Skip to main content
index page

superior asset managment

Submitted by on Fri, 08/05/2005 - 09:53
Credits:
[Donate]

is there a number to reach superior asset management there old number 800-841-3703 changed to 800-895-2989 doesnt work??

Superior Asset Management
1-800-841-3703

PO Box 596
Fort Walton Beach, FL 325490596

Rich, I am looking in the internet and find superior asset management 's old number (1-800-841-3703) everywhere. I will search it again and let you know about it.

Submitted by ben on Fri, 08/05/2005 - 10:42

ben

( Posts: 2034 | Credits: )

So did superior asset management company simply disappear? A payment I made to them was never reflected on my credit score... what gives?

Submitted by on Thu, 08/11/2005 - 11:10

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Try: 727-524-6990

Submitted by on Thu, 08/11/2005 - 11:14

Someone should check into superior asset management like the federal government. I received information from them that was fraudulant. Superior asset management put a bad credit report on me recently after I disputed their claim, which is illegal. Then the company has a change of name and location to Superior Credit Services with a different number.

Submitted by on Tue, 08/16/2005 - 13:32

You should pull your latest credit report from the three bureaus and check your latest standing.

You can dispute with the credit bureau and ask them to verify the said account. The credit bureau will conduct an investigation and update your credit report within 30 days and send you a free copy.

Submitted by ben on Tue, 08/16/2005 - 13:52

ben

I had sent Superior Asset Management a dispute letter (regarding a false account with T-Mobile opened under my SSN). After 2 weeks - with no response from SAM - I contacted them and they informed that (a) they received no dispute letter, and (b) that the address I had was wrong. Apparently, someone at their office gave me the wrong address.

Has anyone here had this happen to them? Does anyone know what is the deal with this company?

Thank you, any help is appreciated.

[color=red][size=2][email removed for your safety-Mike][/size][/color]

Submitted by on Tue, 08/23/2005 - 10:02

You should take legal action against Superior Asset Management with the help of your attorney as the false account is hurting your credit.

If you win your case, the court will issue a legal notice to you and this will force the creditors to remove the false account from your credit report. The credit bureau will update your file and send you a free copy.

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Tue, 08/23/2005 - 10:47

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )

I just received a notice from my credit monitoring service stating that superior asset management had reported a debt of $463 to my credit report. I have never received any communication what so ever from this company, in fact I have never even heard of them. Can someone give me some information please? I have been trying for years to repair my credit and I don't want it to get messed up again.

Submitted by on Fri, 08/26/2005 - 15:18

Hi Misty,

Welcome to the forums. I believe that you should send the letter given below to your creditor and clarify the said account. They need to provide you the complete details by validating it as per the fdcpa law.

If they can't validate it, then it is your legal right to ask your creditor and remove the negative information from your credit report.

Quote:

DISPUTING WITH THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR

Date

Your Name

Name and Address
of original creditor

Re: Acct # 000-000-000-000

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter is regarding account # 000-000-000-000, which you claim I owe. This is not a refusal to pay, but a notice that your claim is disputed.

I am requesting validation, made pursuant to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. Please note that I am requesting "validation"; that is competent evidence bearing my signature, showing that I have some contractual obligation to pay you.

Please also be aware that any negative mark found on my credit reports from your company or any company that you represent for a debt that I don't owe is a violation of the Fair Credit Reporting Act; therefore if you cannot validate the debt, you must request that all credit reporting agencies delete the entry.

Pending the outcome of my investigation of any evidence that you submit, you are instructed to take no action that could be detrimental to any of my credit reports.

If you no longer own this debt, remove the derogatory marks from my credit report per the FCRA. Failure to respond within 30 days of receipt of this certified letter will result in legal action against your company. I will be seeking a minimum of $5,000 in damages for:
1. Defamation
2. Negligent Enablement of Identity Fraud
3. Violation of the Fair Credit Reporting Act

For the purposes of 15 USC 1692 et seq., this Notice has the same effect as a dispute to the validity of the alleged debt and a dispute to the validity of your claims. This Notice is an attempt to correct your records, and any information received from you will be collected as evidence should any further action be necessary. This is a request for information only, and is not a statement, election, or waiver of status.

