Skip to main content
index page

Xander is here!!!

Submitted by Sassnlucy on Tue, 06/26/2007 - 06:45
Credits:
[Donate]

I haven't talked to Leah but Ihad 2 pictures messages of Xander when I woke up this morning. I assume she had him around 11pm or midnight cause she sent me the pictures at 1:38am. He looks very healthy and happy; in fact, it looks like he is posing for the camera! He looks very happy and healthy. I will keep everyone updated if I hear more!! :D :D :D :D

I am so happy that mother and baby are doing well. KYSIDE38

Submitted by KYSIDE38 on Tue, 06/26/2007 - 07:48

KYSIDE38

( Posts: 2477 | Credits: )

He is so adorable. I am just so happy they are both ok. KYSIDE38

Submitted by KYSIDE38 on Tue, 06/26/2007 - 09:50

KYSIDE38

Thank you everyone! He was worth every single stitch I got! We have been home for 2 days now....He is already spoiled rotten. He won't sleep alone so I had to go out and get what is called a snuggle nest so he can lie beside me in bed and not get hurt! I will post more pics when I get them developed! thanks to everyone who wished me well!

Submitted by Leah on Fri, 06/29/2007 - 21:51

Leah

( Posts: 2322 | Credits: )

I am shocked that you actually have time to come on to the web when you have a brand new baby at home. In the days and weeks to come, I hope you will use your time a little more wisely and rest when the baby allows and not waste your precious down time on the internet. Maybe this is my age showing(over 50). Best wishes to you and your new little boy.

Submitted by on Sat, 06/30/2007 - 08:05

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

I was on the internet for all of 5 minutes last night but thanks for the advice. Trust me, I get my rest as I have people here to help me out and my son gets all the attention from me that he can soak up. But, what would I expect from cetain people? You know the old saying...opinions are like a$$holes and everybodies got one!

Submitted by Leah on Sat, 06/30/2007 - 09:20

Leah

Still nasty even after having a beautiful healthy baby. And that is my a$$hole opinion. Something tells me that this post will never be allowed to be shown, even though there is nothing here that isn't in the post above.

Submitted by on Sat, 06/30/2007 - 09:34

Oh Leah, Just enjoy the BLESSING you have in your arms. We Love Ya. KYSIDE38

Submitted by KYSIDE38 on Sat, 06/30/2007 - 10:09

KYSIDE38

How is that? I approved your post! And yes, I think that I had every right to defend myself against the post above it in which it is implied that I am a bad mother for spending a few of my free moments on the internet. So, take it as you like. I do not care but don't ever try to imply that I am not taking care of my son! And don't ever imply that I am not a good mother! Until you witness my interactions with my son, you have no idea and no clue! Verbally attacking someone because they got online to say thank you to everyone for their well wishes is juvenile and just plain ignorant! I am so done with this forum! To my friends, you know how to reach me. Thank you to everyone else who wished me well and those of you who didn't....well who cares what you think!

Submitted by Leah on Sat, 06/30/2007 - 10:09

Leah

Why in the world would anyone come on here and be so nasty to Leah? She has such a good heart and has been kind to everyone and has helped a lot of people. Even after a few people were very nasty to her, (you know who you are)she was STILL kind to you!! But don't think that she bought your act because she knows you were just making fun of her. I think that she has the right to use her time the way she chooses without being judged by anyone for her parenting skills!!!!! Leah is a wonderful mother and a great person. Leah, your friends here love you bunches.

Submitted by Sassnlucy on Sat, 06/30/2007 - 10:20

Sassnlucy

( Posts: 2698 | Credits: )

Guest as long as Leah takes good care of her son just who r you to tell her she shouldn't be on the internet what she does with her spare time is really none of ur freakin business anyways....there is no law stating u have to spend every minute or every second standing over ur new born if they r sleeping or awake as long as he is well taken care of and for which I feel he will always be greatly taken care of...oh Leah u better get ur butt back in here....tell that a$$clown to kiss where u sit....and congrads on the arrival of ur son he is soo cute

Submitted by lostlady468inpa on Sat, 06/30/2007 - 10:21

lostlady468inpa

( Posts: 45 | Credits: )

Leah - don't let some nut job get to you. You know how we get the strange people that just want to cause problems - mark it down to that. I know that babies sleep around 3 hours at a time - are up for about an hour for feeding and changing and cuddling. I think that this guest thinks that you should be occupied with the baby 24/7 which as we all know is immposible. I son't know about your doc, but mine always told me that to be a good mother I needed to make sure that I made - yes made time for myself and that way I would be refreshed for the grueling effort that it takes to be a mother and to be able to enjoy every minute of motherhood. Let this person go - their comment is not worth you giving up something that you enjoy and it does not make you a bad mother!

