Skip to main content
index page

Miracle Management Group: How reliable are they?

Submitted by on Sat, 07/16/2005 - 07:01
Credits:
[Donate]

I was reading concerns from people dealing with the named group above and I am also experiencing the same problems has anyone received legal advice as to what is next?

It is pretty sad that you are so interested in her ...maybe you have not gotten your money back either and were just inquiring on how yours and many other people's money was spent??

Submitted by on Tue, 01/03/2006 - 10:05

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

I too am a former employee, and i know who this "worried in az" person is, and they should be ashamed!!! They are misguiding all of you. Go check out the new office held in texas for yourself!! Do not believe this man who thinks he can hurt others by starting lies. I know the stanton's and the officers in nevada that worked for rmp. The "informant" that is posting is trying to rattle already aggrivated people's cage. This info on here is not even reliable, or current information. Check out the source, we have. Go see for yourselves... You be the detective, dont be mislead. I moved on with my life and career dave, why cant you!!!

Submitted by on Tue, 01/03/2006 - 10:37

When posts are detailing a person's former abuse problems, and supposed past jobs, and body parts, doesn't make you wonder WHY is this person "WORRIEDINAZ" is stating things that have no revelence to the POINT of this board. Aren't we on here to discuss refunds?? Who is this weirdo anyway, and WHY is this person FOCUSING on a EX EMPLOYER. Do all of you care how big your (ex) bosses breasts are, and what they did in thier past?? I think the reputability of this INFORMANT should be questioned, as the statements and accusations do not make me personally believe thier words, as it sounds like someone who is a jilted lover, or jealous crazy chick, or someone who is on drugs themselves. Im going the legal way, I know that invading the owners property will most likely land me in hot water for tresspassing or harrassment. USE THE LAW ON YOUR SIDE, THINK WISELY, AND DON'T LET EMOTIONS CLOUD YOUR JUDGEMENT!! I also want to see justice, in the RIGHT way.

Submitted by on Tue, 01/03/2006 - 11:40

I would believe worriedinaz before believing EX-EMPLOYEE... Ex-Employee said they moved on with their life but obviously not if they are reading and posting to this site.

Keep up the fight everyone and swtgal was right... your state Senator is the one to write too...

Submitted by on Tue, 01/03/2006 - 11:44

I was a client too, who referred people to the RMP program. I have an intrest on this issue far greater than all of yours! I actually was a DEBT COUNSELOR, and MANAGER at this buisness. "WORRIEDINAZ" is a DRUG ADDICT WITH AN ARREST RECORD FOR HITTING A POLICE OFFICER. ITS PUBLIC RECORD, AND I WORKED WITH HIM! I had all accounts on my credit worked on by RMP, and my relatives are waiting for refunds. All I ask, is you TAKE WHAT (D.D.) with a grain of salt. I am not here to defend, but I KNOW whats right and wrong here, and I am DISGUSTED! Write to the appropriate people, not some DISGRUNTLED employee who tried to steal from his employers and got terminated!

Submitted by on Tue, 01/03/2006 - 14:19

Ex-employee, you sound like you are a current employee. We are all in shock and worried about MMG or RMP or Jubliee because they can not refund money to us. They need much, much more time. They can only withdraw only so much money per week. Come on, all lies and stall tactics. If they weren't then my many request for a proper explaniation would go answered.

Submitted by citykid on Tue, 01/03/2006 - 15:22

citykid

( Posts: 88 | Credits: )

Hey ex-employee, your relatives are also awaiting refunds? So how do you feel about that, because they have no idea when they are to receive their money? Aren't they pulling out their hair because Ms. Stanton refuses to speak with them or tell them why, exactly, it takes so long to process a refund? Aren't they screaming at you, because you used to work there, on how to get their hard earned money back?

Can you recommend anyone to speak with who cares that people waiting for refunds are being told to wait, with no reason, and keep waiting? Not people looking to yell or fight, but only want answers and their money.

Submitted by citykid on Tue, 01/03/2006 - 17:29

citykid

Guys, Ex Employee is Hyla Stanton. She's so stupid, she tried to infiltrate my e-mail address with the following: "Hyla Stanton" I need your help. You sound like you may be someone I
need in my refund quest." I gotta laugh at how ignorant she really is. You see guys what you're up against? Let's just stay focused and crush her. I will do anything you need from me in az. Like I said, I know where she lives and can help you just like I helped all az clients. STAY FOCUSED AND RESOLVED. You see what you are up against, nothing but an ignorant drug addict who has no business holding on to your money.

BROKE MOM

email address removed as per forum rules - Vikas

Submitted by on Tue, 01/03/2006 - 19:57

Hi Everyone! It's me Jen2 back from moving from ATL to Grand Rapids... I have one thing to say.... BRRRR whatever posessed me. aghh. anyway, I have not received any other correspondence from RMP/MMG. And of course, no money. HOWEVER, I do have some interesting information. Yes, they are about to set up shop in Texas. They are looking into purchasing a home in my previous back yard (I lived in Texas for about 19 years before moving to Atlanta 1 1/2 years ago) SOOO, I still have MANY MANY friends in Texas, including a retired mayor... :)) and a very nice judge. :)) I will gumshoe a bit to see what I can do. Has anyone received their money back, Schim21 did the check you received clear the bank? I was reading just a couple of pages of updates. I see we have an ex-employee and someone else helping us along. I'm going to try to ctc my judge friend and see what advice he can give me, in the mean time, has everyone sent a letter to the Texas State ATtorney General's office? Anyone hear anything back from other agencies we have sent information to?

Submitted by on Wed, 01/04/2006 - 07:51

Reading this forum has made me sick to my stomach due to the fact that I have been a member of this rip off company since 2002.

Has anyone spoken with Tekkain the "lawyer" for these guys? I threatened legal action agains them and he called me and calmed me down but Im starting to rethink all of this after reading.

I have a lot of money at stake here and I would like to know if I have a chance to get it back. Im in Missouri so I dont know if all the stuff that happend in AZ is a priority or not.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Submitted by on Wed, 01/04/2006 - 08:41

The FTC has to respond to Senator's letters. Everyone needs to write to your state senator. The FTC will tell your senator who is investigating the case and a time line of resolution. This is who you should be contacting. They just need a 2 page cover letter stating what happened, where it happened and where the situation stands now. You can send your evidence or papers as well but they will only read the cover letter and send all the other info to the ftc. They usually work in a faster fashion like 2 weeks as opposed to the estimated 6-8 weeks other bureaus state.

I suggest everyone write a letter to your state senator as well as to Arizona and Texas senators. Don't be too wordy or complain too much in letter... just state the facts and try to leave emotion out of it... they respond better to these kind of letters. Maybe just write a beginning paragraph and bullet the text for a time line of what happened and then an ending paragraph to sum it up.

Submitted by on Wed, 01/04/2006 - 08:55

Happy New Years to all.

I think that everyone needs to calm down. I've been reading this forum for the past few months and it's driven me crazy. I didn't know what to do. if I should cancel my arranged payments to RMP or if I should continue and have faith in them. Since I was checking my account on a regular basis online it seemed that there was activity on the account and that someone, and I don't care who to be honest, was doing something to help me get through this. Settlement offers were being sent and occassionally someone would return my emails if I had a questions. Seems like they are very understaffed, but someone is doing their work over there. I have gotten a settlement offer from a company thanks to their help and 1 of my many accounts has recently been cleared. I think all this panic and commotion isn't helping out our uneasy nerves. I still don't know what to think about my other pending accounts and settlement offers, but I'm hanging in there before I drop out completely. I just wanted those of you who may have similar concerns to myself to read this and know that there is a little hope for us who have not cancelled our payments.

Submitted by on Wed, 01/04/2006 - 10:57

Hey BrokeinCal. Get out while you can. We were in three years and the one creditor offereed a very good settlement and MMG turned it down. Three years and only one settlement. And the settlement was for almost $1000 OVER the amount due.

Submitted by on Wed, 01/04/2006 - 11:21

Hey Broke; when I worked for them they would update online account regularly even though nothing was being done. Please don't be deceived, nothing is being done on your accounts and you should cancel asap and join the struggle to get your funds back before you put in too much money. The Stantons are done; your money is just going to refunds, and even that's a big if. It's probably just going to the Stantons pocket. Your a grown up but as a former employee, I recommend that you stop paying asap.

Submitted by on Wed, 01/04/2006 - 11:31

BrokeinCal.... I was in the program for 3.5 years... yes they settled one card in the first year but then nothing for years... If you feel confident in them just keep an eye on your money... once your trust builds to a reasonable amount, if they don't settle something then GET OUT. I waited too long because I believed that once they settled one they were legitimate and would settle the others... I was soooo wrong.

If I were you I would not even wait to find out. The org. that sponsors this forum I believe is a real legitimate debt settlemet company... Superior debt relief. Maybe try them instead... if you have been reading this forum then you know that RMP/MMG was found guilty of operating with out a license in AZ... and you still trust them with your money? The writing is on the wall here.

Submitted by on Wed, 01/04/2006 - 11:52

Hey ex employee!!! So you use to be the debt counselor and manager?? I hope you were fired or screwed by them. One of the posts read about stantons moving into texas in someone`s backyard. I`m here in texas as well...you`re in my backyard ....as well. Your time is coming.....a lot of texans will take notice of you soon...

Submitted by USDagger on Wed, 01/04/2006 - 15:08

USDagger

( Posts: 65 | Credits: )

No... hard to trust anyone after all I went through. But I did talk with Erin at Superior debt relief, the org. that sponsors this forum, and after talking with her I feel pretty confident that they are a legitimate debt settlement company. I am still trying to figure out what to do as far as my debt goes.

Submitted by on Thu, 01/05/2006 - 08:50

I am in alot of heat with my relatives, yes..however they trusted in my word, and I trusted in my former employeers. I know that the funds are coming in, and I am not in Texas, but live in AZ. I have some INTRESTING information for anyone who wants to KNOW THE REAL IDENITY AND HISTORY of "WorriedinAZ", his name is David Dowdy, a reported cop abuser in a city of HOLBROOK, AZ. A man who was terminated from MMG/RMP, and OBVIOUSLY hasn't MOVED on, due to the VENOMOUS words and ERRATIC actions. HE himself is a METH and POT user!! SO, you "TEXANS" have fury, so does everyone else in the USA...

MR. David Dowdy of Glendale, AZ will be in a LOT of HOT WATER if he doesnt stop working against a company that is stuggling to do the right thing for everyone. HAVE FAITH PEOPLE, PATIENCE IS EVERYTHING!! I know what Mr Dowdy is trying to do, he is trying to drive this comapny into a wall, just as he saw an affilate of Jubille/MMG called Jubilee Fiancial, which when I was the manager I saw the STANTONS severe ties with a company to preserve the dignity of thier own sales and marketing company, Jubilee. Since that happened JFS asked them to cease using the name Jubilee

Submitted by on Thu, 01/05/2006 - 09:10

Then they became MMG, then Mr. Dowdy, became an active employee. He was sloppy, smelly, and a sexist pig who thought a womans place was at home, bare footed. HE was a ANGRY man with a VICIOUS temper who got in TONS of fights and ROAD rage incidences. BEWARE OF THE PIPER WHO LEADS YOU!!! AS FOR MY POSITION, I CARE, SO VERY MUCH ABOUT THIS ISSUE. I believe the good in everyone, and I have been asked to research whats occurring. The statements of STRIPPING, DUG USE, ETC isnt revelant, and just the fact that this PIG is trying to paint a picture of someone, so erroneous makes me ill. (CityKid), I will try to find some numbers for you, but please USE the board in a LEGAL and POSITIVE way. I am now a therapist, and I have alot of insight here.

Submitted by on Thu, 01/05/2006 - 09:16

Doesn't really matter who or what people say on this forum as far as employees or ex-employees go...

1) The truth lies in the court report for the State Banking Dept. of Arizona that they were operating illegally, without proper licensure and were ordered to pay people back 'all monies' paid to them.

2) The truth is that they have obviously mishandled our money which is why they can not pay us back in the standard 4-6 week from when they receive our cancellation letters. But yet live in a million dollar home.

3) The truth is they did not work to pay off or debt in the way the told us they would which in turn has caused all of us to fall deeper into debt years later after joining the program.

4) The truth is they are a completely unprofessional company who has terrible customer service and a total lack of action on our behalf. They do not call back, barely respond to emails, and never gives a real honest answer of what is going on to our accounts.

Doesn't matter who got fired, who does drugs or whatever... we all know what our personal situation is and it seems to be common among almost all of us.

Submitted by on Thu, 01/05/2006 - 09:24

"Hey ex employee!!! So you use to be the debt counselor and manager?? I hope you were fired or screwed by them. One of the posts read about stantons moving into texas in someone`s backyard. I`m here in texas as well...you`re in my backyard ....as well. Your time is coming.....a lot of texans will take notice of you soon..." BY USDAGGER......

