Skip to main content
index page

just made the first step and i feel great about it

Submitted by Harleygirl2185 on Tue, 02/22/2005 - 11:45
Credits:
[Donate]

I made my first payment to you guys I hope it all works out... I am waiting for a call from customer service to let me know how things went w/ my creditors and if all I have to do is watch my debt drop to sea level////....//// :D

Hi Harleygirl2185,

Wait for sometime while the debt consultant negotiates with your creditors. Once they decide on the revised debt amount and fix up your monthly installments the consultant will get in touch with you.

You will be informed as from when your monthly payment will start and your installment amount.

We would like to see you continue with your active participation in the forum and share your knowledge and experience with other members.

Regards,
Jason :D

Submitted by Jason on Tue, 02/22/2005 - 22:12

Jason

( Posts: 2430 | Credits: )

In most of the cases your monthly payment remains fixed but you are free to increase it any time. You will always have to pay the minimum amount, rest is little adjustable.

Submitted by Vikas on Wed, 02/23/2005 - 09:30

Vikas

( Posts: 2019 | Credits: )

Hi Harleygirl2185,

It is great to know that you have triggered off with your debt consolidation program. :D

It is usually believed that a person is already partially debt free once he enrolls into a program. Hope you regain your financial stability like thousands of other people who have been benefited by this program.

Quote:

that's the payments I am going to be making for the next 48+ months

Usually your monthly installment amount is fixed, but there is scope for extra payment, if you can manage to pay some extra bucks and get debt free sooner.

Although you have not mentioned the amount of debt you are undergoing, getting debt free within 48 months is a smart time frame. If you can shell out some extra bucks, you can get debt free even sooner.

If you have any doubts about your payment plan feel free to consult with your debt consultant.

All the best in your journey towards the debt free land and we would like to hear about your experiences and insights frequently in the forum. Thanks for being in touch so regularly with us.

Regards
Jason

Submitted by Jason on Wed, 02/23/2005 - 19:31

Jason

( Posts: 2430 | Credits: )

i have been very patient with debt consol care. i am coming around to the second payment date and still have no idea what is going on . i understand you guys are making deals but like ive said before i feel as though im left in the dark, i still recieve monthly bills and letters from creditors . i think im being charged late fees and huge interest on my cards i just need some comforting..... :shock:

Submitted by puchodog on Fri, 03/18/2005 - 13:26

puchodog

( Posts: 58 | Credits: )

Dear puchodog1977,

You are dealing with a company from our ranking chart and are not dealing with us any more. So please contact the company directly and ask them about your account details. I am sure they will do the needful as customers for better services approve companies in our ranking chart.

With time if we get a negative feedback from the customers about any company, we will remove them from ranking chart, we try to provide the best players in the market.

Please check http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/procedure.html
and http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/fees.html

Regards
Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Fri, 03/18/2005 - 20:24

Vikas

( Posts: 2019 | Credits: )