Share post
member profile picture

Sorry about that,

Financed Re-Finance Amount
Astrolending 250.00 75.00 already pd 450
Impact Cash 350.00 105.00 315
ameriloan 350.00 105.00 210

On the Astrolending is there a letter that I can send re-scending the ACH agreement or are there any debt consolidation programs for interent loans. I use my pay check just to pay the fees and am falling behind on my bills. Please, any help woul be greatly appreciated

Guest, If you could tell us what state you are in we can provide you a little more information. For consolidaiton most people use Langhorn or Towne and Country. I think with either of these you have to be in certain states and/or have a certain ammt. of pdl debt. In many cases our members just handle the situation themselves. Knowing which state you are in would help us point you in the right direction. As for revoking ACH authorization, all you need to do is type/email a short letter to the pdl simply stating, I (your name) here by revoke debit autorization to any and all accounts in my name. and then sign it.

Sub: #1 posted on Fri, 08/08/2008 - 07:16

RoxyNY RoxyNY
(Posts: 4178 | Credits: )

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.749 seconds.