PLEASE DO NOT BE IGNORANT AND MAKE THREATS! You honestly feel good about making threats to people you don't even know. Why don't you try to be PRO-ACTIVE, and drive to thier office, instead of sitting around on here PROPAGATING anger. I am here to do research on this for my Aunt and Uncle in another state. They have gone through BK, a option GIVEN TO THEM BY D.DOWDY, which was WRONG!!! They had a few accounts, that were a timely issue, and BTW.. I have thier settlement letters, as proof that thier are settlements done for them. If any of you THINK that there isnt hope, then DO WHAT YOU NEED TO, but I know that there is hope. I know that the Stanton's are living high in the hog, and that Ms. Stanton is not spending money on any "EXTREME MAKEOVER". This website is a LEAD generator that will dispurse you to many different credit counseling Services, EX: DelRay Credit Counseling, I actually called for my personal info. They informed me the affiliation with this WEB BLOG, is a lead service. So, do what you PERSONALLY feel right to do. I just URGE everyone to watch who you get your info from. I was also terminated, for reasons that Im not proud of, a poor mistake. I brought many clients to the program, and saw them complete the program, I am happy I was exposed to the buisness, but I feel horribly for what is going on for everyone.

Submitted by on Thu, 01/05/2006 - 09:43

The Stanton's own one car, one home, and have 6 children. They have several buisnesses to support the family, and they ARENT LIVING HIGH IN THE HOG.

Submitted by on Thu, 01/05/2006 - 09:45

Maybe not now but according to news reports from the Scottsdale Times they live in a very nice neighborhood and there was a mercedes wagon in the driveway and a 1960's licoln low-rider. Then shortly after that report, they apparently sold 2 cars on ebay for $50,000. One report on ebay states that a cust. bought a car for $20,000 from them. They are definitely living higher than any of us.

Submitted by on Thu, 01/05/2006 - 09:53

Not that it matters too much, but...
Chris Stanton used the word "venomous" when he was on the phone interview with the TV station while on vacation in Hawaii. Also, Hyla doesn't know how to spell "their." She seems to think the correct spelling is "thier." Check out her reply to a rip-off report a few years ago regarding Jubilee. My guess is Ex Employee = Stantons. If not, perhaps this person could shed some light on what happened to all the money.

Submitted by on Thu, 01/05/2006 - 09:59

Response to Urgh Meiser

1) State of AZ is the first and Im sure more are to follow.

2) No proof?? Yes Im sure they "earned" their home with money taken from trustworthy customers.

3) It should pertain to NOBODY'S situation if the program worked like it was promised.

4) If you have no problem getting responses from her then you must be within arms reach...ok Ill try that, thank you.

5) Who are you? I have wrote many times, left messages on the "high tech" phone system and at best I get an email containing a half a sentance in response which only raises more questions that I keep waiting to hear answers on.

Messing with peoples money and family are two things that are not advisable. Instead of defending the wrongs of "others" why dont you just fix them.

Submitted by on Thu, 01/05/2006 - 11:31

Response to URGH MEISER:

1) The truth lies in the court report for the State Banking Dept. of Arizona that they were operating illegally, without proper licensure and were ordered to pay people back 'all monies' paid to them. ( STATE OF AZ, AND THAT ISSUE DOESNT PERTAIN TO YOU)

The issue does pertian to me and everyone else who got ripped off... this is the reason why the State of Arizona can not help us even though this is their jurisdiction. According to them, because they already took them to court, the case is closed and they can no longer help any of us because they got restituion for those involved with the case at that time... This included Arizona residents and a handful of out-of state clients. This is why it is so difficult for us to get anywhere with all of this.

2) The truth is that they have obviously mishandled our money which is why they can not pay us back in the standard 4-6 week from when they receive our cancellation letters. But yet live in a million dollar home. ( THERE IS NO PROOF, AND WHO SAID THAT THE STANTON's didn't earn thier home, HAVE YOU PROOF???)

Yes, they earned their money from taking ours. If they were really honest hardworking people that earned their own money, then why does it take so long to get our money back?? Our money should have gone into a non-interest bearing account. Upon cancellation, the money should still be in this account and should be returned to us. If they really put our money into a account, they should have no problem in accessing these funds and returning them in an efficient and timely manner. They sure don't have a problem taking our money out of our bank accounts every single month. Obviously since it takes so long to receive our refunds, I just assume it's because they don't have the funds to return to us.... why is this? Probably because they spent it or invested it for their own personal purposes.

