Skip to main content
index page

Need address for Debt Management Partners

Submitted by Icon on Mon, 11/16/2009 - 09:39
Credits:
[Donate]

I tried searching here and on Bing (MSN's version of Google) and I'm coming up with nothing. Is this a real collection agency?

Quote:

Originally Posted by SC
I've found the following address of DMP. Hope it'd work.

Debt Management Partners,
Rochester, NY.
Phone: 585 662 9041
Fax: 585 486 1233

I don't think this is the correct one. When I search it, I'm getting a debt consolidation company. The company address I'm looking for has an 800 number. The numbers you provided turn up nothing in a search. Maybe I'm going about it the wrong way?

Submitted by Icon on Tue, 11/17/2009 - 05:52

Icon

( Posts: 185 | Credits: )

I manage the ACN office, and we have no affiliation to Debt Management Partners...just want to clarify.

However, if you happen to have an account with our office would you be so kind as to call us and pay your bill? Thanks!

Submitted by on Mon, 05/10/2010 - 07:55

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous
I manage the ACN office, and we have no affiliation to Debt Management Partners...just want to clarify.

However, if you happen to have an account with our office would you be so kind as to call us and pay your bill? Thanks!

you are such a liar,and be so kind as to TAKE A HIKE!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted by paulmergel on Mon, 05/10/2010 - 08:02

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

Why is it so hard to give the correct mailing address so that creditors can send in their payments or send in vital information to the company? I am so fed up with the bull that I just contact BBB and go from there! I am a grown woman and I don't have time for the drama!!

Submitted by on Tue, 10/05/2010 - 08:44

Cashnetusa.net is doing there own investigation. Contact cashnetusa.com to get the phone number to there complaints dept. I just submitted my complaint. The Rep told me that the FTC and BBB is on board. This is not a joke or a scam. I keep getting calls from a company called United saying I owe 115.00 but cashnet told me different.

Submitted by on Thu, 12/23/2010 - 12:30

I am trying to track down an OLD account that I had with CashNet USA 4 years ago to settle it. Debt Management Partners is the last connection to this account, but are not very helpful in locating it. Maybe the Better Business Bureau needs to get involved. Iam dealing
with a scam at this very time, phony court papers, incorrect, vague, nonspecific information, unprofessional threateninglanguage/grammar, & they are calling me from various numbers w/different area codes. I traced each of those various numbers to landlines of
different phone/communication companies, & have reported this scam
to as many of those companies that could be reached. I am keeping
a log of these calls to keep reporting this illegal activity.

Submitted by on Fri, 04/15/2011 - 20:32

I've been dealing with DMP all weekend. I haven't had any debt since 2001. I can't find any info to verify that this company exists. They did however threaten me but couldn't verify any of my personal information(name, address, etc) when asked. Then the calls stopped, hopefully for good. Goodluck!

Submitted by on Mon, 05/09/2011 - 08:50