Share post
member profile picture
Credits: 0
[Donate]

How did this site get started. I thought I was the only person to be so stupid. This is so out of control but the information on this site is really refreshing.

Thank you Goudah!

Sub: #11 posted on Mon, 09/08/2008 - 09:23

Unregistered

No need to thank me, I think most people just don't know the whole story.

Sub: #12 posted on Mon, 09/08/2008 - 09:28

goudah2424 goudah2424

(Posts: 7936 | Credits: )

I thought we were told just last week or so that Mike would be back soon???

Sub: #13 posted on Tue, 09/09/2008 - 05:20

Sassnlucy Sassnlucy
Moderators
(Posts: 2698 | Credits: )

Quote:
How did this site get started. I thought I was the only person to be so stupid. This is so out of control but the information on this site is really refreshing.

Kcrooks welcome to debtcc. Please read the following story to understand how this website started.

http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/forums/about2083.htm l

Sub: #14 posted on Tue, 09/09/2008 - 07:43

polly polly

(Posts: 1709 | Credits: )

Thank you for the info Polly, but that really does not clear up the confusion regarding Mike.

Sub: #15 posted on Tue, 09/09/2008 - 11:45

Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
Mike is no longer associated with this site

Quote:
Why would you say that? Get your facts straight before making assumptions.

Maybe their facts are straight . . . .

OR, maybe their facts aren't straight, too many 'maybes' which causes assumptions.

Sub: #16 posted on Tue, 09/09/2008 - 11:54

Shazzers Shazzers
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17345 | Credits: )

Sassnlucy Wrote:
Quote:
I thought we were told just last week or so that Mike would be back soon???

Yes we were, however, I'm not quite sure why people are so quick to jump the gun and spurt out information which they have no knowledge about, it only stirs the pot, and that needs to stop.

Sub: #17 posted on Tue, 09/09/2008 - 11:57

Shazzers Shazzers
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17345 | Credits: )

My information comes from a very reliable source. In fact, it comes from the only person that besides Mike that would know what happened.

I am not making ANY assumptions. My information is from a source that you "are behind 100%"

Sub: #18 posted on Tue, 09/09/2008 - 12:20

goudah2424 goudah2424

Quote:
I'm not quite sure why people are so quick to jump the gun and spurt out information which they have no knowledge about

How would you know what information people have? You couldn't know where people get the info they post about. It is you that are making assumptions. You are assuming people are not saying the truth, when you don't know what the truth is.

Sub: #19 posted on Tue, 09/09/2008 - 12:23

goudah2424 goudah2424

Shazzers who were you referring to "stirring the pot?" I know for a fact that Goudah does not ever just go around "spurting off information" that she has no knowledge about. I challenge any of you to show me something of the contrary because I know that it can't be found. What we are asking for, is to know where Mike is and his status. I trust in her 100%, but I would also like to hear it come straight from admin. Mike was a great friend to many of us and I think that we deserve an explanation. I have always known Goudah to back up anything she has ever said with facts.

Sub: #20 posted on Tue, 09/09/2008 - 12:29

Sassnlucy Sassnlucy
Moderators
(Posts: 2698 | Credits: )

Attachment
More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.815 seconds.