Skip to main content
index page

Miracle Management Group: How reliable are they?

Submitted by on Sat, 07/16/2005 - 07:01
Credits:
[Donate]

I was reading concerns from people dealing with the named group above and I am also experiencing the same problems has anyone received legal advice as to what is next?

Hi guys,
After my nasty e-mail to RMP the finance dept e-mailed me and assured me that I would get a refund as soon as my account request was processed. They didn't give me a time frame or a contact name so here I am back at square 1. I'll keep you all posted as to the outcome of my nightmare. :twisted:

Submitted by on Fri, 12/23/2005 - 18:01

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

I am a former employee of mmg and quit there after realizing they were stealing money; I immediately began working with the banking commission and the media to shut mmg down; you must all concentrate on retaining a lawyer in az to initiate your class action suit as the stantons live in az and have a lot of assets; please note that a company can file bk on its debt but if it's determined to be fraudulent the bk court won't absolve it; chris stanton still owns businesses in az as you all have seen on ebay; GET AN AZ ATTORNEY TO FILE YOUR CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT and you will get paid; Hyla Stanton is all talk believe me; feel free to pay visits to her home for your money; they are taking for granted that you won't go to the extreme to collect your stolen funds; I can help you with any questions you may have as I was instrumental in shutting them down in az; KEEP YOUR REFUND CHECKS AND PAYMENT DOCUMENTS FROM YOUR BANK and send them to the az banking commision for action to show that mmg is still operating in az; believe me, RMP and this new business address in TX are just phantom companies; everything is done out of az and the Stantons live in AZ; they still have employees and I hear they are putting together another debt management company in az with a different name to continue scamming poor people; as you know they profited well from MMG; feel free to contact me by e-mail at worriedinaz(at)yahoo.com.

Submitted by on Fri, 12/23/2005 - 18:56

Whoaa...wait a minute... how come they still keep the riskmp.com website still active when they could have runaway with our money ? Please forgive me worriedinaz if i`m asking you this question but...if you are truly a former employee of this company, how did you come about understanding that they will form another debt company? :roll:

Submitted by USDagger on Fri, 12/23/2005 - 19:29

USDagger

( Posts: 65 | Credits: )

u think setting up these dummy corperations is done in one day? The fact is; there will come a day when they stop paying whoever is left as mmg/rmp clients; that day may already be here. They took a big hit when I took them down in az; blindsided them completely; they went from jubilee to mmg; now they are setting up in Texas to eliminate their past clients completely; how do I know? I worked for this company for over two years; I know the stantons and the people who still work for them; I know that RMP in NV was set up to differ away from the stantons in az; that's how I got the banking assoc in az to associate the two businesses and get az client's money back; doing business under another name will eliminate former client's from contacting the stantons and paying the owned money; if you don't want my help I won't give you my help; I didn't lose any money to the stantons; they will keep leading you on until they don't have to any more; that day is coming if not already here.

Submitted by on Fri, 12/23/2005 - 21:00

worriedinaz, would the reference numbers next to our debits help show where and what location the money from our accounts are going to?? and do you know why they also say that they are waiting on Power of Attorney letters ect, to be sent back to them, is that a bogus excuse to prolong the process???

Submitted by swtgal77 on Fri, 12/23/2005 - 21:18

swtgal77

( Posts: 123 | Credits: )

Worriedinez, when you stated that RMP and it`s new business address in Texas is just a phanthom company, do you mean it`s physically non existent? If I were to drive to Irving,TX, no one is physically present in the office??? In your last posting, you`re stating they are setting up business in Texas when in your first posting, you stated they are all operating in NV? Where in Texas? Which is which? We want help but remember this...we all went to financial hell with this company...and it`s very hard for many of us to trust anybody after what we went through. Please elaborate.

Since you worked with this company for over 2 years, have I ever spoke with you before in the phone or were you more of an "internal" employee? What ever happened to Jennifer Powers?

