Share post
member profile picture

I have several payday loans and now i see there is an unauthorized one on my bank statement.
I will have to contact my bank to freeze or close this acct.
I'm in bad det with these and can't continue.
I have kept up with the payments but this unauthoized one will throw me into nsf.
Can someone email me a letter i can use to request a payment plan etc...?

Before anyone can help you, please tell us what state you are from, the names of the lenders, original amount borrowed, amount paid back. It is very possible that these lenders are illegal. If so, you can take care of this yourself and not have to contact a consolidation company.

Sub: #1 posted on Fri, 08/17/2012 - 10:16

bingonut bingonut

(Posts: 1433 | Credits: )

Sub: #2 posted on Thu, 08/23/2012 - 17:51

robfl13 robfl13

(Posts: 12 | Credits: )

It is very likely that you're being handled by illegal lenders. Get all the vital information about the debt and seek ways to handle them yourself. It's a lot better that way.

Sub: #3 posted on Wed, 11/14/2012 - 20:01

daniel.radcliffe0110 daniel.radcliffe0110

(Posts: 46 | Credits: )

Daniel, please look at the date of the thread before you reply from now on.

Sub: #4 posted on Fri, 11/16/2012 - 21:29

waffles waffles
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 1697 | Credits: )

Page loaded in 0.210 seconds.