Skip to main content
index page

ONE OF OUR FORUM MEMBERS IN NEED!!!!!!

Submitted by KYSIDE38 on Thu, 11/30/2006 - 15:49
Credits:
[Donate]

Hello Everyone, I have talked this over with Fins and we decided this would be a good thing to do. One of our forum members is pretty sick, with a 12 year old child to provide for for Christmas. She has no help. No family. If you could please donate some points it would be appreciated. KYSIDE38 here is the link:

txtreasure- I just donated all my points. If you haven't checked out Jedi Jeffs' sugestion, please do, they may be able to help. I too, live in a small town in Okla., but if you keep looking and telling people your situation, no one will let your daughter go without Christmas. They even have a thing here, that the newspaper will do your story-no names- and people donate money, gifts, etc. Check out your Salvation Army, United Way,etc., that's what these agencies are for. Best of Luck, and my prayers too :D ...Karen

Submitted by Bossy4455 on Fri, 12/01/2006 - 16:59

Bossy4455

( Posts: 5854 | Credits: )

I meant to donate 1,000 points to you TxTreasure, but I accidentally hit an extra zero! And it went in as 10,000 points, I am sorry, I don't have 10,000 points, but if I did they would all be yours!! I pm'd Mike to see if that could be corrected. Sorry. Believe me, if I had that many, you would get them all! I will continue to donate more points to you. :D

Submitted by WHEREAMI? on Sun, 12/03/2006 - 07:50

WHEREAMI?

( Posts: 5263 | Credits: )

I dont know how to post a picture here as the ones that I tried to post it wouldnt let me due to the size, any suggestions,
I appreciate all that everyone is doing this is so overwhelming to me I am almost speechless and the thought that my daughter wont have to go without Christmas she will be so surprised I cant even tell you How this has effected me in a positive way, WHen you feel so down and things dont seem to have a light at the end People from the group have provided that for my daughter and myself
THANK YOU sO MUCH!

Submitted by txtreasure on Mon, 12/04/2006 - 05:26

txtreasure

( Posts: 155 | Credits: )

txtreasure,

I applaud your efforts for keeping your family together during this difficult time. I hope that you are able to get well soon. My mother just had surgery on Friday to remove her tumor and all went well. My prayers go out to your and your children during the Holiday Season. What types of items does your daughter need?

Submitted by Cow & Chicken on Mon, 12/04/2006 - 05:36

Cow & Chicken

( Posts: 3571 | Credits: )

txtreasure

Do you have the picture saved in your computer? You just have to attach the pic and it will be uploaded in this forum. Click on the "post reply" button. You will find a button to browse the picture from your computer. If you see any problems, PM any of the moderators for help.

The prayers of the community members are directly reaching to the God's door. He will hear your wishes.

Submitted by orake on Mon, 12/04/2006 - 05:38

orake

( Posts: 482 | Credits: )

What will truly make me happy this season is being able to provide and see my daughter and son have a christmas, That is where my joy is They make everyday worth living!

In fact I will share a picture if I can get it on here just something funny that I forgot I had this morning in looking for pictures,
I was out doing yard work this past summer and she had asked me if she could fix her own sandwich Which was fine by me but mind you she loves everything on them Onions included and I dont even do that.... Eewwww
But I walked in the house only to find her standing at the counter cutting this onion with my snorkeling mask On I about died!!! she is something else, Hell I would have never thought of that,

Submitted by txtreasure on Mon, 12/04/2006 - 07:21

txtreasure

That could be too there have been so many times throughout my daughters life that I really wouldnt know what I would do without her and there are times as a parent that You think How can I even get mad at her A couple of years ago I was on the phone with my mother as my dad was in ICU and they didnt know if he was going to make it, And In the midst of all the tears she comes running inside to tell me that there is something on the front porch for me ( Im thinking oh great whos dog does she have or whos flowers has she picked )
But no I had gone outside and Low and behold there PAINTED with Hunter green spray paint the whole width of my sidewalk right up to my front porch was the words " I LOVE MY MOM" Im telling you, you could see this from the street Im talkin gHetto looks to the house now, She tested the spray paint on the brick Pole on my front porch it appearerd since there was a sprayed blob there , Mind you I never did get this off I did take pictures of it. It had to wear off
So when I say she is something else she truly is!

Submitted by txtreasure on Mon, 12/04/2006 - 08:23

txtreasure

That's so funny, tx! Kid's have a way of making you feel better that way though.

Submitted by Jessi on Mon, 12/04/2006 - 08:30

Jessi

( Posts: 3361 | Credits: )

Update to you all that are praying for us and with the donations enabling me to be able to provide Christmas for my kids THANK YOU!!
Back to the Doctor yesterday as I have been very sick More Meds THank God for drug Reps who leave samples !!! As my immune system is down It seems everything that goes around I am getting, I will go back Friday for x-rays of my chest to make sure it has not settled there, But It is another Day and I am blessed for that!
Thank you All for your support and blessing!

Submitted by txtreasure on Thu, 12/07/2006 - 06:20

txtreasure

In celebration of being PDL free and to help others, which is the true Christmas spirit, I have donated all my points as of today. It wasn't much but every little bit counts... as we all know after being in PDL h*ll :twisted: ! Thanks to everyone for all of your guidance and support. :P

Submitted by Dixie on Thu, 12/07/2006 - 11:52

Dixie

( Posts: 124 | Credits: )

TX I will be sending some points your awy also. Your package will be there end of week. Love ya KYSIDE38

Submitted by KYSIDE38 on Fri, 12/08/2006 - 21:14

KYSIDE38

( Posts: 2477 | Credits: )

Hi Anne (txtreasure),

We have transferred the payment against your DebtCC points to your paypal account as you wished. May your coming days be full of happiness and peace. Feel free to contact with the community members whenever you need some help.

Also, I am glad to be associated with such a nice community where members love each other and come up with great ideas when it comes to helping others. I can see that DebtCC is no more a community, its becoming a family day by day. My gratitude to all the members who have donated their hard-earned points for this noble cause.

Wish you all Merry Christmas :D

Regards
Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Sat, 12/09/2006 - 02:36

Vikas

( Posts: 2019 | Credits: )

Why not show this particular topic to other Christian community forums?? ( Google/yahoo for Christian forums. )

We can request them to make a special prayer for Txtreasure and her family and if they can do some help..

Post the link of this noble work in there forum so that people interested in doing the help can come and see here.

Submitted by GunsNroses on Sat, 12/09/2006 - 13:17

GunsNroses

( Posts: 485 | Credits: )

This forum is so special just look how everybody came together and made Christmas happen for TX. There are some wonderful and caring people on here. I am ashamed to say that I had cashed my points before I started this link. So with my check I receive I am sending some gifts to TX little girl. Merry Christmas E verybody you are so wonderful. KYSIDE38

Submitted by KYSIDE38 on Sat, 12/09/2006 - 15:50

KYSIDE38

( Posts: 2477 | Credits: )