Skip to main content
index page

Green path debt solutions - has any complaints?

Submitted by on Wed, 01/21/2009 - 09:55
Credits:
[Donate]

I Looked into and called many different companies before finaally going with the one I choose

I went with Whitelight Financial Services
They were cheaper then the otehr companies I looked at
were one the only companies that didn't have many bad BBB marks and also offered other services that the otehr companies didnt

Good
Whitelight Financial Services -Looking for debt reduction
Greenpath - If you are looking for a consolidation

Bad
US Debt settlement -Lots of complaints
United Debt -Lot of Complaints
Debt Destroyers -People were very rude

Please add any good or bad companies to this list
so people know who to look for and who to stay away from

Whitelight Financial Services has a C- rating with BBB which is a good one.

Nick, which Greenpath are you talking about?
Greenpath Inc has a "Satisfactory" rating with BBB.
Greenpath debt solutions has a A+ rating with BBB.

Which United Debt are you talking about?
United debt counseling Services, Inc. has a A- rating with BBB which is a good rating.
United debt management has a B-rating with BBB which too is a good rating.
Please be specific which company you are referring to.

Submitted by phoenix on Thu, 01/22/2009 - 01:58

phoenix

( Posts: 1445 | Credits: )

Whitelight Financial has never had a compliant filed in there
over 4 year history they have a C rating because they are not a Member of the BBB just listed however they are a member of USOBA and other agencies
United debt solutions was the company I was talking they have lawsuits and everything else I
Dont trust the BBB Rating System as they will tell you a company great if that company pays membership fees to them
I look for Complaint records and Whitelight was the only company I found with a zero Complaint record also I was talking about Greenpath Debt Solutions
Thanks

Submitted by on Mon, 01/26/2009 - 20:02

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Hey nick, first off you are just advertising here, Whitlight has not been around for over 4 years....they just started to use the name Whitelight since december when the court ruled that they were using there original name..StateFarmsFinancial as a way to get buisness by sounding like the real State Farm....
You all can read this decicion that iam talking about here
domains.adrforum.com/domains/decisions/1232479.htm
and again here
domains.adrforum.com/domains/decisions/1232440.htm
also the UDS that you are referring too is United Debt Solutions..ohh yhe isnt that your uncles company???
Yeppers..sounds scandalous as always but hey isnt that what you do for a living..to be scandalous..and rip people off???

Submitted by on Thu, 02/05/2009 - 07:22

i would hope that the above post is just not true but unfortunatly alot of this is going on lately. Shame on you if its true! This is a forum to help people make a informed decision. I would hope that you come back and prove that you are not just advertising here but considering its been about 2 weeks scince you posted and did not come back to find the results of your post, all people have to do is search around this forum to find good and bad companies. we dont need to have a specific post about one. This site does not promote any sites so that people can make a informed decision on thier own

Submitted by love_my_things on Thu, 02/05/2009 - 11:11

love_my_things

( Posts: 1434 | Credits: )

I was pointing out what companies I went with and used
I used Whitelight for my debts I was behind on and
Greenpath for the ones I was current with.
Mr Steve-O
What are you talking about??

Submitted by on Fri, 02/06/2009 - 09:36

Iam talking about the fact the whitelight has not been around for a year like you say, they just started using that name since they were forced to change from statefarms..and even then statefarms has just been around for almost a year..soo how can you say you have been with them for year unles you havnt and your just here advertising..i have seen many posts from people calming to use them but its all false, you can tell just by the BS info they give trying to make the place sound legit and like they have been in business for a long time when the fact is they havn't and there not legit. i cant wait for the states attorney general to aim his new law suites there way...hes currently going after there sister company (the place that all of there employees used to work, and one of the owners as well) United debt solutions..if you really want to know what knid of people are working at Whitelight then just look up United Debt Solution in jacksonville fl on google, you will see the kinda scandalous stuff they did, and those are the same exact people at whitelight...just changed names and locations..a few blocks down is all really....

Submitted by on Fri, 02/06/2009 - 10:07

I'm a manger at Whitelight financial
We have already been informed and know that all the negative postings are a Anthony Battista one of the Co-Owners ex husbands who is simply upset that his wife left him and has become very successful. We ask clients we have helped to post there positive experiences with our company Steve-O AKA Mr Battista you have the right to post what ever you like about our company we find it funny here that you a lonely little man has nothing better then bash a company you know nothing about

WFS has helped over a 1000 people and has never had a complaint if you think your going to hurt our company
by writing nasty little blogs your wrong
Our company will always do well because we have trained employees and handle our clients properly
WFS took over clients from SFF and has been around a little over 3 years we have had many success stores and will continue to help people as we grow

Submitted by on Fri, 02/06/2009 - 11:18

this is gonna stop.you wanna do this.take it to the springer show.one more irrelevant post and this is locked.

Submitted by paulmergel on Fri, 02/06/2009 - 11:25

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

To the moderator,
First of iam sorry that this is getting out of hand here, all iam trying do is help people like on here stay away from these people, i used to work with them and know all there dirty little secrets on how they handle business, i know what the scam is and would hope that people would know better then to deal with people like whitelight financial..IE: SFF...They prey on people down on there luck trying to do the right thing, by offering services like debt settlement..but in reality they know that there customers are having a hard enough time paying there bills, and hope that if they set them up on this "program" that eventually they will not be able to keep up paying whitelight negating there verbal contract and leaving Whitelight free from having to follow through on there end of the contract after they have already gotten paid for a service that they never intended on providing in the first place...
Also for your information the people involved in this company come from another closed company called United Debt Solutions...Whitelight..SFF whatever they call themselves now all come from UDS...you can read all about there tactics and whats happening to them now here
tampabay.bizjournals.com/tampabay/stories/2008/10/13/daily26.html

its all real shady and i just want to help people who are really i need stay away from people like this who just want to scam them out of there hard earned money during these tough economic times that our country is facing..
thanks again.

Submitted by on Sat, 02/07/2009 - 04:24

Steve We understand that you have a grudge
against your ex employer
Now you are stating that WFS is affiliated with United Debt Solutions WFS has never been affiliated nor worked with
United Debt you couldn't find anything bad about our agency
so you know want to group us with companies not affiliated with us
just give it up do you really have nothing better to do with your time
Whitelight is a member of USOBA,TASC and has never had a complaint filed with BBB
No one believes you
Our track record speaks for it self
Having helped over a 1,000 people and no complaints
Whatever the reason you were let go from the company
Its over find something better to do with your time
This is Sad Really

Submitted by on Wed, 02/11/2009 - 14:12

Really SAD

Submitted by on Wed, 02/11/2009 - 14:14

well since this is gonna continue like this.i'm locking this thread.

Submitted by paulmergel on Wed, 02/11/2009 - 14:28

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )