Share post
member profile picture
Posts: 2
Credits: 0

I came across this site while I was looking for help to solve my problem with these loans. I have 8 pay day loans and was going to sign up with PDL Asst. but would like to try to do it myself. I have 8 PDL's and am trying to find out if they are legal and what states they are in maybe you could help

Payday one
Cash central
Cash network
Impact cash
500 fastcash
One click cash
Quick cash
Loan point
I would love any help I can get.

Yes, I too consider Do-it-yourself is the best policy to get-rid off these PDLs. First of all you have to chalk-out a budget. You must know- what is the amount required to pay-off these pdls, otherwise you can't chalk-out a proper planning. Don't make any other debts in this period. If required try-out to increase your income.
Increasing your income is something most everyone would like to do. There are quick ways to do it and some that take a bit more time. For quick cash, there are things like holding a garage sale. Make the most out of your sale by inexpensive advertising (signs) and telling friends and neighbors. Then make sure you have cleared your closets of all the junk you haven't used (in at least a year), clothes that don't fit and things you just don't like. Price them reasonably (nothing less than 50 cents) and you should be able to make a little pocket change at the least. Whatever you don't sell, donate to charity and get a receipt so you can use it at tax time. Getting another job is way to pick up some extra cash too. Another job can be something as simple as evening or weekend babysitting or housesitting. You would be surprised at what people will pay for a responsible adult to babysit. I personally have babysat for a lady who routine pays $100 for an evening (4-5hours) of babysitting her 3 school age kids. Another job could also be working in a department store. Christmas is approaching and stores are always looking for Christmas help. Don't wait until the season though, because the stores start hiring several months before the official start of the Christmas season. If you are a college student, check with your student services office. Almost all will have job offerings. One of the best jobs I ever had when I was a student, I got from reading the job board at school. If you attend church, call the church office and ask to put a blurb in the weekly bulletin or monthly newsletter advertising your skills and that you are available for work. Tutoring is another way to make some cash. Are you good in math? Math tutors are always in need. I'm a teacher and I tutor three days a week after school for an hour each day. I make $30.00 per hour. I know I couldn't go and work for 3 hours each week and make $90.00, so it works out good for me. Examine your own areas of expertise and see if you have a skill someone else could benefit from. These are just a few ways that you can try and get make some extra money to help make ends meet. Consider one or all and go for it

If you find problem in paying off these debts at a point of time, I faced it sometime ago while paying-off my payday loan debts, then you can take help of a dmp.

You can also get a free counseling from our community where a consultant will help to take better decision for a better result

Sub: #1 posted on Wed, 07/23/2008 - 04:07

phoenix phoenix
(Posts: 1445 | Credits: )

Hello page2427 and welcome to the community! :) I am going to move this to the payday loan section, meanwhile, we need more information from you in order to help you. We need the following:

-State you live in
-Whether these are Internet or store front.
-Amount borrowed
-Amount paid back

Sub: #2 posted on Wed, 07/23/2008 - 04:09

Shazzers Shazzers
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17345 | Credits: )

Thank you for moving this to the correct section. Im still trying to learn how to use the message board.

I live in california. All of these are internet.

I have to pull up my bank statement to see how much I have already paid on each. A total of $500 was being withdrawn from my check account every two weeks. I would get paid and have nothing left in my checking account. I have closed my account.

Sub: #3 posted on Wed, 07/23/2008 - 04:48


Okies, meanwhile, I will post your pdl laws.

California State Information

Legal Status: Legal

Cal. Fin. Code ???????? 23000 to 23106

Loan Terms:
Maximum Loan Amount: $300
Loan Term: Max: 31 days
Maximum Finance Rate and Fees: 15% of check
Finance Charge for 14-day $100 loan: $17.65
apr for 14-day $100 loan: 459%

Debt Limits:
Maximum Number of Outstanding Loans at One Time: One
Rollovers Permitted: None (cannot charge fee for extension)
Cooling-off Period: None
Repayment Plan: Voluntary (no fees may be charged in conjunction with payment plan)

Collection Limits:
Collection Fees: $15 NSF fee
Criminal Action: Prohibited

Where to Complain, Get Information:
Regulator: California Department of Corporations
Address: Financial Services Division, 1515 K Street, Suite 200 Sacramento CA 95814
Phone: (866) 275-2677
Regulatory Contact: ,

Sub: #4 posted on Wed, 07/23/2008 - 04:53

Shazzers Shazzers
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17345 | Credits: )

I don't think 500 fastcash is legal or licensed but I could be mistaken, if I am incorrect, someone please jump in here. :)
500 fastcash
2533 N. Carson St.
Carson City, NV 89706
Tel: 913-648-5858

Sub: #5 posted on Wed, 07/23/2008 - 05:01

Shazzers Shazzers
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17345 | Credits: )

you are right shazz 500fastcash is part of MNE they include
usfastcash,ameriloan,and united cash loans.they won't be licensed anywhere.

Sub: #6 posted on Wed, 07/23/2008 - 06:46

paulmergel paulmergel
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 15512 | Credits: )

I believe that One Click Cash is also part of MNE. So that would identify two of the outstanding loans as illegal.

Sub: #7 posted on Wed, 07/23/2008 - 06:58

llw1995 llw1995

(Posts: 1422 | Credits: )

o.k., so with one click and 500 fast cash, do I contact them at all?

Sub: #8 posted on Wed, 07/23/2008 - 07:58


All you would be obligated to pay them back is the principal amount borrowed!

Sub: #9 posted on Wed, 07/23/2008 - 08:02

Shazzers Shazzers
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17345 | Credits: )

Oh trust me, once you inform them that no longer have access to your bank account, you will hear from THEM. However, I would ask that you provide the info that Shazzers asked for in the above post. Someone will then post your State Laws and interpret them for you. This is important as it will allow us to advise accordingly. Don't worry about contacting them just yet, it will come in time. You will need to close your bank account, after you read the sticky regarding the same at the top of this page, send out C and D letters, make complaints to various agencies, ie, BBB, FTC, AG. Don't let this intimidate you, there are template letters for all of this, and you will get the help you need to beat this situation. One step at a time. . . how about the info on your PDLs. Hang tight. Help is on the way.

Sub: #10 posted on Wed, 07/23/2008 - 08:08

llw1995 llw1995

(Posts: 1422 | Credits: )

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.841 seconds.