Skip to main content
index page

Miracle Management Group: How reliable are they?

Submitted by on Sat, 07/16/2005 - 07:01
Credits:
[Donate]

I was reading concerns from people dealing with the named group above and I am also experiencing the same problems has anyone received legal advice as to what is next?

I got it. Thanks.

I have spent the evening emailng the BBB, and the FTC... Tomorrow I approach my state attorney generals office. It seems like there are a lot of folks that were duped here. So, I wonder why no class action suit yet? Hard to put one together, I guess.

In the mean time, I'm doing research. I intend to see this through. If I can't get my money, maybe I'll try for a restraining order. LOL.

Well, I'm off to bed. I'm nursing a cold and have much to do tomorrow. Thanks, craziet98, for the info.

Submitted by Steaming1 on Tue, 12/13/2005 - 21:07

Steaming1

( Posts: 6 | Credits: )

sorry i have not been on for a while...sooo busy at work trying to get some time off for the holidays...anyway...swtgal that address is correct from scotsdale AZ...interesting they have opened shop in TX. my understanding is that they knew they were going there because the laws are different in each state and they can do more there!!!

I did get my money - the check cleared!! Merry christmas to me!! :) Like I said I will not give up the fight though...I have contacted the FTC again since they are the only real hope in all of this...

we need to bring them down - someone out there needs to help and it will come - we all need to be as patient as we can...good things happen to good people...

keep contacting the FTC

Submitted by schim21 on Wed, 12/14/2005 - 11:42

schim21

( Posts: 67 | Credits: )

I recieved a reply from RMP last week regarding my refund. Nothing new, just the same bunch of lies... I just don't understand them, I never had any accounts settled AT ALL, WHAT IN THE WORLD CAN THEY BE WAITING ON???? after next month it will be exactley ONE YEAR for me since I've cancelled and been waiting on my refund!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I can't take it anymore......... I haven't had any creditors in a long time... HYLA WHERE IS MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to get lawyer myself If I don't receive my refund soon and I don't care if it means paying whatever, I will use all my tax money again, like I had to do last year by declaring bankruptcy, yeah you should add another thousand to my tab, for that expense too...

Submitted by swtgal77 on Thu, 12/15/2005 - 18:18

swtgal77

( Posts: 123 | Credits: )

Hyla is ***! Its too bad she didn't rip me off! I have some ways I would of like to have been refunded!

Refrain from using profane language-Mike

Submitted by on Thu, 12/15/2005 - 21:22

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

I tried to contact their website today and itis off the air. (www.riskmp.com)

I left message with customer service and have not heard from them.

If a class action suite is filed please let me know.

All Have a Merry Christmas.

Eric Larder

Submitted by elarder on Wed, 12/21/2005 - 14:13

elarder

( Posts: 2 | Credits: )

Well, I have cancelled my membership with MMG/RMP after 2 years of being with them. To my knowledge they have not settled any of my accounts. I am being sued by one of my creditors. Another has already passed judgement ( I owe more than I joined with).
I have submitted complaints with BBB, Attorney Generals of AZ, NV, and NM. And I complained with the FTC. I got a letter from MMG/RMP stating that I am going to get my refund and that it is going to take 4-6 weeks. It has been roughly 4 weeks now.
I think all the credit card accounts that I consolidated with them (MMG/RMP) went to collections, I am not sure. Can anyone help me get out of this rut? I would appreciate some advice and input from your experiences if you did receive a refund from Hyla and her people.
What do I do to resolve this mess?! Should I negotiate with the creditors and collection agencies?
Please help!

