Skip to main content
index page

ICS Financial Group

Submitted by on Thu, 04/06/2006 - 14:54
Credits:
[Donate]

Has anyone actually received a loan by dealing with ICS Financial Group? I was told that their consulting/collective fee is 75.00. The proposed loan amount is 5000.00 from a bank called Universal something or other.

I did send $ but not 75 dollars. I was told that ICS was a research group for laons and grants. Well at the ty=ime this web site was not available. well after mailing off $479 money order I would hear from the reps I talked to and then all of a sudden the calls stop. Now I was to be expecting a Grant Pagage to fill out and send into another copany. well i never recived the grant information and when i kall the number now its no longer in service. YES THIS IS FRAUD.

Submitted by on Mon, 12/17/2007 - 09:23

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

I received a one page application from ICS and faxed it back in, but did not send any money. I have called several times but have not heard back. So I decided today to research this, because last year I was scammed out of my husbands entire paycheck not realizing that fee for service was illegal. It was a company similar to this only they ask for a large amount upfront for insurance. It all seemed legal at the time. Thank you for this web site.

Submitted by on Wed, 12/19/2007 - 14:45

That is the one question I have that nobody on this website has clearly answered. To me, it's worth $75.00 if I am actually going to receive $5K.

Submitted by on Thu, 01/17/2008 - 07:16

Has anyone actually sent in $75 and actually received a loan for $5K...that is my question???? Did you ever get the loan.

Submitted by on Thu, 01/17/2008 - 07:21

I sent in the 75.00 fee and no one will call me back

Submitted by on Wed, 02/13/2008 - 17:08

Hey i'm looking at my letter too. When you call the number it's a man on the machine saying his business hours and to fill out your application and fax it in. I filled mine out not putting on my ss# and i left a message saying i will provide my ss# after my questions i faxed where answer and no call back. i put in the info in my computer and i got this site. YES YES YES this place is a fruad.

Submitted by on Tue, 02/19/2008 - 15:28

WOW! I'm very fortunate to have found this site. Thank goodness. I felt a little leery about the Company. Fortunately I did not send money...that $75 consulting fee. I am concerned however that THEY now have my social security # in their grubby little hands.

Submitted by on Wed, 02/20/2008 - 04:43

Just got the letter today... and I thought I better check on this. Thanks so much for this site... I can't afford to lose $75 right now.

Submitted by on Fri, 02/22/2008 - 22:48

I TOO HAVE A LETTER FROM ICS THANK GOD I DIDN'T HAVE THE MONEY $75.00 WHEN I FIRST RECEIVED THEIR FIRST OFFER OF 2,000 - 5,000.I TALKED TO ANTHONY AND ASKED FOR SOME EXTRA TIME BEFORE I SENT IN MY MONEY.I AM GLAD I CHECKED THIS WEB SITE BEFORE I DID SOMETHING STUPID.

Submitted by on Tue, 03/11/2008 - 05:36

I too had received a letter from ICS. I had sent in the form, which in return got me the contract, but no info on how to pay it back. I also have not sent in my money either, as like the rest of you I went looking for info on the internet. It lead me here as well. There is definetly a problem here.

Submitted by on Sun, 03/16/2008 - 18:01

I was stupid enought to send in my 75.00 and i am in bad need of a loan now does anyone know where i can get a loan with bad credit

Submitted by on Wed, 03/19/2008 - 12:07

Hi Tom H.....it's hard to get a loan with bad credit. I am in the same situation. What I have been trying to do is make arrangements with my creditors. If you have a family member that could get a loan for you or co-sign, that's an option. My husband took out a loan for me and I got myself back in debt in addition to the $7500 loan! One word of advice, DO NOT GET ANY PAYDAY ADVANCES......if you are tempted to, read the topic on this site about them. They are extremely bad.

Submitted by on Thu, 03/27/2008 - 12:12

here's my story i got that letter in the mail like everyone else before i did anything i called to get more info i spoke to some lady that called me from some 405 number i asked her about ics how this works ect she wasn't helpful at all so and the last thing i remember her saying i'll give you my mangers name and number steve he will be handling ur account.. so i call steve before i submit andything he left me a voice mail saying i was pre approved for 2500 dollars it would be 12 percent interest over 3 years at 80 a month payments.. told me it would be thru some place called universal financial.. now i dnt remember if he gave me the number or if i got it somehow.. but anways i called universal financial i spoke to a guy don't remember his name i said is the loan guranteed and he said no but they get pretty much anyone approved never said anything about a interest rate or anything because i never submited a application so how would steve know it wold be 12 percent?? but anyways this is what i did i told the guy i lost the application and if he could send me another one sure enough universal financial sent me another one and i gave them there 75 bucks sure enough it took about 2 weeks and i got my 2500 bucks

Submitted by on Fri, 04/11/2008 - 11:02

I got a call from Steve today, and he was telling me how real this company is and it is not a scam. Thanks to this site, I know not send in the 75, he was asking for. Thanks.

Submitted by on Thu, 05/01/2008 - 09:57

So in 15 pages I saw one person who got money from universal. I sent my 75.00, paid bills expecting this 5k to come in, I got a credit app from ICS for Universal Finacial and another fee of 55.00 that Universal wants now. I guess i'm effed like the rest.

Submitted by on Tue, 05/13/2008 - 18:49

Quote:

has anyone sent in the $75 to see what happens next?

I'll tell you what happens next...you're out $75 and that's it. Nothing else happens, because this is a SCAM.

No company will ask you to send them money in order to find you a loan, give you a loan, or process a loan. If they ask for money up front, they operating what is called an "advance fee loan scam".

Submitted by SUEBEEHONEY70 on Tue, 05/13/2008 - 18:56

SUEBEEHONEY70

( Posts: 4583 | Credits: )

[QUOTE=;][/QUOTE]
WARNING SHOES2WORLD.COM RIPOFF!hi thereI purchased a pair on shoes to world two years ago. We haven't received shoes yet. I sent emails hundred times. shoes2world never give my money back! They are rip-off

Submitted by on Thu, 02/04/2010 - 09:57

Hey, I am new here. I???m sorry if this is not the right place for this post, but I was hoping some one here on www.debtconsolidationcare.com would be able to assist me access amazon from university as it it is restricted. Any help would be appreciatedThanks ;-

Submitted by on Thu, 11/18/2010 - 10:34