Skip to main content
index page

hall and associates

Submitted by on Wed, 01/17/2007 - 10:16
Credits:
[Donate]

does anyone have information on hall and associates a
law firm from orangeburg new york

First i would like to thank everyone for posting their thoughts on these jackballs. We were contacted about 2 weeks ago in one day we were contacted 8 times by the "lady" and use that word loosely, she stated that if they were not contacted they would be filing charges and having us arrested. I called her back it took 2 days to call me back and then i had to give them the number they called, she said they could not bring it up under our name. She is VERY RUDE, i told her that we consulted an attorney due to her excessive calls, she stated that she was within her rights to make the calls and that she was not being rude. After i advised her of our lawyer she wanted his information, i gave her what i had i didn'thave his number as it was in the phone i was talking on. She then stated to put her on hold and get into my phone book to give her the number. When i stated that it was not possible she told me that i was inept and that i had no intention of paying the debt.
I asked her several times to either contact whoever this debt was for to have them send me a bill or she could send me one. She stated that they did not send bills out that they were attorneys.
When i asked what this was for she stated that was information she didn't need to provide me. She stated the same thing when i asked how much it was. she then promptly told me that if i was not going to pay it there was nothing else to talk about and hung up on me.
So i called back about 10 times right in a row. on the 11 time i got "JAY" who stated he was attorney in the office but would not give me any information on the account and stated that it would phsyically impossible for her to call us that many times in a day. OH ok.
So our attorney called them today and they refused to talk to them.

how and why are these people still in business?

to the person that wrote they used to work for these criminals why exactly if you loved STALKING people for a living why do you still not work there. Is it because you are in PRISON? because that is where the entire "FIRM" should be.

Submitted by on Wed, 01/27/2010 - 19:14

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

it's not a scam but i guess u need to figure that out yourself.. also.. ed hall is the owner idiots.. the practicing attorneys work onsite... like i said i don't work there anymore i now manage another collection agency and i make over 75000 a year...guess it pays well to collect on money nobody else wants too.... hahahaha laughing my way to the bank!!!

Submitted by on Tue, 02/16/2010 - 08:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous
it's not a scam but i guess u need to figure that out yourself.. also.. ed hall is the owner idiots.. the practicing attorneys work onsite... like i said i don't work there anymore i now manage another collection agency and i make over 75000 a year...guess it pays well to collect on money nobody else wants too.... hahahaha laughing my way to the bank!!!

another post of lies by a humanoid(sigh).

Submitted by paulmergel on Tue, 02/16/2010 - 08:52

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

wow it was just a job... and i notice i have no complaints on here... why??? because i was professional and accurate... and gave people the information they requested..and gave them the information my boss was paying me to give them....and just for the record we were only allowed to call a deadbeat 3 times... can't speak for their dialing practices.. i never had anything to do with the dialer

Submitted by on Tue, 02/16/2010 - 08:53

Quote:

drew turner and jay hoyer are both really nice guys... too bad they your mad they do their jobs so well.. both collected over 500000 for the firm each last year!!! enjoy!!

first learn how to construct a sentence.then realize that they did that by succeeding in scamming money from people.thanks to this site and others your tally is lower than it should be.also you should be class actioned out of business just like MANN BRACKEN.

Submitted by paulmergel on Tue, 02/16/2010 - 08:55

paulmergel

Quote:

wow it was just a job... and i notice i have no complaints on here... why??? because i was professional and accurate... and gave people the information they requested..and gave them the information my boss was paying me to give them....and just for the record we were only allowed to call a deadbeat 3 times... can't speak for their dialing practices.. i never had anything to do with the dialer

you are either dillusional or really stupid.check my posts chief.btw the three times isn't in a one hour span.btw unarrested criminals like you have no right to call anyone deadbeat.

Submitted by paulmergel on Tue, 02/16/2010 - 08:58

paulmergel

Hey E. Hall and Assoc - stow it!
I can't believe there are companies out there still trying to scam the American people. I just got a letter from these jerks stating complete jibberish and bs. The letter was written by kindergarten schmucks that have nothing better to do. This should be brought to the attention of a news channel.