Submitted by on Wed, 12/21/2005 - 16:32

Hi guys, I was reading about the problems you all are having and I too fell a victim to this company. After collecting nearly $10,000 and closing my account, I still await a response from anyone at this company and I went a step further into investigating them. They have a source, like a mailbox etc. place where they were registered and that company no longer has a record of this company on file, so I think this must be a scam operating out of someone's home for all I know. I am really upset and would like anyone's help if they know how to pin these guys back. :evil:

email address removed as per forum rules - Vikas

Submitted by on Wed, 12/21/2005 - 18:24

I`m new at this post. I have a bad feeling I`ve been had. I still can access my account and it shows the most up-to date "activity" to my creditors but when I try to contact them by phone, there voicemail is activated. I would like to talk to anyone or all of you as much as I can about this situation and what we can do. Thanks

Submitted by on Thu, 12/22/2005 - 12:53

Oooopss...sorry about the e-mail address that I submitted. I`m new at this. Thanks

Submitted by on Thu, 12/22/2005 - 12:55

Hi. I`m new at this. I`ve been with Miracle Management Group since December of 2001. I sent two emails to RiskMP.com to stop sending settlement offers recently. Still no response. I would like to join a class action suit of some sort. Everytime I contact them, I always get a voicemail greeting. I would like to contact as many people as I can about the situation. Please help. Thanks.

Submitted by USDagger on Thu, 12/22/2005 - 13:06

USDagger

( Posts: 65 | Credits: )

Hey everyone haven't been on here for a while but i was told that i would get my refund by this friday which is tomorrow and that mike would call me and give me the info but he hasn't called and no answer from my emails. Also go served papers yesterday on one of the creditors that i had put with hyla and her company eventhough i had filed bankrupcy on them, i went to see my lawyer today and that part will be taken care of but this is bull and i am fed up with it all, lie after lie is all you get from them , i have contacted my senator and got a letter from him today saying that as soon as he got news from the ftc that he would let me know but that he had erged them to act on my complaint and others about mmg and also told my attorney general the same thing. I will let everyone know if i get the check tomorrow, but no one is responding to me at mmg and i just don't know. I have went around and around in cicles with mmg for months now and i am fed up , starting to call more lawyers and my lawyer is seeing what she can do too, i keep all emails and conversations between me and hyla and mmg so i have lots of documentations . We need to push harder and keep it up , don't let them leave and get away with this,

Submitted by MadMom on Thu, 12/22/2005 - 13:41

MadMom

( Posts: 170 | Credits: )

To all of you who have gone through or are still going through MMG, I would encourage you to file complaints with the FTC regarding your experience with MMG. I myself ended up filing bankruptcy because of them.. They were found to be operating in Arizona without a license, and had to pay restitution and civil money penalties and were told they were not allowed to do business in the state of Arizona again... You can get a copy of the consent order if you log on to the Arizona Banking Department.. The more complaints to the FTC, the better chance action can be taken on them, and stopped completly from doing the type of shady business that they do anywhere and hopefully get our money back from them...

Submitted by swtgal77 on Thu, 12/22/2005 - 17:45

swtgal77

Hi madmom and citykid, I wonder if report off report could hook up us with a lawyer on the website.. On the side of the rip of report page they say they are willing and anxious to join forces with victims and attorneys to stand up to the rights of consumers and help them get justice and says to e-mail them both victims and attorneys and send there e-mails to class action at rip of report .com...You think it would do anything?????

Submitted by swtgal77 on Thu, 12/22/2005 - 18:00

swtgal77

Hey every body type in miracle management group on google one of them says miracle management consumer alert and read it, it kind of sounds like they want people to file complaints again with the arizona attorney general and your states attorney general and the ftc , check it out i just found it.

Submitted by MadMom on Thu, 12/22/2005 - 18:17

MadMom

Yes Madmom, I TOTALLY AGREE!!! I'm willing to do anything too, It makes me sick to think that these type of companies just seem to get away like they do, taking peoples money from people who are already deeply in debt and causing more damage then good and taking our money in the process... I just don't understand it eaither, and don't know why more isn't done about these type of companies or why more laws aren't passed againsts them... They just get a slap on the hand and then and go on to the next business...I'm tired of waiting too....

