Skip to main content
index page

My Imagine credit card account.

Submitted by on Tue, 07/10/2007 - 02:52
Credits:
[Donate]

How can I access My account.

This is a debt consolidation forum. I think ur looking for Imagine credit card site but if u put their name in the search bar at the top of screen i'm sure u may be able to find information on them at this site also.
Good Luck,
Ang
P.S. I looked it up for u on this site here is the info i found:
http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/forums/fnb-de.html

Submitted by Ang on Tue, 07/10/2007 - 09:45

Ang

( Posts: 2306 | Credits: )

hello,
My name is Colleen Rantio and I would like to cancel my credit card account #518284001*******.
I have no disputes with you, I like the card just fine. Please cancel immediately and send statement.

Thank you Colleen C. Ratnio

Personal info removed for your safety - Mike

Submitted by on Tue, 07/17/2007 - 13:22

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

It is amazing to me how many different people find their way here, thinking they are dealing specifically with whichever company they are having problems with. I've seen it time and time again. They must just google and click on the first link. I had to search forever to find the proper way to find contacts. And putting their personal information on the board? I guess I've grown up in the computer age and take for granted that not everyone knows what is going on.....

Submitted by pokogeo on Wed, 07/18/2007 - 09:25

pokogeo

( Posts: 571 | Credits: )

I had called Friday and I was told that i could use my card Thursday and i still can't use it please reply Thank You Kathleen Roberts :(

Submitted by on Fri, 08/10/2007 - 16:29

Sorry Kathleen, we can't help you with your card. We are not Imagine Card. We are a debt consolidation forum, made up of people like you who have imagine credit cards and possibly lots of other debt.

But I do find it funny that they make you wait to use your card, I guess to make sure the $5 you paid them up front does go through... But really you should be wary of things that ask for money up front. I just had Imagine Card submit a paper check to my bank account because I had not paid them right away. Anyone who can do that without your permission is bad in my book. I certainly didn't tell them outright to do that, I didn't knownly sign anything allowing them to do that, but it is there hidden in the millions of words of a contract that no one reads....

Submitted by pokogeo on Fri, 08/10/2007 - 20:26

pokogeo

( Posts: 571 | Credits: )

Email me at email deleted..PM I can help with my imagine issues.[samebox:fc506abf74="paulmergel"]sorry no personal e-mails.[/samebox:fc506abf74]

Submitted by on Mon, 04/27/2009 - 14:13