Best regards,

(insert your name)

Cc: (Insert a lawyer's name here), Esquire

It is your legal right to dispute any item on your credit report, for any reason. If documented proof that discredits your dispute isn't provided within 30 days, it MUST be removed by law. This is why it is so important to send the dispute form via certified mail. Not only to insure its delivery, but to have documented time of when it was sent.

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Fri, 08/26/2005 - 15:28

roxette

Roxette, thanks so much for the advice, but I have only one problem. The info. provided by my credit monitoring service was a name only. I have no account # or information regarding where this was generated. I have been watching my credit closely since 2000 and I know for a fact that I have not incurred any new outstanding debt. I want to take action on this but I know nothing about this account. This company has never contacted me.

Submitted by on Fri, 08/26/2005 - 15:59

Hi Misty

Since you feel that you have never done any transaction with this company, then you can dispute it with the credit bureau who has reported this account. If you have any proof to support your statement, then you can send a photocopy of it.

The credit bureau will conduct an investigation and verify the account with your information providers. If your dispute is found to be valid, then they will update your credit report and send you a free copy of it.

Also, it will be helpful if you do the same action with your creditors. Please send me the name of your creditors and let's see if we can find out more information about it.

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Fri, 08/26/2005 - 16:55

roxette

I just received a letter from SAM asking for $289.44, but that they would settle for $144.72. I am unable to get ahold of them to ask them about the debt. Please advise.

Submitted by on Tue, 08/30/2005 - 12:42

Hi Guest,

Welcome to the forums. Please feel confident while you are dealing with Superior Asset Management. They can't bully you over any kind of debt as long as you are willing to pay it. But make sure that they provide the following information before you start making payment.

• The details of the account.

• All the calculation should be shown of the amount that is owed.

• Any copies of the papers to be furnished that shows the payment agreement.

• Provide a verification or copy of any judgment if applicable

• The original creditor needs to be identified.

• The Statute of Limitation needs to be proven for the collection of the debt.

• The license of the collection agency applicable in the state is to be furnished along with the license numbers and Registered Agent

• Proof of the agreement that the debt collector has purchased the debt or has been hired by the creditor to collect the debt from the debtor as this is the basic contract law.

• Complete payment history showing the details of the creditors, payment history, amount of the debt, break up of fees/interest should be provided in paper.

• A copy of the original signed loan agreement between the debtor and the original creditor establishing the debt between both the parties also has to be produced.

Please read the better business bureau report link of the said company:
bbbwestflorida.org/commonreport.html?bid=1003703

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Tue, 08/30/2005 - 12:59

roxette

I have also been trying to reach someone, anyone at SAM I found this number by calling 411.

Tel # 850-796-0050

Not that anyone has returned any of my phone calls....

Submitted by on Wed, 08/31/2005 - 13:02

Anybody every heard of a Superior Asset Management in Norcross, GA? They have dinged my credit report, for what I do not know, and I cannot find any record of them there... Are they the same Florida company that people here are referring to? Anyone?

Thanks in advance...

P.S. If I cannot find the company that put the claim on my credit report, how do I address it?

Submitted by on Thu, 09/08/2005 - 23:01

Call S.A.M. at this number 727-524-6990 and discuss with them about this issue.

Make sure that you put everything in writing through certified mail and return receipt requested. This way, you will be having a record of every communication.

Also ask them to validate the debt as per the fdcpa law. It is your legal right to know the complete details of the said debt. If they are unable to prove it, you can dispute with them and get the negative information removed from your credit report.

Submitted by ben on Fri, 09/09/2005 - 10:58

ben

The fax number for superior is not what is posted, it is 850-796-1680.

Submitted by on Fri, 09/16/2005 - 10:01

I just got a call AT WORK from someone, whose first name I didn't even understand, and all she said was her first name and then the phone number 1-800-895-2989. I Googled it and got this site, not too many other hits and really no other helpful hits. I don't know if this is actually Superior Debt or whatever, but I would like to send them a notice to call my attorney, and also that they are not authorized to call me at work. Every single creditor I have has already been informed that I have retained an attorney for bankruptcy, and they have that attorney's information and they should know to contact my attorney, not me and especially not at work. It takes awhile to file the paperwork, etc, for bankruptcy and in the meantime it seems like these debts collectors spend more money harassing someone who clearly can not pay, rather than just leaving me alone and complying with the law, which says that once they are referred to an attorney they are supposed to refer all inquiries to that attorney, and also which says that they can not call me at work.
Anyway, does anyone know for sure what this number is for and how else I can get in touch with them, in writing? I can't have them harassing me at work. And please do not judge me for being in this situation. I will suffer from it for years to come. Thanks.

