Skip to main content
index page

Belford high school diploma are scams

Submitted by on Mon, 08/14/2006 - 19:02
Credits:
[Donate]

belford high school diploma and ged and high school diploma is thay a scam or is the diplomas reconised by ppl when you fill out a job app
??

Hi Dave, welcome to the forums!

Checking them out through the BBB, I found that they had complaints against them. Most of the complaints were about the validity of the degree.

Universities and some employers do not recognize the degree, as it did not come from an accredited institution.

The dimploma is similiar to that of a GED, and is based on life experience.

Regards
Mike

Submitted by Teleport on Tue, 08/15/2006 - 08:31

Teleport

( Posts: 1388 | Credits: )

the diploma better be real because i just got one and i want to apply for a university

Submitted by on Tue, 08/22/2006 - 14:16

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

I earned my high school diploma and both my college degrees through distance learning. YOu have to do your homework on the institutions to make sure they are fully accredited. If they are not, you are not getting a valid education and you are throwing away money.

Submitted by Jedi Mistress Ari on Tue, 09/12/2006 - 19:36

Jedi Mistress Ari

( Posts: 2192 | Credits: )

Yep and tomorrow I am going to check the school out. Thanks for the link. I can't beleive the amount of online schools that are not accredited.

Submitted by Not so Lucky on Tue, 09/12/2006 - 19:43

Not so Lucky

( Posts: 3041 | Credits: )

how do i check bedord high school it says their accredited?

Submitted by on Tue, 09/19/2006 - 08:09

Does anybody know where I can earn my high school diploma in just a couple of days?? I don't want to waste time or get scammed!!! I been searching the web and found a lot of option but i'm scared to loose the little money i have!! Someone please help!!! Thanks!!

Submitted by on Thu, 10/05/2006 - 17:43

I just recieved my Belford High School diploma the day before yesturday in the mail and they were pretty quick about me reciving it. I now find online about the scam thing, I'm thinkin holy sh**, I am now not going to be able to go to the community college here, and get a better job. I'm thinking about calling them and getting my refund back, what should I do? I fell like a dumbass !

Submitted by on Tue, 11/14/2006 - 17:24

I just wana say r there is no any action about that all web sites. They r cheating with people and giving them a dreams of educations, why the goverment can not able to take action about that. If the degree is not real then better i should take out the degree from my own color laser printe :).....
Thanks

Submitted by on Thu, 03/08/2007 - 11:55

I also got scamed by BELFORD HIGH SCHOOL,I was in a job enterveiw when i found out it was nogood,Then come home and seen this I quickly give them a call them after 5-hours, I talked them into sending me 200.00 dollars back still eating 49.95 taste like sh-t thanks to BELFORD HIGH SCHOOL I will be taking a "REAL GED TEST" in june. THANKS

Submitted by on Wed, 05/02/2007 - 12:29

is this bretford shit real or not cuz i just inrolled

Submitted by on Tue, 06/26/2007 - 17:36

The reason you got into the marines with it is because we are in the middle of a war and we are short on troops. I doubt the recruiter even checked its validity. I do not know if this particular test is valid but if you want a GED that will be honored then take the test at a test center nearest you and pass. You can????????t just apply online, pay $250 bucks and take some easy test that is not state approved and expect to get a legitimate document.

Submitted by DOLLARSandSINCE on Wed, 06/27/2007 - 10:54

DOLLARSandSINCE

( Posts: 1078 | Credits: )

i dont know i kind of talked to a guy named frank who is an adminstrive at belford and he convinced me that it is not a scam, i dont think it is really

Submitted by on Tue, 07/24/2007 - 10:39

i got into a law enforcement job... i had my background investigator check it real well they did their home work... and i got in.... so ....he said its not a scam.... so there u have it....

Submitted by on Tue, 08/07/2007 - 13:54

Why pay $249 when you can get a legitmate Ged diploma for $40 - $60 at a real testing center?

Submitted by on Fri, 08/17/2007 - 15:39

I passed the test thing and I just want to know if its for real?? Some people say it is some people say its not? I just want my HS diploma or something like it GED! I do not plan on going to College but is it going to be accepted by employers?

Submitted by on Sat, 08/18/2007 - 07:52

i got my High School Diploma from Belford High School and thanks to them now i am studying in my Local Community College here in NYC. Thanks a lot Belford management for giving my life a new meaning

Submitted by on Sun, 08/19/2007 - 11:55

To everybody that reads this belford high school and university online is a scam they are not with the better business bureau program,so please of you see belford on line do not enroll,and they are not accredit.So what test you take on line with them you want get credit for it and that goes for any university. god bless. :roll:

Submitted by on Tue, 08/21/2007 - 09:29

can someone realy help me is belford real or not im trying to get this job and they do a background check

Submitted by on Thu, 09/06/2007 - 21:58

Just because a business is not listed with the better business bureau, doesn't mean the business is a scam! What the crap?! Belford High Online Diploma's will get you what you want, it is equivalent to a GED and they have a Validation Line that can be called 24 hours a day 7 days a week! I wouldn't get anything other than a High School Diploma from them though, company's do and will discriminate where you got your Degree from. I mean, who would you rather have working for you, someone that got a degree from HARVARD or someone from a plain old community college? No offense to anyone, but it's the truth! To answer everyones questions, BELFORD HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMAS online are REAL.

Submitted by on Sun, 10/07/2007 - 23:07

I would like someone who has recived a diploma to please tell me is it real or is a scam

Submitted by on Thu, 10/25/2007 - 11:09

Does it work for civil service jobs in NY city? I wonder if the people on this site who are writing positives about Belford are the people on the phones from Belford.

Submitted by on Fri, 01/18/2008 - 16:28

[color=Blue][/color][size=3][/size]I HAEV APPLYED FOR GED HAVEN,T RECIEVED ANYTHING YET AFTER READING THIS I'M REALLY CONFUSED. :roll:

Submitted by on Fri, 01/25/2008 - 07:11

If I were any of you. I would look farther than the first click on your mouse. If you want to know if it's real or not check with where ever your applying to go and check with them first. Once you get better education under you i don't think anyone is gonna care wher you got your HSD/GED.

Submitted by on Tue, 02/12/2008 - 23:17

after i dropped out of high school i went online and found belford high school, i got my HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA from them and it is ligit. after i got that, i got a job, and i am now in college!

Submitted by on Fri, 02/22/2008 - 10:55

from all the colleges iv'e tried to get into with belford they all told me that this diploma is fake some have told me other ones are better

Submitted by on Sat, 03/08/2008 - 05:23

Belford High school post that are fully accredited. Are they lying? :twisted:

Submitted by on Thu, 03/13/2008 - 23:13

Has anyone found a college that will accept Belford high school diploma?

Submitted by on Thu, 03/13/2008 - 23:25

i olmost do the same sh** like all u all thank u
4 the all the things u tell me u save me in not taking money from some one 2 get the fuc**** diploma

Submitted by on Wed, 03/26/2008 - 23:10

is it really a scam??I have one

Submitted by on Mon, 03/31/2008 - 17:10

belford high school diploma are not fake because my cousin got into college with it and she introduced me to belford website. now i'm working with rescue rooter. who ever thing is a fake diploma, it is best for you to use it for a job.

Submitted by on Sat, 04/05/2008 - 11:23

YES THE DIPLOMA IS FAKE I HAVE ONE AND NO COLLEGE OR JOB WOULD ACCEPT IT, THEY ALL TOLD ME IT WAS FAKE AND WHEN I KALLED AND ASKED BELFORD ABOUT THEY TOLD ME THEY ONLY COULD GIVE ME BAKC HALF OF WHAT I PAID 4 THE FAKE DIPLOMA.... SO BIG UP'S THE DIPLOMA IS FAKE!!

Submitted by on Mon, 05/05/2008 - 11:05

i got my belford high school deploma, i'm using it for college and it is real is not a fake....

Submitted by on Fri, 05/16/2008 - 16:47

[color=Indigo][/color] :cry: Hi i got a diploma from belford and i was scared because im not sure if its real!!!! I payed $249.00 and i want my money back!! if so. But i hope not.

Submitted by on Mon, 05/26/2008 - 21:52

if you have just recently found out that this school is a scam like i did i highly sugest that you call this school had demand a refund i just recently found out myself after applying for collage that it was a scam and their accredation was actually orignated from the middle east i called the school and demanded a refound so you can get all of your money buy 20% back

Submitted by on Mon, 06/16/2008 - 13:22

Well, I feel like a dumba$$ too. I just got scam by them, I didn't know they were a scam until I found this website. I wish I could of found this site sooner!!

Submitted by on Mon, 07/28/2008 - 23:26

hi i just passed my test online and well i was going to pay it tomorrow but then i read this and its making me think is this belford thing true or not? or is any of the schools online really accredited?

Submitted by on Thu, 09/04/2008 - 21:11

It's a scam. If you want a GED then get one locally through a testing center.

I found a great help site just searching around on the net that covers the different aspects of the GED including fake diplomas. It appears like this particular site makes money by selling study guides and other forms of help to make it easier for a person to pass a local test. I am not recommending that you buy anything from this site necessarily but you deffintely need to stay away from online sites that send you a GED in the mail. They are worthless.

http://www.passged.com/fake-diplomas.php

This is what they say and I agree.

Online GED Tests are Illegal!
Don't get scammed by GED testing online!
Real GED Tests are only given at state test centers.
Online tests encourage cheating because there????????s no control.
Online diplomas are not accepted by colleges.
Fake GED????????s are against the law.
The advice from the Department of Education:
???????Avoid online GED diploma tests because they are not accepted by colleges and many businesses.???????

Submitted by DOLLARSandSINCE on Fri, 09/05/2008 - 06:14

DOLLARSandSINCE

( Posts: 1078 | Credits: )