Skip to main content
index page

Debtcc New Points and Rewards

Submitted by Vikas on Tue, 05/10/2005 - 06:19
Credits:
[Donate]

Hi to all members,

Everytime you post in the forums the system will give you some points.

You can now exchange your debtcc points for 1 cent

This system is applicable from 16th may 2004; we are not deducting the existing points, so your points are effective from the launch of debtcc points.

How and When can I encash my debtcc points ?
Once you reach a minimum balance of $10 you can request us to send you the money by check or paypal (your preference). You have to encash a minimum of 1000 points or $10 each time you request for debtcc forum payment.

Hope this is much simpler and effective.

Your suggestions are welcome.

Thanks
Vikas

Note: Policy updated on 22nd March 2006.

Hi Guest,

Once you are a member here, points will start adding in your account after every post. Then you will be able to use those points to donate others or redeem it for your self. Since you are not registered yet, there are no points in your account. Registration is very simple. Just sign up here.

Submitted by fatb88 on Tue, 05/01/2007 - 11:28

fatb88

( Posts: 218 | Credits: )

I want so bad to help others. I can't wait until I see some good happening to my pdl, so I can tell everyone about how a quick fix can get you in trouble. Right now I'm looking for answers. I'll keeping posting my question and so far I have been getting some good advice thanks to all.

Submitted by diana1952-d1 on Wed, 06/13/2007 - 04:10

diana1952-d1

( Posts: 17 | Credits: )

Hi James,

As far as I know, nothing has changed on the point system recently. Every time you post (anywhere except the Pub) you earn points. If you look under your name, you will see how many points your currently have. Also, if you want to donate points to another member, just hit the donate button on their name and it goes from there. You can also cash in your points for $$ which is a nice feature of this forum. Most of us just pm Mike or Vikas when we are ready to do this. I hope this helps :)

Submitted by Cow & Chicken on Wed, 06/13/2007 - 12:45

Cow & Chicken

( Posts: 3571 | Credits: )

This is awesome! It's great way to help others by donating to people who need help. This is great thank you to everyone who created this. This finnaly gives the people a way to help others in trouble.
thank you,
M. Robison

Submitted by mike_otr on Fri, 08/03/2007 - 16:24

mike_otr

( Posts: 37 | Credits: )

Hi......can I ask someone to 'donate' points to me? I am a single mom....I DO work full time and I'm in the military, too!! ( WHEW!!) But, this month it's VERY 'tight'. ( gas money for work, a few smaill bills, etc) I don't want to offend anyone, on this forum..I really don't. I just din't know how the 'donations' work. However...I AM having a great time, earning for myself!! Gives me some hope ( and self-respect) knowing I am trying to support my son and earning at the same time. All that have responding to my posts, I am deeply grateful. Thank you.

Submitted by sdchargers_63 on Sun, 08/12/2007 - 12:34

sdchargers_63

( Posts: 1798 | Credits: )

How long does it take for someone to get a check once they request it?

On one hand I feel like a louse accepting payment for my posts....I really do this out of love for everyone that helped me & for the people who feel alone due to their debt and can't see a way out...but on the other hand, the money really will help me with making payments for my consolidation program.

Submitted by lawn1016 on Thu, 10/04/2007 - 14:42

lawn1016

( Posts: 676 | Credits: )

lori, everyone else can see "donate" on your posts. You can see everyone's and they can see yours. YOU just can't see yours! If you want to donate points to someone, just click on "donate" under their name on their post and you can put in how much you want to donate to them! :D

Submitted by cannr on Fri, 10/05/2007 - 21:29

cannr

( Posts: 9317 | Credits: )

granny, you just crack me up! I love your beautiful avatar! :D

Submitted by cannr on Wed, 10/31/2007 - 18:48

cannr

I knew it was you, volley! You're soooo good! Did you also do aminah's avatar?

Submitted by cannr on Wed, 10/31/2007 - 18:58

cannr

LOL granny! When i first joined this site for many many months every time i posted i'd forget to sign in!! I was a guest for a very longgggggggggggg time until i finally realized how much easier it was to navigate the site when u were actually signed in! DOH ME! ;)
Ang

Submitted by Ang on Wed, 10/31/2007 - 19:05

Ang

( Posts: 2306 | Credits: )