Submitted by on Tue, 03/09/2010 - 19:16

Thanks for all the posts. I got a message from a Kate Varney, a self described lawyer with Hall & Associates. She sounded very "put out". Her message implied that she had spoken with me before (although I have never even received a voice mail from her before today) and that evidently I had no intention of resolving the issue and unless I called her back by the end of the day (she left the message on Monday, I just got the message today), she was going to advise her client to pursue legal action.
After reading these previous posts, I am now NOT going to call them, but instead contact my State Attorney General and the Attorney General of New York and file a complaint.

Submitted by on Wed, 04/07/2010 - 10:42

I just got a letter from this same company the end of april. Telling me that I owed 158.00 on a check that was wrote on july 2008. I contacted the place that the check was wrote to and the manger told me that they don't deal with an attorney's office in New York.
I called the local police dept and told them what was going on and he talked to a guy in the same time and this same thing happened to him as well. I called on friday and asked if i could get a print out of all the charges and the guy was rude and hung up on me. Told me that I had no intention to pay it. Not to this company. I felt the same way that things were very fishy. So now I have to change my cell phone number because if this jerk from this E. Hall and Associates PLLC
Good luck to anyone else that gets scamed.

Submitted by on Sat, 05/08/2010 - 13:23

Wow. I thought I was alone in this mess with E. Hall & Associates. They called out of the blue one day and stated I owed them $1500.00 + on a debt that I had paid in March of 2009. Of course when I stated that the debt had been paid over a year ago, they became beligerant and threatened me. Said they would file a lawsuit. So, I paid two payments of 200.00 and finally found all the paperwork that proved I had paid the debt. When I called to report I had paperwork to show, they have now quit taking my calls, no matter who I ask for they "are not at their desk", send me to voicemail, and of course no one returns my call. This has been going on for 2 months. Does anybody know if anything can be done, and if so, WHAT? I wonder with this many complaints, if people could go together filing a lawsuit against them? I'M IN! I've had enough of them. And I think they have reported this so-called debt on credit report as well and this is hurting me financially as well as personally as I am also seeking employment. Any help out there would be appreciated.

Submitted by on Sat, 07/10/2010 - 12:06

I am glad I found this site. My fiance first received a letter from E.Hall and Associates in May 2009. We ignored it. Then we got a letter in January 2010. My fiance talked to a "Tom Masters" and received contact information for a Western Union payment. Unfortunately, we sent 200 dollars. The contact numbers for this firm were 845-848-2077 and 845-678-6250. This month we got a letter from R.Cohen & Associates, PLLC. The address is 290 Larkin Drive Suite 103 #388, Monroe, NY 10950. Phone number 845-680-6758. That raised my suspicion because the account number is the same but the law firm has changed. That is when i started to google the firms and was led to this site. Thanks for the information. There seems to be several things in common between what everyone is experiencing, which makes me know this is a scam. I only wish we would have looked at the documentation better before sending that 200 dollars.

Submitted by on Thu, 07/15/2010 - 11:11

First of all some people hear have a valid complaint against "The Firm". I refuse to sink to the depths of the scum on the bottom of my shoes, as you did(take the hint!!!!) But my complaint is due to the fact that the bill was paid and they have continued to harrass me! No problem with snayone doing their job, but remember that the person on the phine is just as grown as you and does not to be talked to like a dog!!!! Secondly, "DO YOUR JOB" make sure that it is a true issue before you call and harrass people. I have always heard you get more bees with honey than vinegar, try being respectful ...everyone does not seek to just not pay their debts!!!!reply to

Quote:

i used to work there...there are several attorneys on sight and they most deifnately can AND will sue you deadbeats if you continue to NOT pay on a legit bill... you should stop crying and pay your debts...or at least TRY to get a job

Submitted by on Thu, 09/16/2010 - 11:34

:DThey really broke the mold when they made people like you. You are so special I bet you cant wait to collect your, barely a wage paycheck. as a bonus this year did they give you a lump of coal in your stocking?

Submitted by on Sat, 01/01/2011 - 13:19

oh a REAL practicing attorney what are they practicing?? In this day and age attorneys are a dime a dozen there are very few who are good at there craft. And you sir have probably never met one who is even half way decent.Because they would never do things like the aforementioned things to collect old debt.

Submitted by on Sat, 01/01/2011 - 13:27