Submitted by on Fri, 09/23/2005 - 06:18

Hi Geea7

Welcome to the debt consolidation Care forums.

Once you are discharging your debts in bankruptcy, you get the protection from many creditors and collection agencies as per the fdcpa law. All the debt collection efforts and foreclosure must be put to a stop until the bankruptcy court has issued some specific orders.

The debt collector contacting you is violating the rules laid down in the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. He is contacting you at your place of work against the law and when you are about to file for bankruptcy. Please send them a letter through certified mail with return receipt requested to stop all collection activities.
Quote:

Debt collector's name
Address
Date

Dear Mr. ???

For the past few days, I have received several phone calls and letters from you concerning a debt with Superior Debt..

This is my formal notice to you under 15 U.S.C. ?? 1692c(c) to cease all further communications with me except for the reasons specifically set forth in the federal law.

This letter is not meant in any way to be an acknowledgment that I owe this money and that further correspondence should be done with my attorney.

Very truly yours,

Submitted by ben on Fri, 09/23/2005 - 10:58

ben

I am going through a similar problem w/ a client who has a so called collection w/ SAM as well.

While the credit bureaus will update your tradeline if you call them, it will be back on there again next month unless they get a letter from SAM saying they do not have a collection against you. Good luck getting anything from them. They don't fax out proof of ANYTHING.

Do a google search on the above company, and you will see that many people are being scammed by them.

Submitted by on Tue, 09/27/2005 - 14:13

True, but the credit bureau will not remove the tradeline permanently and update your score accordingly unless they have a document on letter head from the company in question stating the collection has been satisfied. It will still be reported every month.

SAM verified that they don't have my client on record, yet would not fax me any documents proving so.

Submitted by on Wed, 09/28/2005 - 09:55

T-Mobile has sent the collection to SAM and now im dealing with them. Someone told me that i can settle with a settelment and the issue would be closed. I asked for documents stating for the settlement with SAM and with original creditor that this matter will be closed.. but im not sure about these guys.. seems like they'll take a certain amount right now and still report me to the credit bureau. How do i go around this to make sure im cleared of all this? I would appreciate a quick reply. Thanks

Regards,
Jared

Submitted by on Wed, 09/28/2005 - 10:33

Hi Nparikh31

Welcome to the forums.

First of all, I will not suggest you for a debt settlement program. This is a negative remark and should be considered only when you are at the last resort before filing bankruptcy.

If your accounts are termed as 'Settled' in your credit report, it will show to your lenders that you were not responsible towards paying your account and the creditors have settled the account.

I will suggest you to opt for a consolidation program. This program has more beneficial results and will be viewed in a better way by your lenders.

In a consolidation program, the total amount of your debt will be reduced by 40% to 60% eliminating the financial charges, late fees and you will be offered a reduced amount that will be easier for you to pay.

This program will appear in your credit report until you have paid your creditors and you will be able to increase your credit scores through this program.

Before making any move, read this article for a better understanding.

http://forums.debtcc.com/forums/comparison.html

You can do it yourself or you can take a free advice from the experts. They will offer you a professional counseling and you will be open to better repayment options.

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Wed, 09/28/2005 - 11:39

roxette

Thanks Roxette.. Can I use someone to deal with SAM directly and resolve this matter. If i go with the debt consolidation program, how do i start. I want to make sure this doesn't affect my credit report from now on. I already have the prev. collection agency that T-Mobile reported to on my credit report and I dont want to see SAM on there too.. i would like to resolve this matter fast and effectively. I really appreciate all the advice.. another question, should i hire a credit attorney for this?

regards,
n31

Submitted by on Wed, 09/28/2005 - 12:46

Hi n31

Credit attorney won't be required at this situation as things will get solved conveniently.

debt consolidation program will not hurt your credit in anyway. It just eases your monthly payments and will stay as long as you are in the program.

