Skip to main content
index page

is this really free

Submitted by curlycarl on Fri, 01/21/2005 - 04:59
Credits:
[Donate]

Is this really going to help? Will you provide me what I need > is this really free?

Quote:

Is this really going to help?

Yes I can bet on it, the true help can come only if you know what the need is. Our articles, "do it yourself", Faq and other sections will make you aware of all possibilities, and then choice is completely yours.

Quote:
will you provide me what I need

Yes, we will guide you from the very first step to credit repair. We do cover holiday budgeting, the state laws which will help you at every stage.

Quote:
is this really free?

There is nothing called "free lunch", debt consolidation companies get compensation from creditors for their effort. In Short debt consolidation companies act more or less like a good collection agency for creditor. We do not charge our customers, we have a membership fees for debt consolidation companies under our services. For more you can have a look at http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/fees.html

Once again welcome to debt consolidation care forums.

Regards
Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Fri, 01/21/2005 - 09:28

Vikas

( Posts: 2019 | Credits: )

Quote:

Will giving up my credit card help?

Not Exactly, we advice you to use it carefully and give some time to settle the debts through regular payments.

Quote:
is it ok to mail you and get help step by step?

I am sure by this time our counselor must have contacted you for free counseling, for any further query feel free to mail us at [email]simon@debtconsolidationcare.com[/email]

Thanks
Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Thu, 01/27/2005 - 09:56

Vikas

( Posts: 2019 | Credits: )

Hi Justme,

[quote=Justme] how come you happen to offer this service for free? do you have other business .is there any hidden fees... please help ...am curious! :wink:
Thanks a lot justme[/quote]

We get a compensation from the creditors company, as creditor companies end up getting nothing if applied for bankruptcy(bankruptcy will ruin your credit history also). No there are no hidden fees, our services are absolutely free.

Thank you,
Simon

Submitted by simon on Fri, 02/04/2005 - 20:23

simon

( Posts: 307 | Credits: )

do you call interest free. i bet you didnt question your credit card companys this much OK . how come we dont question the people we need to question. and we allow malitious companys to walk all over us? you should be asking how and when can i start to save my future. sorry but some people should really read between the lines when someone offers you plastic money.

Submitted by puchodog on Mon, 03/21/2005 - 09:54

puchodog

( Posts: 58 | Credits: )

We should be very careful with the cards, many fall into the trap. Be calculative before spending it and especially if it is through credit cards.

Quote:

do you call interest free.

They make you dependent through the free zone offers and then they can play with the interest. First one or two year is free zone and then comes the real game.

Be careful with money and Credit card.

Submitted by simon on Mon, 03/21/2005 - 10:05

simon

( Posts: 307 | Credits: )

[quote=curlycarl]Will giving up my credit card help? is it ok to mail you and get help step by step?[/quote]

Yes, definitely try your best to give up the cards or cut spending on the cards. I believe this kind of discipline will put you on your way to a strong recovery. I know it is very difficult but you would be better off using cash in the long run.

good luck

Submitted by benjaminz6 on Sun, 04/10/2005 - 22:30

benjaminz6

( Posts: 256 | Credits: )