Skip to main content
index page

Debtcc New Points and Rewards

Submitted by Vikas on Tue, 05/10/2005 - 06:19
Credits:
[Donate]

Hi to all members,

Everytime you post in the forums the system will give you some points.

You can now exchange your debtcc points for 1 cent

This system is applicable from 16th may 2004; we are not deducting the existing points, so your points are effective from the launch of debtcc points.

How and When can I encash my debtcc points ?
Once you reach a minimum balance of $10 you can request us to send you the money by check or paypal (your preference). You have to encash a minimum of 1000 points or $10 each time you request for debtcc forum payment.

Hope this is much simpler and effective.

Your suggestions are welcome.

Thanks
Vikas

Note: Policy updated on 22nd March 2006.

Hey it looks good, Vikas did you think of some charity work as a community, I suggested something :) if you remember.

I am sure if we can earn money here and donate something for a good work I am sure God will bless us and this forum people.

I am for it even upto 90% donation. What do you say Samaritans, Let us be a true Debt Samaritan.

For you and me $10 dollars is just another note but for few we can make it a life line.

Let me know people what is your opinion on this.

Tintin

Submitted by BlogTintin on Tue, 05/10/2005 - 10:56

BlogTintin

( Posts: 168 | Credits: )

Quote:

Hey it looks good, Vikas did you think of some charity work as a community, I suggested something if you remember.

Hi Tintin,

I remember your valuable suggestion and I think this is the right time for it.

Give me two days I will implement this.

Thanks for the suggestion
Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Tue, 05/10/2005 - 18:41

Vikas

( Posts: 2019 | Credits: )

Yes, I also like the new rules. I was actually waiting for them to posted. Hopefully this would make things straightforward for everyone.

I would like to be a debt Samaritan. How would I go about doing this? Who do I have to contact?

Submitted by benjaminz6 on Mon, 05/16/2005 - 13:12

benjaminz6

( Posts: 256 | Credits: )

Hi benjaminz6

Actually, according to the new rules, everyone will be given a fair treatment and the win will not get restricted to limited people. The new point system is fairly designed for everyone.

Quote:

I would like to be a debt Samaritan. How would I go about doing this? Who do I have to contact?

Please have a look at this page http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/samaritan/ and all your queries will get answered.

Hope to see you regularly at the forums
Best of luck
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Mon, 05/16/2005 - 15:04

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )

Hi there I am new to this forum and I am not sure how the point system thing works. Is there a site that I can look at to help me more understand it and how to redeem my points ? I really like this forum because now I know that there are more average joe people that are going through the same thing as I.

Submitted by LiLLuGNuT on Sat, 06/18/2005 - 13:13

LiLLuGNuT

( Posts: 8 | Credits: )

Hi LiLLuGNuT

Welcome back. First of all, I would like to thank you for appreciating the hard work done in this forum by all the community members and the people directly involved with this company.

Regarding the point system, please see at the top pf this page to get a clear explanation about it. Whenever you are posting your message on this board after logging in, you are gaining some points for the particular post. It keeps on building up each time with the posts that you put in this forum. As said in the top, you can ask the authorized person designated in this site to encash your points once it reaches a value of $10.

This way, you will be able to earn some extra money through your postings. You can also multiply your points by offering community help to our members in need. Please keep posting in the forums to see how your reward points build up each time according to your posts.

Please let us know how we can assist you further in your queries.

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Mon, 06/20/2005 - 15:12

roxette

If I am reading it right, each point is worth 1 cent?

[quote=roxette]Hi vwh

Yes, when you reach a minimum balance of $10, you can mail to vikas(at)debtconsolidationcare.com or mike(at)debtconsolidationcare.com

They will make arrangements to deposit money in your paypal account.[/quote]

Submitted by vwh on Mon, 08/01/2005 - 18:12

vwh

( Posts: 124 | Credits: )

What a neat system!
I'm not much of a talker, but a few bucks here and there from talking to others out like myself, is really neat. 8)

Submitted by Lindsey on Thu, 08/04/2005 - 06:01

Lindsey

( Posts: 362 | Credits: )

Hi guitar_slayer

Welcome to the forums. After reading your post, we anticipate pleasurably that you will also be offering regular help to the community who are struggling with their debt related problems.

