Skip to main content
index page

Graham Beagle & Associates (877-836-3100)

Submitted by on Tue, 01/17/2006 - 10:29
Credits:
[Donate]

They claim to be located at 3411 Bailey Avenue Ste.1, Buffalo, NY. A search for the adderss shows they must be renting an office at the local Harley Davidson. Not sure how that works. Their location probably changes depending on who calls. A search of their name reveals nothing but this one website we're posting to. I've searched the BBB.org to no avail. Their tactics are similar to thugs. Our Validiation Letter is going out today, we'll see what they've got. They really don't like to give up their mailling address and the receptionist was very defensive. They won't give out a mailing adderss until they find out who you are so they can determine what part of the country to direct you to. Their dates and places don't match up, so they seem to be confused.

This used to be called Graham Beagle, it's owned by Omar L. Smith, 23, of 60 Weston Ave, Buffalo, NY 14215. Omar is a convicted felon (robbery, firearms, drugs) a heavy drug user. They do not occupy the Bailey site, it is a mail drop and a place where they deal drugs. The Buffalo police does run them off once in awhile. They are not anything other than drug using liars and con men. Just say NO by never sending them money, Omar will be in prison before long.

Submitted by on Thu, 07/31/2008 - 09:48

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

this isnt true but funny though,,

This used to be called Graham Beagle, it's owned by Omar L. Smith, 23, of 60 Weston Ave, Buffalo, NY 14215. Omar is a convicted felon (robbery, firearms, drugs) a heavy drug user. They do not occupy the Bailey site, it is a mail drop and a place where they deal drugs. The Buffalo police does run them off once in awhile. They are not anything other than drug using liars and con men. Just say NO by never sending them money, Omar will be in prison before long.

Submitted by on Tue, 08/19/2008 - 15:29

I have a loan from Genvea roth and they are trying to recover an extension fee and said it was being given to thier check recovery department but it is different company. Does anyone have the name of this recovery company? Thanks

Submitted by on Sun, 11/02/2008 - 08:28

My husband is recieving phone calls now too! She kept prompting him to give her our bank card number, which we didn't. I have now recieved 4 phone calls in 10 minutes, harrassing me about this! I have now threatened twice to call the police, and the last time i didn't i recieved the reply of "f*ck you" Nice company. And the best is before she even knew I was his wife she proceeded to tell me the business of the account.

Submitted by on Mon, 03/23/2009 - 16:17

[QUOTE=;][/QUOTE]
Im pretty new to this kind of community discussion things nevertheless I am keen to support and learn a bunch, I hope. In particular in respect wellness and the specific areas of nutrition and in my instance working out.At any rate, just saying hello and hope to be around for a time.

Submitted by on Wed, 05/05/2010 - 17:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hi i am the supervisor of Graham, Beagle & Associates.
There are only three post here somewhat correct the first is our location, we are in the old Harley Davision building. Second, We purchase debt with the intent to litigate, but we give you the opportunity to resolve it first. Third those are the names of some of our employees.
If i could clear some things up, First we are trying to help consumers, 2nd if anyone from this agency has violated any laws you call me at 1877-836-3100 and i will handle any situation, no matter what it is. Understand that we are a debt collection agency, and we own all of our debt which gives us the right to sue.
thank you
I have been trying to get someone on the phone all day and all i get is an answering machine that said all lines are busy call back later.How much later?

Submitted by on Tue, 08/10/2010 - 16:13

[QUOTE=;][/QUOTE]
For first I'm sorry for my english - that isn't my "mother" language:( I saw on forum (on other too ofcourse) that people can't now take popular nicks (heros from movies, etc.) because this nicks are taken many times ago. So what now? What about our children and the rest? They need make new "charakters" in online world?Thanks for nice answers :)

Submitted by on Fri, 09/10/2010 - 07:23

[QUOTE=;][/QUOTE]
For first I'm sorry for my english - that isn't my "mother" language:( I saw on forum (on other too ofcourse) that people can't now take popular nicks (heros from movies, etc.) because this nicks are taken many times ago. So what now? What about our children and the rest? They need make new "charakters" in online world?Thanks for nice answers :)

Submitted by on Fri, 09/10/2010 - 11:00