Share post
Debt Consolidation Forums Collection agencies and creditors forums

Has anyone had any transactions with Cash Today, Ltd.

member profile picture

Has anyone had any transactions with this pay-day loan "company", located out of Reno, NV? I've explained to them, literally seven times, in the past 24 hours, that I'm working with a debt consolidation company, who will be contact them to set up a payment plan, and they are calling, over and over again. Now they've reached the point, when calling me at work, while I was in the restroom, and my boss answered the phone, of accusing her of lying for me and refusing to put the call through to me. I've told everyone who calls, from this company to call my home or cell, but they continue to call my company and I'm really worried that their harassment of my co-workers, not to mention manager, are going to jeopardize my job... Help!

Understandable, Lindsey... I can relate, it's embarassing and upsetting when they continually call, especially at work, where I find myself whispering or going into our "supply" room, pretending to be taking a call from a copier repair guy!!! One of them asked me how I got into this mess, which was none of their business, and is heartbreaking to me, and that upset me enough that I actually went home sick that day... I understand and would bet that many others on these lists do to....

Sub: #21 posted on Tue, 09/13/2005 - 12:25

Unregistered

Does anyone have a customer service or contact number for this company?

Sub: #22 posted on Wed, 09/14/2005 - 15:17

Unregistered

You can contact the customer care service at the following address.

Cash Today Limited
Phone: 800-680-2177
Fax: 800-690-9926
1005 Terminal Way Suite 110
Reno, NV 89502

Sub: #23 posted on Wed, 09/14/2005 - 16:00

ben ben

(Posts: 2034 | Credits: )

i posted my comments on the other topic for cash today on page 6, but i wanted to let you all know that i know what you are going through. please read my comments and you'll see the stress i have gone through, i actually started crying myself yesterday and i have sent a complaint form the ftc and attorney general and i am working on bbb. do not know if it will help but the number for cash today is actually different, what i have is 800-670-4705, they claim this is a 24 hour number, i know i have been able to reach someone constantly

Sub: #24 posted on Wed, 09/14/2005 - 19:06

Unregistered

sorry, correction the number is 800-670-4705

Sub: #25 posted on Wed, 09/14/2005 - 19:08

Unregistered

Hi CHYNA26

Filing complaints in the BBB and the state attorney general office will definitely help the consumers in the long run. The bureau will prominently focus on the issues which are creating problems to consumers. They definitely will be forced to take necessary actions against such companies.

Numerous complaints are always stronger than one complaint to enable speedy action.

We have seen some legal actions against Ellis Crosby recently as because all of us stood together. We will definitely see some more positive actions in the near future.

By the way, did you check out the cease and desist letter which you were looking for yesterday?

Regards
Roxette

Sub: #26 posted on Thu, 09/15/2005 - 12:30

roxette roxette

(Posts: 4009 | Credits: )

Cash Today LIMITED? I think they are out of INDIA or the UK.
But yes they are a PAIN

Sub: #27 posted on Thu, 09/15/2005 - 13:24

Unregistered

hi roxette,
i sure did check out the letter and i liked, i just had not had the time yet to send it out but i am going to do that as soon as possible. i had made arrangements with the pain company so they have not been calling and hopefully by next week or so, or the week after i will be done with them. but however i am still going to continue sending in my complaints and do what i have to do, just in case, the arrangement they gave is kind of pushing it so i can only do what i can and if does not work out then it just won't. but i want these fools out of business just because the embarrasment and the stress they have caused.and a company like that, needs to be out! they are so bold i cannot believe they have the nerve to harrass and talk to people the way they do, like asking what happened to your bank account or why are you not paying if you are working or such stupid things like that. who do they think they are.

Sub: #28 posted on Thu, 09/15/2005 - 17:55

Unregistered

CHYNA26, I do feel the pain that you are going through. Gathering information and that also without legitimate cause just don't make sense.

Sub: #29 posted on Thu, 09/15/2005 - 18:01

roxette roxette

(Posts: 4009 | Credits: )

I have filed a complaint with the Nevada BBB.

Sub: #30 posted on Fri, 09/16/2005 - 07:20

Unregistered

Attachment
More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.128 seconds.