 10/15/2007 - 18:30

cannr

( Posts: 9317 | Credits: )

roxy, glenda, debt samaritan - "darn", please. LOL!

Submitted by cannr on Mon, 10/15/2007 - 18:49

cannr

Hi guys, I am going to post few screen shots of the payment requests received in the last couple of weeks. There was an unexpected error in our payment system due to which members' payments were kept pending until we were able to sort out the problem.

We have done a few payments by check. Members who have a paypal account might have to wait until this weekend or till Monday morning. By that time, we will have the funds transferred in our paypal account and from there we can process each member??????????????????????????????????????s paypal requests.

I highly apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank each of you for bearing with us.

Regards
Mike

Submitted by Mike on Tue, 10/30/2007 - 16:55

Mike

Congratulations to you all for your well deserved points! :D

Submitted by cannr on Tue, 10/30/2007 - 18:44

cannr

No.. I will put the snapshots one after another when the payments are done. Right now, we are doing payments through check only. Members having paypal accounts unfortunately need to wait until weekend or Monday Morning when the funds are available from the bank.

Submitted by Mike on Tue, 10/30/2007 - 19:47

Mike

Give me a buzz whenever you need anything.. I am here! :)

alright!

wish you wouldn't have cashed out and left! but understand why! God bless!

Thanks for all your help and hard work!

granny, just send Mike a pm and request to cash in your debtcc points. He will get it done for you! :wink:

My last one I paid part of my car payment, I am truly blessed and that is nice.

Submitted by Anthony Lemons on Tue, 10/30/2007 - 20:07

Anthony Lemons

( Posts: 1828 | Credits: )