Skip to main content
index page

looking for e-mail for credit Protection Association,L.P

Submitted by on Thu, 08/10/2006 - 12:19
Credits:
[Donate]

Iam trying to find an e-mail for CREDIT PROTECTION ASSOCIATION L.P.of Dallas Tx.,75240

Sammy the only company I have heard of is Credit Protection Depot or Services they are affiliated with my cash now. Is that who you are looking for? Kyside38

Submitted by KYSIDE38 on Thu, 08/10/2006 - 12:24

KYSIDE38

( Posts: 2477 | Credits: )

This Company should be reported to the Better Business Bureau about their practices not getting back with the customers. I am reporting them, and I do hope that you do also. They will investigate!

Submitted by on Thu, 08/14/2008 - 15:12

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Sumi Marashi's email address is [email]smarashi@atsnational.com[/email] . Marashi's phone number is 1-800-800-6499 ext. 1122. Credit Protection Association is a debt collection agency for the telecommunications industry. There are a number of complaints about the company on file with the BBB of Dallas, which gives them an unfavorable rating.

Submitted by on Fri, 11/14/2008 - 06:09

For all you guys who have never worked for a 3rd party collection agency. You really should get more detail on what the company is actually for. You guys should be upset with the company you had services with and not the collection agency who actually had the account sent to them. They have no control over if an account is sent to there company. Nor do they have control over what information is sent to there company. I do understand that sometimes it can be a miscommunication, But most of the time its the customer that didnt follow up with the orignal company to see if they had and outstanding bill. Then when its sent to collections, all of a sudden the collection agencies are the bad guys.Thats not fair, Most of you know that whats in collections you caused for it to be there. You wait for it to go to collections and then call to see if you can get a settlement. Some of you guys been had things on your credit report for years. So dont get upset at someone who is doing there job.That individual that picks up the line is not the cause of whatever situation that took place. Its really ashame that You guys are looking for someone to blame. Most of you call in with an attitude. You really should treat people how you would like to be treated. I know some of you are victims of idenity theft, and some information cross with a payment by mail, or the system generated an account to go to collection status a day before the account is paid. It can be resolved with a pleasant business matter. Some of you guys are so rude! Thats not how you get someone to do all they can to assist you.

Submitted by on Wed, 03/04/2009 - 09:59

I appreciate the point made about refering back to the originator of the debt, not necessarily getting angry with the collection company, however, this particular collection company has some issues. I was sent a bill from them this past March, which I paid. The following month, I received a bill for the same amount. At this time, I sent them copies of all the pertinent info showing that I had paid (i.e., their transaction number, a copy of my bank statement showing a withdrawl from the company, etc...). I am still receiving bills which are becoming increasingly threatening.

Submitted by on Thu, 06/04/2009 - 10:44

these people never even sent me a *** notice for the bill not one goddamned letter.... i look forward to the day i get one.. im gonna wipe my *** with it

ill see them in court
*abusive term deleted -Jason

Submitted by on Fri, 07/17/2009 - 17:06

The OP asked for email, which I don't know. Personally, I wouldn't correspond with a CA via email, do it in writing by mail. For example, if you send a DV by email, it doesn't really count and they can delete it. Send all correspondence certified, return receipt requested. That way you know they got it, and you have proof they signed for it, in case the matter ever does come up in court or such.

Submitted by DebtCruncher on Sat, 07/18/2009 - 14:26

DebtCruncher

( Posts: 2293 | Credits: )

This is funny. I'm overdue on my comcast bill because I've been in and out of hospital. I call Comcast and make a payment and also arrange to pay the remainder on Dec 10,2009. They said no problem. Now I have a ding on my credit bureau dated 11-07-09. I'm mad but figure I'll dispute. Then I check and they sent another notice to credit bureau a week later on 11-14-09. And then another on 11-21-09. What the hell? Can they keep screwing my credit up every week after it took me years to finally get it going in positive direction? I am beyond pissed. I'm going to have to make a few phone calls!

Submitted by on Sun, 11/22/2009 - 23:57

HI MY NAME IS jillianne I AM CURRENTLY GETTING HELP I NEED FROM A LAWYER REGARDING ""CPA"" AKA CREDIT PROTECTION ASSOCIATION, THIS PARASITE COMPANY ALSO GOES BY ANOTHER NAME "" ETAN INDUSTRIES INC. SAME NUMBER SAME ADDRESS...HMMMM INTERESTING...YA THINK?.... WELL GET THIS... THESE PARASITES HAVE BEEN CALLING ME FOR ABOUT SIX MONTHS... FROM VARIOUS NUMBERS.... CALLING ME NAMES... AND REFERING TO ME AS mS. SOANDSO... HOWEVER I AM NOT MRS SOANDSO.... MY MAIDEN NAME IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO MRS SOSANDSO... YET THEY CALL ME REPEATEDLY HARASSING ME... HERE IS THE NAME AND NUMBER OF THE LAWYERS THAT WILL HELP YOU... PLEASE ASK FOR KAREN WHEN CALLING THIS NUMBER I GIVE YOU GUYS AND TELL HER YOU ARE CALLING HER I REGARDS TO A CASE SHE CURRENTLY HAS IN HER OFFICE... AND THE CLIENTS NAME IS MRS. MENCEL... THAT WOULD BE ME... THE NUMBER TO CALL IS (323) 988-2400 ext. 225 and ask for Karen Eisenberg I HOPE THIS HELPS... THEY WILL AND CAN TAKE YOUR CASE AND SHE WILL DO ALL THIS THROUGH E-MAIL AND PHONE CONTACT THEN A LAWYER WILL CONTACT YOU... HIS NAME IS... HOWEVER CALL KAREN AT THE ABOVE NUMBER FIRST... I FOR ONE WOULD LOVE TO SEE ""CPA'' AKA ""ETAN INDUSTRIES INC. GET EXACTLY WHAT THEY DESERVE...........LMAO
Adam J. Krohn
Krohn & Moss, Ltd.
Consumer Law Center
(800) 875-3666
www.krohnandmoss.com

Submitted by on Fri, 01/22/2010 - 03:02

Perhaps I wouldn't be angry with CPA L.P. if they hadn't ignored the three replies I've already sent them disputing the Comcast debt they're attempting to collect. Now they say I've let 30 days expire without asking for verification of the debt and thus they're entitled to beat up my credit. The next letter is going to them and to Comcast (as did the previous letters) but also to the Attorney General of both California (where I live) and Texas.

Submitted by on Tue, 03/16/2010 - 00:30

I can top all of that. I finally got my telecommunications company to contact CPA to removed an ERROR from my credit report due to a billing screwup by the telecommunications company. CPA told the creditor that they couldn't remove it. Can you believe that? The collection was an error and they we refusing to fix it. Finally someone at the telecommunications company was able to get them to promise to write a delete letter and provide it to the credit bureaus. I'm still waiting. Its unfair that companies can put things on your credit report without really verifying it and you have little recourse except to beg. There are few recourses and no penalties for errors. There should be some accountability measures and penalties for the collection and credit companies for the damage it causes to consumers who then can't get credit.

Submitted by on Wed, 04/14/2010 - 04:44

I see you are an employee of a collection agency. I hold the collection agency responsible because I have sent documentation to them proving I do not owe any money to them and they have not updated their accounts and it has been two weeks. The original creditor also contacted them to let them know the same thing. So who do you think is at fault?

Submitted by on Fri, 02/25/2011 - 08:25