Share post
Debt Consolidation Forums Identity theft - scams and security forums

sercertcashcard.comor quickcardservice.com

member profile picture
Credits: 0
[Donate]

this company stole 49.95 out of my account then my bank charged me another 40.00 for them overdrawen on my account and i had just opened this account on the 17th of february and now another company by the name of edpreporting took 160.00 out of my account now my account is overdrawen by 216.57. due to these mother fu..... and i'm pissssssssssssssssssssed. please help me. :twisted:

Have your bank stop all transactions immediately, then find out where and who these companies are. File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General from their state, and even your own state. Don't let them get away with it.

Sub: #1 posted on Fri, 03/02/2007 - 23:10

Anthony Lemons Anthony Lemons

(Posts: 1828 | Credits: )

Ask your bank to dispute the debits with the companies. Show your proof that tells about these transactions to be unauthorized. The loan place will be asked to clarify the debits done in your account. If they are unable to clarify, your bank is bound to revert the charges to your account.

Read this link on how you should get the refund from Secret Cash Card.

Sub: #2 posted on Sat, 03/03/2007 - 11:38

Bony Bony

(Posts: 287 | Credits: )

I didnt ask for this sh*t and now Ifind out this is a mothers scam,I wish I could get hold of these b**ches :x :evil:

Sub: #3 posted on Sun, 03/04/2007 - 04:28

Unregistered

Once you file a dispute with your bank all funds should be put back into your bank account, they have 30 days to validate this or the money stays in your account, I am pretty sure that you get all fees associated with this too, like NSFs & etc.

Sub: #4 posted on Sun, 03/04/2007 - 04:34

fedupinpa fedupinpa

(Posts: 1511 | Credits: )

why did you all take money out of my account

Sub: #5 posted on Mon, 03/05/2007 - 07:33

Unregistered

can you please try to get my 50 back to me donot take it out anymore i have got me a lawyer to handle if we can not get resolve very soon email is
email address removed as per forum rules - Mike

Sub: #6 posted on Mon, 03/05/2007 - 08:36

Unregistered

Secret cash card services charged my account 49.99, and Edp card services charged my account 159.95. I did not authorize either of these companys to charge my account. My account was overdrawn due these matters. I am in the army and I am going to Korea soon. These withdrawls put my family and myself in a financial hardship. If there is any way you can help me please do so.

Sub: #7 posted on Mon, 03/05/2007 - 09:02

Unregistered

People having problems with Secret Cash Card, you need to go to their website and claim for a refund. If you have unauthorized debits from them, dispute it. They will verify it and revert back the charges. Here is the website

secretcashcardservice.com/cgi-bin/refund.cgi

Sub: #8 posted on Mon, 03/05/2007 - 09:18

mute805 mute805

(Posts: 197 | Credits: )

I was in need for a cash advance loan. $49.95 was taking from my account. This spam made my financial hardship worry. I want my money back.Because of you i dont trust nobody on line nomore. This company made it hard for other honesty company.Please do not place a application with srecret cash card. Your money from your checking account will be taking out. There will not be a cash advance. To who ever pulling this spam you will see this again.

Shirlene Peacock

Sub: #9 posted on Mon, 03/05/2007 - 16:30

Unregistered

Dear Customer Service,
$49.95 was taken out of my account about a week and a half ago and I would like it put back into my account. As I have written you three times now, I do not wish to enroll in your program and I would like the $49.95 put back into my account as soon as possible. Refer to ticket #47*** Personal info removed for your safety - Mike
Linda Craig

Sub: #10 posted on Tue, 03/06/2007 - 09:58

Unregistered

Attachment
More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 1.499 seconds.