Submitted by Colleen H Carrocia on Sat, 06/30/2007 - 10:24

Colleen H Carrocia

( Posts: 1117 | Credits: )

To Leah, I honestly don't think that anyone was implying you were a bad mother and neglecting your child. If you see where the person mentioned their age, I think maybe they were just giving out some grandmotherly advice. Sometimes I think that because you cannot hear the tone in which posts were written, you cannot really appreciate what the writer is trying to say. Can't we all just get along? Way to much negativity on this forum. And congratulations on your baby!

Submitted by on Sat, 06/30/2007 - 10:46

I wrote a post earlier about how I thought perhaps the guest who offended so many may have been misunderstood, just my opinion, and for whatever reason it has been chosen to not be posted. Can anyone tell me why that would be? It was not offensive, not personally attacking anyone, just tying to keep peace here. I mean there are posts above that have swears and are attacking and yet they are here. I guess I am not sure what criteria determines what posts stay and which ones don't.

Submitted by on Sat, 06/30/2007 - 14:14

Oh Leah, just ignore that post!! Like someone else stated, newborns sleep a LOT, take this time to do WHATEVER u please!! It wont' be long that u will be chasing him around!! Im positive ur a great mother and love ur son very much!!!! He's precious!
And plz don't leave the forum from some random comment from someone u don't even know. As i've witnessed in life and especially online some people are just looking for trouble and to stir the pot. Ignore those people! You're an awesome person and very loving!
Well wishes to u and Xander!

Ang
P.S. Did i mention he's the most precious baby?!?! lol

Submitted by Ang on Sat, 06/30/2007 - 14:20

Ang

( Posts: 2306 | Credits: )

Leah, he is a beautiful little baby and any guest,member,and especially members who are using a guest id can bug off.It takes a very sick person to trample on a mother with a newborn child.This forum can burn amongst your ears for all I care. I see more posts with attacks,spite,opinions,and other garbage now. This board is losing membership because of this and no one seems to care.My friends can contact me,but I will be continuing my work on my other consumer boards as I have already graduated from the diaper phase on all three of my children and that is what this place is turning into.

Submitted by cajunbulldog on Sat, 06/30/2007 - 14:42

cajunbulldog

( Posts: 4850 | Credits: )

Give me a break here! First off guest, Leah wasn't the one who posted the pictures of her beautiful baby, another member did for her--and Leah is back with us today for the first time--and welcome back, Leah! And I'm glad to see pictures of Xander because we've all been following Leah's pregnancy through the months.
I also have two children who are grown and can tell you that all mothers have to take care of themselves first before they can be there for their children. So I hope Leah posts often!

Submitted by kscornell on Sat, 06/30/2007 - 15:00

kscornell

( Posts: 4407 | Credits: )

Good post cajun and in the little time i've been here, i also have noticed a LOT of what u mention! I usually just ignore those post and move on with more productive ones, where u can actually help someone outta desparation as you were so kind to do with me when i first arrived here frantic!
I will NEVER forget all u've done for me and am sad at the loss of ur knowledge for others!
Ang
P.S. Also, seems the adminstrators could track these guest ISP's, NO????

Submitted by Ang on Sat, 06/30/2007 - 15:09

Ang

( Posts: 2306 | Credits: )

I usually try not to get in the middle of these things...

When I was in college, I had to take two courses in discrete mathematics, which was all about logical deductions and truth tables and analogies ... for my final I had two write a two page proof on how an odd number plus an odd number will always be an even number.

Looking at this argument logically, lets analyze the basis for rebuke: guest will suppose Leah is a bad mother because Leah has taken 5 minutes away from her newborn to come onto the internet and say hi.

Using the same rationale, we should say Leah is not entitled to take a $hit either. Taking a dump would mean she would need to spend 5 minutes on the toilet, away from her child. Therefore, all mothers who deficate, are bad mothers.

Leah, congratulations on your newborn. He is indeed a beauty. I agree with everyone else here that says coming on here for a few minutes was not wrong. We're glad to see you're back and well. Please do not take such trite to heart.

Submitted by DebtCruncher on Sat, 06/30/2007 - 15:16

DebtCruncher

( Posts: 2293 | Credits: )

Debtcruncher, LOL Thats the best one I have heard in a long time. LMAO KYSIDE38

Submitted by KYSIDE38 on Sat, 06/30/2007 - 19:54

KYSIDE38