Skip to main content
index page

Debtcc New Points and Rewards

Submitted by Vikas on Tue, 05/10/2005 - 06:19
Credits:
[Donate]

Hi to all members,

Everytime you post in the forums the system will give you some points.

You can now exchange your debtcc points for 1 cent

This system is applicable from 16th may 2004; we are not deducting the existing points, so your points are effective from the launch of debtcc points.

How and When can I encash my debtcc points ?
Once you reach a minimum balance of $10 you can request us to send you the money by check or paypal (your preference). You have to encash a minimum of 1000 points or $10 each time you request for debtcc forum payment.

Hope this is much simpler and effective.

Your suggestions are welcome.

Thanks
Vikas

Note: Policy updated on 22nd March 2006.

Quote:

I have still not received my 1st payment.....
It stands cancelled as you were caught posting copied and irrelevant content by our
Moderators. We don't encourage members' who come here to post useless stuffs just to earn points. You will receive payments only if you start posting original and relevant content. Keep it in mind that your post will be reviewed first and only then you can expect payment.

Quote:
what to do??
educate yourself by going through various articles and posts that are available in our site and learn how other members' and moderators' are helping people without resorting to illegal means to earn points.

Jason

Submitted by Jason on Sun, 11/08/2009 - 19:40

Jason

( Posts: 2430 | Credits: )

You, and a bunch of other people. Seems admin gave him a temporary ban, in hopes that he'd smarten up. Probably seemed like a good idea at the time.

He's had it (graphically) explained now, from above my level. He'll either smarten up, or we'll swat him for real. Either way, it's handled. Case closed.

Submitted by unclewulf on Mon, 11/09/2009 - 16:23

unclewulf

( Posts: 3172 | Credits: )

Payment made Froggy. Please check http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/forums/showthread.php?p=513604&posted=1#post513604
Generally for paypal, payment is made within two days and check takes around five days (maximum) However we make sure that the payment is made at the earliest. It may take some time if there are holidays in between.

Jason

Submitted by Jason on Sun, 01/03/2010 - 23:21

Jason

( Posts: 2430 | Credits: )

This is the coolest thing ever! Not only am I reading how to get myself out of debt (from people who know because they have done it themselves!) but by helping others by posting my experiences and research, am able to make a few bucks here and there in the process. Hmmmmm.....the government could stand to learn a thing or two from the people here!:) I'm so glad I found this site!

Submitted by Tammy Clemmons on Thu, 05/20/2010 - 18:42

Tammy Clemmons

( Posts: 13 | Credits: )