Share post
member profile picture
Posts: 1
Credits: 0

Has any one heard of legal mediation services in flordia or know anything about them they are threatening jail time for a payday loan is a referral service for consumer attorneys.Most will give you some type of free consult. I would dispute the debt as not mine since you owe money to the creditor and the collector is not your creditor.

Sub: #121 posted on Thu, 08/30/2007 - 06:50

cajunbulldog cajunbulldog
(Posts: 4857 | Credits: )

So, how do I file a dispute then? Let the attorney do it?

Sub: #122 posted on Thu, 08/30/2007 - 07:14

debtfreein08 debtfreein08

(Posts: 214 | Credits: )

Write a letter to the credit bureau telling them why you believe the account is reporting wrong. Look in our do it yourself section of the website for a large number of sample letters.

Sub: #123 posted on Thu, 08/30/2007 - 07:37

cajunbulldog cajunbulldog
(Posts: 4857 | Credits: )

I'm sorry, but I went to the DIY section and I couldn't find the correct letter to use. Can you please help?

Sub: #124 posted on Fri, 08/31/2007 - 06:22

debtfreein08 debtfreein08

(Posts: 214 | Credits: ) l

This one is pretty close.Just add why you are disputing the account.

Sub: #125 posted on Fri, 08/31/2007 - 06:38

cajunbulldog cajunbulldog
(Posts: 4857 | Credits: )

Okay, so what is the proof that I need to send them? I don't have it. AIS listed the account on my credit without any validation.

Okay, here is my letter so far. Please let me know if I should change anything.

Credit Bureau Address
Date August 31, 2007
Dear Sir/ Madam,
This is a letter to request for the removal of inaccurate information on my credit report. This inaccuracy has resulted in many inconveniences. I have not been able to apply for various loans.
I do understand that you have a huge work load and this would have been a minor flaw. But this has curbed my financial options. On August 29th, AIS Solutions listed a collection report on my credit report. When I called the number for AIS, they said that one of their clients, Legal Mediation Practice had my file and was collecting on it. To date, as I have requested a validation letter of the debt, the company has not validated it, and according to the fdcpa and the FCRA regulations, they cannot report the collection on my credit report. This cannot be reported without proper validation.
For your convenience I am sending you the proofs of the items you need to verify. According to the law these changes must be made at the earliest. Otherwise you are likely to violate the federal law.
Please complete the changes at the earliest and send me a copy of the changed credit report.

Sub: #126 posted on Fri, 08/31/2007 - 06:46

debtfreein08 debtfreein08

(Posts: 214 | Credits: )

Also, is this the correct address for Experian?

475 Anton Blvd
Costa Mesa, CA 92626-7037
Telephone: (714) 830-7000
Fax: (714) 385-7349

I haven't been able to find an address to send my letter to.

Sub: #127 posted on Fri, 08/31/2007 - 07:23

debtfreein08 debtfreein08

(Posts: 214 | Credits: )

Just wanted to share some valuable information about Legal Mediation Practice. I received a phone message from them last Friday. Before returning their call, I checked out this site...and I am glad that I did. After reading about how horrible and nasty they are to deal with, I decided to get more information before I responded to them. I know I owe the debt, so that was not a question. But I also knew that I needed a payment arrangement. I checked out my rights and faxed them a Cease and Desist letter so that they would not start harrassing me at work or calling anyone else that they may have contact information for. I also faxed them a letter stating what my rights are as well as repayment terms that I would agree to. I received a phone message as well as a fax this morning from them. The gentelmen that left me the message was very pleasant and agreed not only to my Cease and Desist request, but also to my repayment terms. It seems the best way to deal with this company is to not be intimidated by their threats and to let them know right off the bat that you know your rights.

Sub: #128 posted on Tue, 09/04/2007 - 12:01

jeepgirl1027 jeepgirl1027

(Posts: 1 | Credits: )

3950 Moss Oak Dr.
Jacksonville, FL 32277
(904) 743-3331

He also owns two houses in Haywood County, NC that are currently for sale.

Sub: #129 posted on Fri, 09/14/2007 - 19:48


The previous post is for Glenn W. Connley of Legal Mediation Practice.

Haywood County, NC Property Map
PIN: 7697-65-8949

Sub: #130 posted on Fri, 09/14/2007 - 19:53


More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.730 seconds.