Skip to main content
index page

877-281-2220 and/or 800-871-7730

Submitted by Angel on Fri, 03/02/2007 - 03:24
Credits:
[Donate]

Good morning!!!
I received a voicemail from both of these numbers...one on Monday and then one just last night. I call them and I get Bass & Assoc. and also, Jackson Phillips, I don't want to put them off if they are legit, but I want to get my research first. Does anyone know anything about them? Please let me know. I have been burned in the past by Anthony Galloway, so I just want to double check from now on. Thank you all very much!!

Btw....why do they all end in "& Associates"?

Thank you yes I red that site already. Thanks again. Where can i go to get the info for the Florida Attorney General? And where do I write to them or can I do it online. I went to the site but it gives me contact info, that I have. But do they have a sopt on the site to e-mail them my case or no?

Submitted by jcf0727 on Thu, 03/08/2007 - 10:40

jcf0727

( Posts: 73 | Credits: )

jcf0727: I would answer, but this time, you have the power. Tell them that you are aware of your rights, and that they have violated the law. Also, tell them that you are aware that they are a subject of an investigation. Then hang up on their sorry ****.

[color=Red]****Adult term removed - Jason[/color]

Submitted by Anthony Lemons on Fri, 03/09/2007 - 10:43

Anthony Lemons

( Posts: 1828 | Credits: )

I usually call and say "Hi, I was talking to a man earlier, and I wanted to see how to pay so that I don't go to jail." They usually say, "hold on", then someone else gets on the phone and says, "Is this Anthony? Please stop calling here and harrassing us."
They have some nerve saying that I am being the harrasser.

Submitted by Anthony Lemons on Sat, 03/10/2007 - 16:07

Anthony Lemons

I have also called David Jacobs at 2:30 in the morning, florida time, and awakened him on his cell phone. I said, "Hi, can I speak to Ellis? Or even Crosby." He says, "That is not very appropriate to call someone at this time." I say, "its not very appropriate to call consumers at their jobs and violate federal laws with threats of arrest." Then I get hung up on.

Submitted by Anthony Lemons on Sat, 03/10/2007 - 16:10

Anthony Lemons

This message is in regards to Anthony Lemons posting on March 2nd. I too have dealt with Bass & Associates and the person who called me was Kelly she said her last name was Young. She threatened me just like your friend saying I committed fraud and that I was about to be processed if I did not pay $600.00. I was scared so I ran to Walmart and paid. She did out of the kindess or her heart(just being sarcastic) say that I could pay in 2 payments. I wish I would have read the before.

Submitted by llindsay on Mon, 03/12/2007 - 08:44

llindsay

( Posts: 33 | Credits: )

LLindsay: I am sorry to hear about your situation. You are among many who fell victim to these crooks. At least you now have the power to be vindicated. Please take a moment to visit the Florida Attorney Generals site and file a complaint about these thieves. They are actively being investigated, but the more complaints, the better we consumers will be. You are among friends here, and we will do all that we can to assist you in any way that we can. Welcome.

Submitted by Anthony Lemons on Mon, 03/12/2007 - 12:54

Anthony Lemons

I was contacted by them this morning and immediatly called them back. I spoke with Patty Moore at x 315. After I agreed to pay $422 today she gave me the info to send the Money via Money Gram. I was about to do just that when I became suspicious and decided to google them before I sent the money. Thank goodness I did! After I read all these posts I called the companys that I'd taken my loans out with and didn't owe what Bass and Associates said I owed and furthermore when I asked if this was a collection agency they used they said no. I'll make sure to file a complaint and when I get a call again I'll know what to say. Thanks!

Submitted by on Mon, 03/12/2007 - 18:22

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Is the number and website for them in the post that's above mine?

Submitted by on Mon, 03/12/2007 - 18:33

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )