Skip to main content
index page

Xander is here!!!

Submitted by Sassnlucy on Tue, 06/26/2007 - 06:45
Credits:
[Donate]

I haven't talked to Leah but Ihad 2 pictures messages of Xander when I woke up this morning. I assume she had him around 11pm or midnight cause she sent me the pictures at 1:38am. He looks very healthy and happy; in fact, it looks like he is posing for the camera! He looks very happy and healthy. I will keep everyone updated if I hear more!! :D :D :D :D

I really think all of you like all the bickering and back stabbing, and it is fun for you to see who can have the last word. Put your energy into something worthwhile. We are a country at war, do we have to be at a words war on a damn debt webtsite. Ridiculous. All of it. All of you.

Submitted by on Sun, 07/01/2007 - 03:41

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill. Next thing you'll be saying is that the guest poster is going to report Leah to child welfare. I say that because the guest poster inferred that mothers who deficate are bad mothers?!?!? That is some reading between the lines. Get real people, this is a debt help site.

Submitted by on Sun, 07/01/2007 - 04:13

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Have you ever caught a mole? I used to take a shovel and catch moles while they're making their mole-hills. Then I'd tie a string around their feet and walk them around like a pet.

You are correct, this is a debt help site. Except this post is in the pub, where anything goes. I more or less use sarcasm and analogies (ie my mountain) to point out that the original molehill isn't very logical. Who are we to tell Leah how she should be spending her time? I am sorry for being flippant. Now let me go hide in my corner...

Submitted by DebtCruncher on Sun, 07/01/2007 - 08:18

DebtCruncher

( Posts: 2293 | Credits: )

Isn't it funny how ALL of the negative post are made by Guests?!?! I find that "almost" funny! Anyone can be a guest even a regular member or poster! SHOCKING, i know! But i'd be willing to bet that Mike and Vikas can track ISP's and know who's posting what!
But anyway, did i tell ya how adorable Xander is Leah? ha ha HE REALLY IS PRECIOUS!
Miss ya girl,
Ang

Submitted by Ang on Sun, 07/01/2007 - 09:03

Ang

( Posts: 2306 | Credits: )

:roll:

This thread started as a celebration of Xander's arrival, and quickly degenerated into a bash-fest. I for one have had enough of this crap. I come to this site to help others, not to watch unnamed guests attack a member, or members fight amongst themselves.

Leah, your baby is beautiful and has a wonderful mother. Welcome to the sisterhood of mothers everywhere - you are always among friends!

Submitted by SUEBEEHONEY70 on Sun, 07/01/2007 - 11:03

SUEBEEHONEY70

( Posts: 4583 | Credits: )

Oh My Goodness. What the hell happened here now. Friggin' everything gets ruined around here.

Leah, he's beautiful. Congratulations. And you know what? LOL, you'll be able to spend MORE time on this board because you're going to be up all night!! :D It's a wonderful time, enjoy it while it lasts. They grow up waaaaay too fast.

Submitted by finsfan13 on Sun, 07/01/2007 - 11:21

finsfan13

( Posts: 6919 | Credits: )