You can take a free counseling in this website by entering your contact information at the sign up page. (This link is also available at my signature). The consultant will call you up and offer you the best possible options. You will be able to solve all the debt related problems and achieve a debt free life within a short period of time.

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Wed, 09/28/2005 - 13:10

roxette

If i make full payment to SAM for the amount owed.. How do i know if they haven't reported to the credit bureau yet? I only check with Experian and the prev. collector is still there which needs to be removed since they no longer hold the debt. I guess i have been going back & forth with these guys for quite some time and i just want to resolve the matter and get it over with, without affecting my credit any longer. SAM says they will send a receipt in 5 business days and within 21 days they will monitor the account with the orginal creditor and make sure to update the credit report. Do i have a choice now? or should i make payment with the original creditor? Thanks so much for your help!

regards,
n31

Submitted by on Wed, 09/28/2005 - 13:37

Creditors won't accept any payment from you because the debt has been sold to the collection agency for a cent in a dollar. You can deal with the creditors only if they are holding the debt. You can verify the status of the account with your creditors.

Get the statements in writing from Superior Asset Management about the receipts and updating your accounts with the bureaus. Verbal agreements don't sound to be strong.

Once they have put everything in writing, get proper receipts of your payments made and keep a watch on your credit. Systematically, you should be able to see results.

Submitted by roxette on Wed, 09/28/2005 - 13:49

roxette

ok so if the debt was sold for cents onthe dollor, and SAM is the third agency I have heard from on this one, then my questions are:
Did SAM Aquire the account actually from T-Mobile? or from the Previous Agency?
If the previous agency had reported, but the account has since been sold to SAM, then does the previous agencies report have to be deleted?

Submitted by LCW on Wed, 09/28/2005 - 21:16

LCW

( Posts: 1151 | Credits: )

The debt accounts can pass from one collection agency to another agency after it has been sold by the creditor. Whoever is holding the debt will try to recover it from you.

The collection agencies can report your account to the credit bureaus but once the debt is paid to a specific collection agency, it is the responsibility of that particular agency to report your account as 'paid' in your credit report.

The credit bureaus will update your account with the latest standing of your debt account and it will be shown as 'paid' in the credit report.

Submitted by ben on Thu, 09/29/2005 - 08:15

ben

I just looked at my credit report to find that I have a debt of $438.00 owed to Superior Asset Management on behalf of T-Mobile. I have never had a T-Mobile account. I contacted T-Mobile, and they said they showed an account from 2002 and gave the name of a collection agency called Plaza Associates that now had my account. When I contacted PLaza Associates, they had no record of this account. The date that the item was opened on my account from Superior Asset Management is September of 2003, and I was not even in the country or in a country that has mobile service. I am so agrivated as to what is going on. I don't know what to do.

[color=red][size=2][email removed as per forum rules-Vikas][/size][/color]

Submitted by on Fri, 09/30/2005 - 15:59

Audra, ask Superior Asset Management to validate the debt. debt validation will help you to get a true picture of your debt so that you can make necessary payment arrangements.

They are legally required to provide complete information of the said debt and till that debt has been proven, you are not legally required to pay it.

To know more on debt validation and your legal rights, you can check the article given below.

http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/validation.html

Submitted by ben on Fri, 09/30/2005 - 16:38

ben

Oh my God! I didn't know that a lot of people have been having the same problem as I am. I checked my credit report online because i'm in the process of buying a home. I found out that i apparently had a delinquent account from T-Mobile which got transferred to SAM. I sent dispute letters to SAM, Equifax, Transunion, and Experian through certified mail with a return receipt service. SOmebody did receive my letter from SAM but i haven't heard from anybody since Sept 14. I tried calling them but i couldn't get through. Experian won't block my negative item on my credit report. I'm desperate and I don't know what to do. Can anybody tell me what's step should i take next?