We encourage you talking more in the community because doing this; not only you will be helping the needy people but also will earn reward money for your noble efforts from this company. :D

So, we will be hoping for more from you regularly. :D

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Thu, 08/04/2005 - 16:41

roxette

Quote:

Is money really paid out for posting????

vmh, yes every single time :). We wanted to keep it simple for the contributor. Please do let me know when you want to en-cash the points.

Quote:
What a neat system!
I'm not much of a talker, but a few bucks here and there from talking to others out like myself, is really neat.

Thanks Lindsey, good to hear that you are liked the system. We have only one goal and that is to offer as much help as possible. We are offering this small amount as a token of appreciation to the community that is spending time with people in need and sharing their experience and knowledge.

We hope you will also enjoy the forums helping people in need. This is a real good feeling :).

Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Thu, 08/04/2005 - 17:47

Vikas

I just joined this site and this is a great way to get people to offer advice and get talking...Great job .

Now if my bodybuilding site just did that. I would have a nice income each month

Thank you again for such an informative site and now a chance to make a little for our efforts.

Submitted by on Fri, 08/19/2005 - 18:46

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Thanks for the appreciation

If you do not login then the system will not credit the points under your account.

Submitted by Vikas on Sat, 08/20/2005 - 12:35

Vikas

I agree with everyone here. I tend to talk a lot and if i can help anyone in anyway thats even better. Although I am trying to get as much help and advice possible. I am glad this site does exist. I do have one question though. Is there a maximum amount of postings that you are allowed to do in a day. Sometimes as I read these postings, I like to give my opinion or offer any help if I can.

Submitted by Rhonda28 on Fri, 08/26/2005 - 18:03

Rhonda28

( Posts: 411 | Credits: )

I see when unregistered people post they are also given points. Since they don't register they obviously can't claim points. What happens to those points? Are they just in limbo?? are they put to use, say donated tothe debt samaritan club?? Just curious, it would be nice to see those otherwise unclaimed points go to help out others that may need the little extra incintive.

Submitted by LCW on Thu, 09/15/2005 - 10:51

LCW

( Posts: 1151 | Credits: )

Guest points stay at 100 forever, only registered members can claim the points.

Submitted by Vikas on Thu, 09/15/2005 - 11:27

Vikas

Hi,

I have loads of knowledge in debt consolidation and would like to share those. can i have an id created pls.??

regards

Submitted by on Mon, 10/03/2005 - 23:50

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Hi debt help

Welcome to the forums. You can easily get your log in account created by entering your contact information at the sign up page in this site.

Please submit your details here:

http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/signup/

Hope that your knowledge will widely help the community fighting with their debt related problems.

Regards
Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Tue, 10/04/2005 - 09:13

Vikas

Any money earned on this forum is a gift, be it one cent or a million dollars. Vikas is very noble to create such a forum and I thank him graciously each time I ask to encash my points.

We should also be thankful for those who keep us informed of constant debt solutions, suggestions, and information--for that will offer help in the longterm!

Submitted by Lindsey on Tue, 10/04/2005 - 20:44

Lindsey

( Posts: 362 | Credits: )

I think the point she's trying to make (and I agree) is that though it is POSSIBLE to make a lot of money off posts here, it is not REALISTIC to claim that high of an amount unless you are promoting spam.

My logic? If a personal only asks legitimate questions (not spam) and only provides credible advice (not spam) for every post in this entire set of forums consistantly for one month ... they would still find themselves short of the $900/mo claim. The only exception would be if you were a financial guru who had nothing better do to with her/her day than to sit on the debt boards and answer every last post you were knowledgeable on.

Point in case: Possible, but not probable.

Submitted by cryptowizard on Tue, 10/04/2005 - 20:48

cryptowizard

( Posts: 116 | Credits: )