Skip to main content
index page

Debtcc New Points and Rewards

Submitted by Vikas on Tue, 05/10/2005 - 06:19
Credits:
[Donate]

Hi to all members,

Everytime you post in the forums the system will give you some points.

You can now exchange your debtcc points for 1 cent

This system is applicable from 16th may 2004; we are not deducting the existing points, so your points are effective from the launch of debtcc points.

How and When can I encash my debtcc points ?
Once you reach a minimum balance of $10 you can request us to send you the money by check or paypal (your preference). You have to encash a minimum of 1000 points or $10 each time you request for debtcc forum payment.

Hope this is much simpler and effective.

Your suggestions are welcome.

Thanks
Vikas

Note: Policy updated on 22nd March 2006.

That is nice that you can earn money for posting messages. Thank you and hopefully it will be a good experience for me to share my debt problems and maybe help other people out in the process..

Thanks again,
Melissa

Submitted by on Wed, 10/05/2005 - 12:06

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

I just come to the forums and talk every day and get paid for it??

Submitted by on Thu, 10/13/2005 - 18:04

Hi Mistchf

Welcome to the forums.

Please don't get confused with it. Once you become a member of this forum, your posts start earning points each time when you submit here. These points earned can be redeemed into money and will be credited to your paypal account.

As you will be sharing your valuable comments and suggestions on how to fight with the debt related problems and ways to overcome it, the whole community will be benefited from it.

We will offer you a token of appreciation by encashing your points into $$$

Get yourself registered in the sign up page and start making points :D

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Thu, 10/13/2005 - 18:14

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )

Okay, I keep trying to get a sign up but it just comes up with something to contact me. Do I have to wait until someone contacts me to be able to sign up?

Submitted by on Thu, 10/13/2005 - 18:16

debtcc points rock! but you are right Lindsay...the money is a gift. It would be hard to make a HUGE amount here, but maybe even the little amount we make can be put towards our debt payments also and we can help others in the meantime. With every post we are also helping the site get good rankings with google to help more people find this site to go through. This whole entire system is a WIN WIN for everyone. :wink:

Submitted by shopaholic5 on Wed, 10/26/2005 - 08:31

shopaholic5

( Posts: 281 | Credits: )

Hi my name is ruth and i really need help!

Submitted by on Sat, 11/26/2005 - 13:28

This sounds like the same deal I received in the mail to join the Nouveau Tech Society. Has anyone actually received any of the money that is talked about on this sight after they accumliated enough points. I would be shocked, if anyone has receive any money from posting on this sight.

Submitted by on Tue, 12/06/2005 - 11:15

Hi Butch,

We don't want you to get shocked but you can get confirmed after going through all the six pages of payment details listed in the thread given below.

http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/forums/about3988.html

After hearing about such a scam about Nouveau Tech Society, anyone will get cautious regarding this matter. Well, we have an elaborate discussion taking place on Nouveau Tech Society on the thread given below. Please feel free to add your comments to it.

http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/forums/nouveau-tech.html

I have no doubt that you will find this forum useful and educative after browsing through some of the topics here.

Please do let us know your take.

Regards
Mike

Submitted by Mike on Tue, 12/06/2005 - 15:38

Mike

( Posts: 1317 | Credits: )

sorry, roxette, just getting use to the ins and outs of the website, what and where is a pm?

Submitted by KittieKat on Fri, 12/09/2005 - 11:36

KittieKat

( Posts: 308 | Credits: )

Hi Linda,

You can send and receive private messages by clicking on the second option 'You have no new messages' available at the left hand side of this window at the top under the debt consolidation care logo. Clicking on that link will take you to the private messaging system of this forum. I am sending you one PM now. Please see if you are able to locate it. It will be under your 'logged in' status in the top left hand side of this window.

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Fri, 12/09/2005 - 15:27

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )

annmarie0205

Welcome to the forums.

