Skip to main content
index page

Does anyone have a number for US fast cash?

Submitted by on Tue, 12/12/2006 - 16:33
Credits:
[Donate]

I was wondering if nayone had a number for US Fast cash? Also does anyone know the laws for Illinois or where I can find them.

Tammy do you know when this company debits from your account does it say USA CASH Center on your bank statement? KYSIDE38

Submitted by KYSIDE38 on Tue, 12/12/2006 - 20:53

KYSIDE38

( Posts: 2477 | Credits: )

Thanks Tammy I am still looking. The company I am looking for is USA CASH CENTER in SD . They are licensed with SOS but I cant get a phone number from no one. Thanks Anyway. KYSIDE38

Submitted by KYSIDE38 on Wed, 12/13/2006 - 05:36

KYSIDE38

( Posts: 2477 | Credits: )

I have NEVER dealt with them, but they are now harrassing us by phone every single day starting at 8AM now, for the past month or more. Try this: 1-800-349-4528 This is the number that has been calling us.

Submitted by on Thu, 08/20/2009 - 14:36

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

I applied for a loan with money mutual the one with montel williams money mutual didn't give me a loan us fast cash did was i scammed the number i have for us fast cash 1800-640-1295 do anyone know the laws for nj i pry this is not a scam help

Submitted by on Mon, 04/12/2010 - 20:47

I work for a collection agency and have dealt with a variety of these places on a personal level. Using the online loans is risky. Not only because in their contracts(most) state they are allowed to share your info with their "affiliates". This allows for unauthorized debits from the online company that puts you in touch with the actual lender. so you might see a company you don't recognize debiting your accnt. You then have to request a dispute through your bank, as it is hell dealing with these places directly. The FDCPA allows agencies to start calling you from 8am until 9pm every day. They can call every good # they have for you as well as anyone they think might be able to locate you(friends family). FIRPA laws protect from third party disclosure but you need to send a cease and desist letter to stop calls to your home or cell phone, but can verbally tell them to not call your work unless they are 1st party, then they can call you at work per loan agreement.

Submitted by on Fri, 01/28/2011 - 21:31