3) The truth is they did not work to pay off or debt in the way the told us they would which in turn has caused all of us to fall deeper into debt years later after joining the program.
( THat Doesnt seem to be the concensus OF EVERYONES situation, once again, there is proof of action on EVERYONES accounts, HAVE YOU RECIEVED YOUR BILLS, OR MAIL???)

Yes I have received mail... most recently letters from a collection agency threatening to take me to court on behalf of one of my creditors. I believe the Stantons start you off and set you up by initially contacting your creditors but then do not take action on actually negotiating with your creditors. If they don't have the money to pay us our refunds, then they don't have the money to negotiate with our creditors.

4) The truth is they are a completely unprofessional company who has terrible customer service and a total lack of action on our behalf. They do not call back, barely respond to emails, and never gives a real honest answer of what is going on to our accounts.

( UNDERSTAFFED- MAYBE, TOO STREAMLINED, PERHAPS.. but I havent any problems getting a response from even HYLA STANTON by email...so my input is to TRY AGAIN)

If you read my first posting correctly, I said 'BARELY responds to emails' not 'not at all'. They have responded to my emails but that is only after emailing numerous times and calling numerous times. It should not be this hard... any professional company works in a more timely manner, especially when they know they have an upset client. Why would they not respond to clients who have been with them for 3+ years?

Doesn't matter who got fired, who does drugs or whatever... we all know what our personal situation is and it seems to be common among almost all of us

( WHO ARE ALL OF YOU?? IF YOU WROTE TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE INSTEAD OF HERE, MAYBE YOU'D GET YOUR FUNDS, BUT I AM SURE THAT MOST OF YOU HAVEN'T)

I have written to everyone, RMP/MMG, BBB, FTC, Congressmen (2 of them), State Bureaus for Arizona, Nevada, and my state, and my senator. My information is sent from these agencies back to the FTC. Since the State of Arizona can no longer help us, the FTC or a private attorney are the only ones who can... that was stated by Craig Raby who handled the case in Arizona.

Submitted by on Thu, 01/05/2006 - 11:35

Look,
I don't care for slandering anyone here on the board. I don't have all the facts to do that. But I do have facts dealing with RMP.
* The have atrocious customer service! They do not answer phone calls and rarely return emails. ask for a straight answer and you will not get one.
* I have been PROMISED a refund check months ago. Did not receive it. I keep being told that they will get to me.
* My last creditor account was open for about a year without being contacted from Risk Mgt! I took the bull into my own hands and got a settlement. They said they were NEVER contacted from a Miracle Management Group or Risk Management Partners. This all the while I kept calling RMP BEGGING to quickly close the account because I am trying to buy a home and need the account closed for banking reasons. COMPLETELY LIED TO!

I am about to close on a home. I really need that extra money of mine in my account but HYLA STANTON will not tell me when I will receive said money. I never bad mouthed this company, actually defended they a couple of times on this board. I have only acted in a professional manner the whole time, with you people and with RMP via voice mails and emails, and still I am treated like a second class citizen.

Here end'th my rant.

Submitted by citykid on Thu, 01/05/2006 - 12:13

citykid

1.) PLEASE DO NOT BE IGNORANT AND MAKE THREATS! You honestly feel good about making threats to people you don't even know. Why don't you try to be PRO-ACTIVE, and drive to thier office, instead of sitting around on here PROPAGATING anger. I am here to do research on this for my Aunt and Uncle in another state. They have gone through BK, a option GIVEN TO THEM BY D.DOWDY, which was WRONG!!! They had a few accounts, that were a timely issue, and BTW.. I have thier settlement letters, as proof that thier are settlements done for them.

Issue#1: By god`s sake, ARE YOU THAT STUPID???!!!??? Look Stanton ... So you have the settlement letters as proof. If that was the case, you shouldn`t be claiming that your "relatives" have gone through bankruptcy!!! The settlements were done...PERIOD!!! No further action needed such as bankruptcy. Your "relatives" knew this before you got them into the program.

Issue#2: Hey Stantons! You`re doing research for your aunt and uncle because they gone through bankruptcy, an option given by David...........S T U P I D !!!!!!
You got your "relatives" involved in this program ...and yet they listened to David`s advice... Didn`t your "relatives" consult you FIRST before they filed for bankruptcy??? ... or you just turned your back against them and get their money...just like what you did with everybody elses. I agree, YOU ARE IN A LOT OF HEAT with your "relatives"...because you Stantons are UNETHICAL.