Submitted by swtgal77 on Thu, 12/22/2005 - 18:23

swtgal77

Is that something new because i haven't seen that one come up until tonight, don't know if it is new or if it was under something else but i am calling the arizona attorney general office tomorrow and i will contact my senator and tell him to look at that one too and see what he thinks about it, if it is something new or just a new version of something old, i don't know what to think of it, is it or isn;t it something new,

Submitted by MadMom on Thu, 12/22/2005 - 18:54

MadMom

Yeah i am going to call them just in case it is new but i have not seen that one when i type in miracle management group until tonight, i will check it out tomorrow, can't hurt to try, yeah i got an email from lower my bills also that said they were doing that also i sure hope that the ball is rolling again. Got kind of dull there for a bit but i see there is still new ones saying they want help like we all have , all of you new to this sight just go back and read all that we have been doing and file with the bbb, ftc, attorney general office, every one that you can file with do it now and stop paying this company.

Submitted by MadMom on Thu, 12/22/2005 - 19:05

MadMom

Any non-Arizona clients seeking relief from Miracle Management Group and Risk Management Partners are encouraged to file a formal complaint with both the Federal Trade Commission and the Attorney General in Arizona and their respective states.

Haven't we all done this? Most of use a couple of times and a long time ago.

Madmom, no word from the atty gen.

Submitted by citykid on Thu, 12/22/2005 - 19:30

citykid

( Posts: 88 | Credits: )

Hi Guys,
I too am faced with losing $10,000 to these crooks! I am very upset that the company that was supposed to help me get out of debt has kept my money for over 4 months and hasn't issued me a refund when I cancelled. I called the post office in Carson City and they say that this company's address belongs to a "resident advisor" which works like if you had a P.O. box like at a mailbox, etc. and they receive your mail for you. According to this advisor, the suite is empty and there is no one there by that name, yet , you call and get a message so someone is listening. I really need your advice to try and recover my money;I desperately need it to try and fix my credit myself. Thanks in advance for your help. :twisted:

Submitted by on Thu, 12/22/2005 - 19:33

Orlando, unfortunetly we have all been going through the same thing with MMG, I've been waiting for my refund for almost one year.. The only thing we can do right now is file complaints and hope something comes of it.. or try and get a class action suit started.. I know it just doesn't seem fair, the only way I was able to repair my credit was to file bankruptcy..

Submitted by swtgal77 on Thu, 12/22/2005 - 19:40

swtgal77

Advice brother? Like all the other postings say... Place complaints with all offices. FTC, BBB, Attorney General (your state), any and all local government officals, also the NV & AZ State Banking Commissions.

Stop any more payments to Risk Mgt. Try to get a refund form from them. Leave a message of try to talk with customer servive. Good luck with that one though.

Submitted by citykid on Thu, 12/22/2005 - 19:41

citykid

( Posts: 88 | Credits: )

you know, they had me convinced because they would actually send me letters for the attorneys who would try to collect from me and they were pretty good with the responses, but when I said I wanted to close my account, that was it. No more communications and they closed my web access. Luckily, I made a copy of my balance before they locked me out.Thank you all for your responses. At least now I don't feel so alone with this. :wink:

Submitted by cojonuo1 on Thu, 12/22/2005 - 19:52

cojonuo1

( Posts: | Credits: )

What is the talk about the company moving to Texas because the laws are different there? One of the posts a few months ago stated it was located in Irving,Texas in a different name. I`m about 15minutes away. Thanks

Submitted by USDagger on Fri, 12/23/2005 - 11:25

USDagger

Hello i called arizona attorney general office and they told me that if i have anything else i need to add to the complaint to send it to them. I didn't have it with me at work but i will be sending more out monday to them. Call the arizona attorney general office and tell them you saw the new one on that sight i put on here last night and tell them if you need to add anything to the complaints that you already sent , they said they keep the complaints on file and include the reference number if you have one he said,

Submitted by MadMom on Fri, 12/23/2005 - 14:48

MadMom

MMG is located in Maricopa County. Anyone needing help with mmg is welcome

Submitted by on Fri, 12/23/2005 - 17:04

I can get anyone Hyla Stanton's home address; worriedinaz(at)yahoo.com

Submitted by on Fri, 12/23/2005 - 17:16

Worriedinaz...I was informed by BBB in Northern Vermont that Risk Management Partners new address is located in Irving,TX...my "backyard". I`m working on this as fast as I can.

Submitted by USDagger on Fri, 12/23/2005 - 17:38

USDagger