Submitted by USDagger on Fri, 12/23/2005 - 21:32

USDagger

Dagger and Gal:
I invite you to go to the tx address, it's right there for you to verify it's a phantum company; it was a phantom company in nv, and it will be a phantum company in tx; again, the stantons are in az and with todays computer technology its easy to do business in one state while actually doing business in another; the only reason why az mmg clients were able to get ALL OF THEIR money back was because I set the scenario with the az state banking commission;
Gal: you would need to ask your bank directly about the numbers, I believe it should but I don't really know; being an ex employee I had access to check to and from mmg and was able to prove to the az state banking commission that mmg and rmp were one because HYLA STANTON was doing all of the transactions; the power of attorney excuse is just a stall tactic they are using as the debt is yours and there is no reason whatsoever to have to remove a power of attorney on file to receive a refund; again folks, the day is coming where no one else will receive a dime of their money, if that day is not already here;
TO ALL: from now on I will only respond to e-mails to worriedinaz(at)yahoo.com; the stantons are definately monitoring this site and my strategies are to valuable to give them advanced notice of what they are, BUT, I urge all of you to keep banded together to obtain your goals of getting your stolen money back even if you should get your partial refund; after all, the stantons will never stop robbing until they are sent to prison and your sons, daughters, mothers, father, grandparents will be next; do the right thing for all and go after these people to shut them down; I will help but I think it's pitiful that people use this forum to obtain their own ends and then forget about the situation after they receive the almight dollar; this is bigger than one persons fight, it's affecting our family and neighbors too. The stantons are pathetic thieves preying on the vulnerable; please don't forget that. I've hit them hard in az but there are 1,000s of people outside of az that they've hurt and they're not done; they're starting up again with new business identities and I will never stop pursuing them as long as they reside in my state.

Submitted by on Fri, 12/23/2005 - 21:46

We understand/are aware that this forum is being monitored by a scout(s) of MMG/RMP. ....A new WAR rising in Texas...January 2006. Let`s begin.......

Submitted by USDagger on Fri, 12/23/2005 - 22:06

USDagger

I got dagger's

Submitted by on Fri, 12/23/2005 - 23:09

No problem, I am here to help.

Submitted by on Sat, 12/24/2005 - 00:12

Update on Hyla Stanton; just got new *****.

Refrain from using profane language-Mike

Submitted by on Sat, 12/24/2005 - 13:30

Time to make MMG/RMP regret stealing your money.

Submitted by on Sat, 12/24/2005 - 15:00

Personal information removed as per forum rules-Mike

Submitted by on Sun, 12/25/2005 - 15:22

Personal information removed as per forum rules-Mike

Submitted by on Mon, 12/26/2005 - 00:21

When did you get this one?

Submitted by on Mon, 12/26/2005 - 07:28

Hyla stanton currently getting sued by former payroll company diversified human resources; their attorney is Vincent Creta; He is employed by Hammerman And Hultgren; 602 264 2566

Submitted by on Mon, 12/26/2005 - 11:31

MMG's attorney was attorney for lawsuit against Chris and Hyla Stanton when they were with Jubilee; I would start filing bar complaints against Mike Gerity.

Submitted by on Mon, 12/26/2005 - 11:33

the stantons need to be stopped before going to texas and if they do before someone stops their crooked dealings everyone on this site needs to notify and send all documentation to the texas bbb, attorney general, banking dept, congressmen, mayor, anyone who will listen, and then keep writing[/quote]

Submitted by on Mon, 12/26/2005 - 17:50

Unbelievable! I get this from the Finance Dept...

Our company does have a cancellation process that you will have to complete before your refund can be released. Our department has not
completed your refund process. We will contact you if we require your
assistance and/or when your refund check is being issued. We re-assure you
that a refund check will be issued to you once we have finalized your
refund process.

This is what I got the first time I applied for the refund 4-5 months ago.

Submitted by citykid on Tue, 12/27/2005 - 16:20

citykid

( Posts: 88 | Credits: )

Has anyone noticed that the bbb report on miracle management group has disappeared? Can anyone explain how this happened?

Submitted by on Tue, 12/27/2005 - 17:32

I have noticed that worried. Risk Management Partners is still there but it is still being updated

Submitted by on Tue, 12/27/2005 - 19:38

i cancelled with mmg back in september,i have complained to everyone that i could think of just like everyone else, don't give up keep fighting for your money, i recieved the same letter that you got today 2 or 3 times, like a big old circle around and around,i think it takes a couple of days for the check to clear i will let you know ,

Submitted by MadMom on Tue, 12/27/2005 - 21:40

MadMom

( Posts: 170 | Credits: )

Hi Everybody. I`m back! Hope all of you had a good Christmas weekend. I recently filed complaint with BBB at Northern Nevada area. Also with the FTC. I did get a response but I haven`t had the chance to download the txt. document. Worriedinez, thank you for helping everybody in this forum. Wish you were physically here in Texas to form an organization...