Ruth

Submitted by on Tue, 10/04/2005 - 22:03

Ok, so out of curiosity I made a Freedom of Information Act(FOIA) Request to the FTC on Superior Asset Management. The way this works is you send a request letter to the FTC (or what ever agency you want information from) and tell them the kind of information you are looking for. If they have any records that match your criteria they will give you the first 100 pages for free. Then they charge for each additional page (I think its somewhere between two and ten cents per page). You can tell them how much you are willing to spend. FI the requested information exceeds that amount, they will call you first. At this point you can either tell them to proceed as requested, change the amount of information requested, or cancell your request all together.

I requested any information relating to a FTC investigation into SAM between 1999 and 2005. I received a call from the FTC the other day. All that information would have been $120.00. To reduce that time frame to 2003-2005 was $90.00 and for 2004-2005 was $70.00. This leads me to beleive they have drastcally changed their procedures in the last three years as ther priuce didn't change drastically as the time fram was reduced. Once I get the information and have a chance to look over it, I will post what I find.

My plan is to contact T-Mobile directly with the information and ask them to recall the account and work with them to settle the account. Hopefully the information that thier contractor is repeatedly violating federal laws will make them think twice about referring future business to SAM.

For what its worth, I really don't want to pay t-mobile a dime as I feel they failed to provide service as promised, and failed to responde in a timely manner to complaints. There are also some billing issues they refused to address.

Submitted by LCW on Wed, 10/05/2005 - 07:00

LCW

( Posts: 1151 | Credits: )

I too had SAM come after me for a T-Mobile account. I was in the middle of refinancing and they would not let me till I settled the collections account.

I tried to explain to SAM that there shouldn't be a dept, but I could never get a hold of anyone. I ended up paying it so I could refinance.

The dept is still on my credit marked as paid. This is still really bad for my credit score right?

MY Question:
I am willing to take legal action, but is it too late since I already paid? Do I still have a chance? Is it really worth it? I will go the distance to get rid of this, but is that going to be far enough? Can it be done?

-WDL

(I guess I am releaved that I am not the only one. Thank God for the internet.)
(I look forward to hearing what Clay has to say about the FTC info)

Submitted by on Wed, 10/05/2005 - 07:53

Hi Ruth

Welcome to the forums.

There is a law as per the fdcpa that if the debt is not proven by the collection agency and still it is reported to the credit bureaus then you can take legal actions under FDCPA Section 807(8) and sue them up to $1,000.

Do you have the CMRRR receipt number of the letters you earlier sent to Superior Asset Management? Gather all the paperwork and take the legal help of your attorney. I hope that you should be positively able to see some results in your case.

Submitted by roxette on Wed, 10/05/2005 - 09:53

roxette

I had sent a letter requesting Superior Asset Management to acknowledge a debt I owed them along with a check trying to pay off the debt and it was returned as "return to sender attempted- not known at this address". The address given me was 18167 U.S. Hwy 19 N, Clearwater, Fla 33764. Can anyone help me to get a current address? Also, I have never heard from them that my creditor had turned over this to them. I learned about this when we went to refinance our home and they had put a judgement on our credit report.

Submitted by on Wed, 10/05/2005 - 17:13

You can also contact them at:

Superior Asset Management
Fort Walton Beach Florida
USA

PO Box 596
Fort Walton Beach, FL 325490596

Keep your last return receipt in safe place. You will be required to prove that you made the efforts to contact them.

Submitted by ben on Wed, 10/05/2005 - 17:53

ben

Thanks Roxette for responding. Yes, I do have all the receipts and the copies of the letter i sent together with all the required attachments like ID theft affidavit, police reports and utility bills to prove that i have been living in my present address when the ID theft occurred. A couple of questions though. As i was reading all the posted messages about SAM, i noticed that all of them didn't have any success of deleting the negative item on their credit report. What are my chances that SAM will fix my credit report should i get a lawyer to help me dispute the charges? Have somebody tried to get the media involved to get SAM's attention? I mean, i don't know a lot about laws and stuff but from what we've all been through, SAM should be penalized for violating our rights.
Thanks again!

Submitted by on Wed, 10/05/2005 - 21:59

Ruth

There is a law as per the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act that if a debt is disputed and the collection agency fails to report it disputed to the credit bureaus, you can take legal actions against them under fdcpa Section 807(8). You can sue them up to $1,000 for the damage caused to you.

You can discuss this matter with your attorney and he will fight towards settling this matter. The incidence that has happened with you is against the law and you should get compensated for it.