Whoa...there`s more... You Stantons are millionaires (or "well off"), you have the money since you have other businesses, why didn`t you help your "relatives" by paying off their debts instead of putting them in the program??

2.) MR. David Dowdy of Glendale, AZ will be in a LOT of HOT WATER if he doesnt stop working against a company that is stuggling to do the right thing for everyone...

Issue#1 : David is not in hot water.....YOU ARE! IDIOTS!!!!!!! besides....We salute him for helping us whatever he can. RMP/MMG is not struggling to do the right thing because you , STANTONS, can`t get your company to answer your clients phone calls...PERIOD.

Submitted by on Thu, 01/05/2006 - 20:10

Forum members don't let Hyla disguise herself on the forum and sway your focus away from your money. I will handle the Stantons in AZ; oh yeah, I already have. STAY FOCUSED AND RESOLVED to get your money back from these thieves. I want them shut down for good and the more this is escalated the more I am resolved to be more proactive for you folks out of state. It's harder, but necessary. Mr. Dagger, brilliant response to Hyla. She's so stupid it should be very easy to just destroy her. If you can, please go by the RMP in Texas and report your results. I can promise you that it's just a dummy company. As I've stated before, they are setting up again for another go around at stealing money from your friends, relatives, and neighbors.

Submitted by on Thu, 01/05/2006 - 23:23

What about JOE Shmoe, out there in Nevada, running that bogus office?? Where is HE now?? Possibly setting up a new office in Texas??? Too bad these poor people cannot make an honest buck!!

Submitted by on Fri, 01/06/2006 - 10:21

I talked with a private attorney here in my state. Unfortunately, he, like many other attorneys nationwide, can not provide legal representation in other states.... You see, an attorney has to have a license to practice law in each and every individual state because the laws are so different in each state. They have to take a test and be certified for each state. He assured me that many attorneys that claim to be national attorneys are truly not... so be careful when looking into an attorney. This is why I would not be worried when you contact Hyla and she threatens to sue for harrassment.... she will have to sue you in your state, if her attorney Mike Gerity is even licensed to do that, and then your attorney can represent you. She would not want to go against any of us in front of a judge anyways... she would lose for ripping us off. For me, I did not have the extra cash to start the attorney off on legally representing me... the consultation alone was $75.00 for an hour. He did give me some good info though and said if it did end up going to litigation, we could tack on additional charges like the additional money the creditors state we now owe and of course all legal fees.

Submitted by on Fri, 01/06/2006 - 11:08

I received this from the Finance department today.

Sir,
Our department has not completed your refund process. We re-assure you
that a refund check will be issued to you once we have finalized your
refund process.
Thank You,
Finance Department
Risk Management Partners, LTD.

It has been five months now! Why is the refund process not completed?
What must happen for the process to be finalized?

Submitted by citykid on Fri, 01/06/2006 - 13:27

citykid

They must scam more people to get more money. When are the crooks going to JAIL? I think they would look really nice in the jail bird attire. Tent city would suit them much better then their big home in triple D. Look out Texas.

Submitted by on Sat, 01/07/2006 - 09:39

If Hyla Stanton and her people do not issue all of us our full refunds and compensation for all the trouble they have caused us, not only is the law going to get them, KARMA will get them worse than what they did to us! WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND! YOU DO BAD THINGS TO OTHER PEOPLE, YOU WILL GET IT BACK TEN-FOLD!

Submitted by on Mon, 01/09/2006 - 09:29

Hi Guest,

It's not that the comments are getting deleted from this forum. Only the irrelevant posts that are not required are getting moderated. I kept this one for you to show, otherwise, it's not necessary as per the topic being discussed here.

Once you have read my post, I will moderate these two of the posts.

Thanks
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Mon, 01/09/2006 - 13:37

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )

Roxette,

I thought this forum served as a way for us to express our freedom of speech to others who share the same problems. I question why you delete our comments, including the one recently from 'usedtoworkforscumbags' but leave up the ones where someone is asking about how big Hyla's **** job is or how hot she is???? How are these comments relevant??? We all know Hyla reads this forum and the comment from 'usedtowork...' was directed to Hyla. I was actually hoping she would read that comment from her fromer employee... and no, I did not make post it.

[color=Red]****Adult term removed - Jason[/color]

Submitted by on Mon, 01/09/2006 - 17:01