Submitted by USDagger on Wed, 12/28/2005 - 00:20

USDagger

I just sent this to the BBB:

Myself and many, many other people have filed complaints against Miracle Management Group aka Risk Management Partners. They are based out of Nevada. I can no longer find any complaints on them on your web site. Why?!
Also, this company is now using the address in Texas. You have this info, but do not see a connection between complaints when in NV so they move their billing address to TX?

Submitted by citykid on Wed, 12/28/2005 - 12:32

citykid

( Posts: 88 | Credits: )

Swtgal77...are you in the Dallas area? The new address is listed in Irving,TX.

I already sent e-mail to governor of Arizona as provided by worriedinaz. I`m gearing up to contacting Dallas BBB and Governor of Texas. It takes time to look up their e-mail/phone contact info and entering the details but eventually it will get done. I have more to list soon.

Submitted by USDagger on Thu, 12/29/2005 - 01:38

USDagger

This mesage is towards guest...Is that you worriedinaz? It gets confusing who is in this forum. lol. This information you posted recently...it sounds like she lives in many places in the dfw area....Irving, dallas, carrollton? I`m here at work during break so i`ll have to post more info to this forum 2nite.

Submitted by USDagger on Thu, 12/29/2005 - 17:01

USDagger

sorry i have been gone sooo long. i am visiting family for the holiday and will be until after the first of the year. my father was in the hospital for 6 weeks and now i am taking care of him until i have to head back home (i work for a college so i have time off) madmom - congrats on the check!! i sent an email to the gov. of AZ as mentioned by worried...i have been emailing all who will listen. when i get back to OH i will call BBB and FTC again to follow up as i have been...interesting reading...we need to get them soon..i was lucky to at least get my refund but man is my life messed up because of them..it really is not about the money anymore - it is all about taking them down...and i'm not just saying that because i got mine but it is the principle. they know what they are doing - how do you sleep at night???

Hope everyone had a great holiday and a great 2006!! it has to get better - right??!!

Submitted by schim21 on Thu, 12/29/2005 - 17:02

schim21

( Posts: 67 | Credits: )

hi shim, welcome, good to hear from you..yes, we all need to stick togather money or no money..They have hurt all of us here, and they deserve to be punished for what they have done and are still doing to others.. Lets all keep it up, lets keep those letters and calls going, your attorney general, az general, az governer, commissioners, senators, bbb, ftc, IRS, class action lawyers, ect, ect.....

Submitted by swtgal77 on Thu, 12/29/2005 - 18:18

swtgal77

Everyone.........let us write our senators, send them everything you have on miracle management group/risk management partner..send them your registration copies, all your paperwork, your e-mails between you and them,your proof of debits, everything, show them all the debits you were paying them after the consent order, highlight it...send copies of the consent order with it...time to make the ftc investigate them and punish them for good..............................

Submitted by swtgal77 on Fri, 12/30/2005 - 17:04

swtgal77

Swtgal77...There will be a lot of communication between us and the involved agencies (FTC, governors, banking/commerce, etc). I`m doing my part. Everybody do everything as much as you can. We need to find more individuals to join this particular forum.

Submitted by USDagger on Sat, 12/31/2005 - 00:58

USDagger

That is great dagger..I will keep doing my part until they have been completely stopped and are forced to pay each and everyone of us back, it is our money that rightfully belongs to each of us, they are nothting but cowards, who don't know how to make an honest dollar for themselves.

Submitted by swtgal77 on Sat, 12/31/2005 - 09:55

swtgal77

worriedinaz, Thanks for all your help..You have been a great asset to us...cheers to a new year!!!!!

Submitted by swtgal77 on Sat, 12/31/2005 - 10:02

swtgal77

Thanks sweet happy new year to all. I am going to be here for the duration to help one and all with anything I can. I can't believe the entry of Hyla being a drug addict and an ex stripper were erased either because they most definately are true. Let's show the world that no ex stripper/drug addict can steal money from anyone.

Submitted by on Sat, 12/31/2005 - 10:56