Please send your payment request to me at mike(at)debtconsolidationcare.com

Also, kindly send me the email address of your paypal account so that money can be transferred to it.

You are eligible for the redemption of the total DebtCC points shown in your account. Please understand the point system of this forum at the following link:

http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/forums/about553.html

Regards
Mike

Submitted by Mike on Mon, 01/16/2006 - 11:37

Mike

if i have any points i want to donate to travis trittfan.now i know i m not alone and every day and night i go to remember this forum.thanks for help me and help others to find true and justice with your forum.thanks all of you of debt consolidation care,thanks more one time.

Submitted by on Mon, 01/16/2006 - 11:49

Hi Tania

Welcome to the forums.

You can surely do the noble work of donating DebtCC points after signing up in this forum. Please sign up yourself in this forum and be a member of the community.

Besides, there are many other exclusive offers specially designed for the members of our community. Do keep in touch often.

Regards
Mike

Submitted by Mike on Mon, 01/16/2006 - 11:56

Mike

Hi!! I just received my latest payment from you this morning through paypal, and they charged me a fee of $6.06?? I wrote and asked them about it since they claim everything is free unless you are a business. I don't have a business account, I have a personal account with them. They did this to me once before, a while back and when I wrote to ask them about it, they never responded. The last couple of payments from you, they didn't charge a fee on, but they did this time. This happen to anyone eles here? or because the money was 'from' a business, I have to pay a fee? If this is the way they play, maybe its better, in the future, to get you guys to mail me a check. Shirley

Submitted by imkimssister on Thu, 01/26/2006 - 06:54

imkimssister

( Posts: 1301 | Credits: )

Hi Shirley,

Please have a direct talk with the Paypal as they are trying to make things confusing. You should definitely keep trying for a refund of the fees charged.

Also, in the future, we will be more than happy to send you the payments through check after you place the request.

Regards
Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Thu, 01/26/2006 - 08:47

Vikas

( Posts: 2019 | Credits: )

Quote:

Please have a direct talk with the Paypal as they are trying to make things confusing. You should definitely keep trying for a refund of the fees charged.

Hi Vikas! I most definitely am!!!!! I wrote them first thing this morning. They wrote back with some kind of blah blah blah mumbo jumbo crap, that didn't even apply to me. I just wrote them back again and went off on them pretty good about it. will wait and see what they say next. The last time you guys sent me money, they didn't charge me any kind of fee, but they did this time. bogus!

Hey, $6.06---thats TWELVE good post!!! Thats twelve 50 point posts! thats my way of looking at it. and even more if I didn't earn 50 with each post! LOL!!

I KNOW I KNOW!! have you guys seen the commerical on tv where they're advertising someones 'dollar' menu. I think its either wendys or mcdonalds. The woman is looking at a pair of shoes and she says they're nice but they cost 89 frosties. It goes on to a couple asking a girl how much she charges an hour for babysitting and she said 6 bacon cheeseburgers (something like that), then a couple is getting ready to go out and the man tells the woman that she looks like a million chicken nuggets.
anyone see this commerical? I hope someone has so you all don't think I'm crazy. I was laughing thinking about the $6 dollars that paypal charged me in the form of cc points. LOL!!! $6 thats 12 posts--at least.

shirley

Submitted by imkimssister on Thu, 01/26/2006 - 09:39

imkimssister

Well, when I will redeem my points, I will naturally prefer checks. This is a way lot easier.

But, Shirley, you must tighten your belts and get the charges tucked on you. It's not fair! you know! Why should you pay when they claim its free.

Yes, It's a good feeling to see the points adding at every post. I guess I will stock the points in this forum(its my fixed deposit here) and buy a CAR later using this money. LOL

Submitted by john on Thu, 01/26/2006 - 16:20

john

( Posts: 1231 | Credits: )

Quote:

They have also charged a fee to me when I received money from this forum.I just figured it was supposed to be charged.