If you face any problems, please don't to hesitate to ask us. We all wish for your better.

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Thu, 10/06/2005 - 10:01

roxette

I just called them, and the experience was unbelievable. First they asked how they can direct my call, directing me to someone 3 times who asked how they can direct my call. Then, without listening to me began telling me about someone else's account wiht T-Mobile. I was calling per a letter I received for my AT&T Wireless. Never had T-Mobile. Then they began telling me ways I can pay it without listening to me saying that it wasn't my account they were reciting. Absolutely unbelievable. If I can deal with them by phone, then how can I trust sending a letter?

Submitted by on Thu, 10/06/2005 - 11:00

Jackie

Written communication has stronger approach than verbal communication. Of course, it will become more powerful when you send it through certified mail with return receipt requested. The CMRRR serial number along with the copy of your letter will help in proving that you wished to clear the debt but you have not received the necessary information until now.

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Thu, 10/06/2005 - 14:16

roxette

As many previous consumers, we found a collection from SAM posted this year in March on a credit report we pulled in September when we were purchasing a house. Letter was sent, disputing the info as well as disputes to the credit agencies. SAM "validated" the debt to the agencies but is unable to provide proff of anything. No response from them has been recieved within the 30 days. Next steps??

Submitted by on Thu, 10/06/2005 - 14:20

Hi jeffrey

Welcome to the forums.

Since the debt has not been validated and is disputed, you can force the agency to remove the negative information from your credit report. Under the fdcpa law Section 807( 8 ), they will have to remove it if it is disputed and still reported to the bureaus. You can take legal help and recover the charge of the damage caused.

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Thu, 10/06/2005 - 14:52

roxette

Well, Roxatte, many of us are unwilling to pay it because the accounts are fraudulent (in my case a two month T-Mobile account). I am wondering why I've never received any communication from Superior Asset Mgt. regarding this collection. My address should be essentially public information, so a simple mail notification would be none too difficult. I will give them the benefit of the doubt until I contact them, but I'm not too encouraged by the current string. I will update later of my experiences with SAM.

THE CURRENT TOLL FREE PHONE # OF SUPERIOR ASSET MANAGEMENT IS: 1-800-895-2989

(this info. provided me today by T-Mobile. I left a message on a voicemail device)

Submitted by on Fri, 10/07/2005 - 17:01

Hi RR,

You and many other are unwilling to pay the debt because of the simple fact that it either does not belong to you or is disputed. In this case, not paying the debt is quite obvious.

But those who have a past debt and wish to pay are even not able to do so because they are not given the details of their debt. It becomes quite tough on such times when you are asked to pay on something that is not having the complete information.

In such times, you have to use your consumer rights as per the fdcpa law and get things removed from your credit report which are bound not to appear.

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Fri, 10/07/2005 - 17:19

roxette

I just received a collection notice from Superior Asset Management had been assigned to collect a debt of $181.00 from T-Mobile. I have never done business with T-Mobile on any level. I just lost a job opportunity in the financial sector because this item appearing on my credit report - that cost me a low six figure opportunity. I have attempted contact with T-Mobile and I have sent a dispute notice to Superior. I have been out of work for 9 months and these $#$@'s have caused me financial pain with the o loss of the position that I was offered (and accepted)only to be refused solely based on this mark coming up on my financial background check. I have contacted the 3 credit reporting agencies to have them look into this, but the damage is already done. Even if this false collection is corrected I am still out of a job and I have lost meaningfull employment as a result.

Submitted by on Tue, 10/11/2005 - 16:55

Wilkinson

It is very sad that some business agencies can hurt the position of an individual to such an extent. Please do not get discouraged about this as it was somehow written in the destiny.

However, you should fight back and get this negative entry removed from your credit file as early as possible. This way, you will prevent further risk of losing future jobs.

Submitted by ben on Tue, 10/11/2005 - 17:03

ben

Written in destiny? No, written in fraud with evil intent...I am 30 days away from loosing everything - my assets are dwindling - this job was desparately needed. I don't know what leagal action I can take against SAM and T-Mobile for what they have done to me financialy, but I intend to find out and take them to the cleaners if I can.

Submitted by on Tue, 10/11/2005 - 17:21