Two kid, I went back and forth with them all day. They knew I was mad and they got to see a side of me that I don't show too often. I finally got someone who told me that in 2004, I upgraded my paypal account to 'premium'--HA! which means I have to pay now because I upgraded and no longer have just the 'free' account that paypal offers. what a load of crap!! I have only received money through paypal about three times in the past year, why would I upgrade to an option that I have to pay for? thats just crazy. They 'fixed' it for me, and put me back on 'regular' mode, but I'm not getting a refund. They have just really ticked me off! shirley

Submitted by imkimssister on Thu, 01/26/2006 - 21:32

imkimssister

Wow,I guess Im a premium member also,I dont really use my account either,I did buy clothes on ebay for my daughter,before my finances took its toll,but Im not a seller and never asked for an upgrade.I got really good deals on name brand clothes for her and since she is a size o :twisted: I couldnt find alot in her size at regular stores that didnt cost a arm and a leg.A friend suggested Ebay,and I found some really good deals.Anyway,I got off the subject a little :lol: I guess we have to eat the fees,but its free money for doing something that I really have come to enjoy,so I cant complain.
Have a wonderful day
Twokid

Submitted by twokidtwocat on Thu, 01/26/2006 - 21:44

twokidtwocat

( Posts: 602 | Credits: )

well, I wouldn't have been upset if I had of known about it. They say 'free' so it should be free. Then they tell me that I upgraded---okay, why would I do that. it makes no sense. Yes, you're right, its free money but I am doing something important with this free money and six dollars is six dollars. I mean, here I am cutting corners, skimping and saving and I'm just going to give them six dollars for a service that I don't even need or want.
well, its been fixed now. The only reason I'm saying anything more is for everyone here to know, that if you use paypal and somehow end up with the premium, its going to cost you. If you think you have the free version, you might want to double check before redeeming your points through them just to make sure its still going to be free. Shirley 8)

Submitted by imkimssister on Thu, 01/26/2006 - 22:07

imkimssister

Thanks, Shirley for bring this point very clearly.

Lesson learnt: If the paypal account is upgraded to Premium, the fees are expected. But if the 'free' version is used, there won't be any charges. Get the status verified and make yourself sure about it.

Submitted by david on Fri, 01/27/2006 - 15:29

david

( Posts: 1229 | Credits: )

Thanks Shirley, for letting us know that! I had no idea...I need to go and check on my PayPal account to see what kind I have. I use it for ebay sometimes, but that's about it.

Oh....and I have seen that commercial, I think it is one of the funniest I have seen in a long time...you must really be addicted to this board to be thinking of it in terms of points!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Mary

Submitted by Mary on Thu, 02/02/2006 - 10:14

Mary

( Posts: 1344 | Credits: )

OK, now that I checked, I guess I have a premier account too. :(

I looked up the differences between the two, and here they are:

What are the advantages of a Premier or Business account?

Personal accounts are for individual use only and have limited access to PayPal's features. For those with a high transaction volume or the need to accept credit cards, Premier and Business accounts offer the following premium services:

* All the core features of a Personal account
* Unlimited credit card payment acceptance
* Subscriptions and Recurring payments
* ATM/Debit Card
* Mass Payment
* PayPal Shops
* Customizable Transaction History Logs
* 7-day-a-week toll-free customer service
* Multi-user access
* Ability to do business under a corporate or group name

I can do without all of those, except the atm/debit card...that thing is so handy :( And I plan on using my paypal account to pay for outstanding accounts in my credit report...so I guess I will just have to eat the charges...oh well! :roll:

Submitted by Mary on Thu, 02/02/2006 - 10:20

Mary

( Posts: 1344 | Credits: )

Hi kbraveboy

You won't have the donate button under your username because you can't make a donation to self. You can other's with the button and similarly others can see you with the donate button. Someone feeling to donate you will click on your button and send you the points.

Submitted by john on Wed, 04/26/2006 - 16:34

john

( Posts: 1231 | Credits: )