Skip to main content
index page

Belford high school diploma are scams

Submitted by on Mon, 08/14/2006 - 19:02
Credits:
[Donate]

belford high school diploma and ged and high school diploma is thay a scam or is the diplomas reconised by ppl when you fill out a job app
??

This is hilarious. How can you people be so naive? I notice they also sell Doctorate Degrees, why not just buy one of those? Think about how much faster you could be practicing medicine. We all know how much doctors make, right?

Submitted by on Thu, 05/14/2009 - 13:20

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Me again.

To clarify: A doctorate is the highest level of study in a field, regardless of the area of study. It doesn't matter if it is a research doctorate (e.g. Doctor of Philosophy) or a professional doctorate (e.g. Doctor of Medicine). Both degrees fall under the same title of doctorate.

It would be like saying there is a huge difference between Christianity and Catholicism. Catholics still fall under the general heading of being Christian. MD's hold doctorates. JD's hold doctorates. PhD's hold doctorates.

I should apologize, this site was helpful. A friend needed plain view evidence to avoid these diploma mills, and everyone's shared experiences helped convince him. Now I just have to coach him through his GED.

Thanks everyone.

Submitted by on Thu, 05/14/2009 - 15:17

Hey did any body find out is belford diplomas real r nt

Submitted by on Tue, 05/19/2009 - 14:49

Well i just got a Diploma from Belford High School 2 days back and looked pretty ok to me i read alot of bad stuff and alot of good stuff but i read after i paid the fee of $249 but i was hell lot Satisfied when i applied in a College near by my house i live in Denver Colorado, i was Skeptical whether i am ripped off but i felt eazed up when i got my Acceptance in the college so i am more then Satisfied with Belford High School. i will suggest every one before you pay the fee at Belford High School call any college or university near by you and confirm it whether they will accept or not if they do then go ahead get the diploma and it will fulfil your dreams come true :)

Submitted by on Wed, 05/20/2009 - 14:49

that's my guess soaplady.can't see a real college or university accepting that piece of paper.

Submitted by paulmergel on Wed, 05/20/2009 - 15:15

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

I was about to sign up and then i seen the web page for B.H School SCAM. THEN i read all of your feedback about this damn school, and saw that it is actually a damn scam i cant believe my eyes , how the hell can people like them get away with scaming people that are trying to get a EDU. I cant see why none of you havent called Better Business Bu. i sure the hell would , if you didnt have the money to begin with and you are having trouble living paycheck to paycheck then im sure you wouldnt have to think about if you were going to call them back to get your money back!!!

Submitted by on Fri, 05/22/2009 - 00:13

BELFORD IS A SCAM!!!!!! DO NOT PAY!!!!!

MY FOUR COUSINS GOT SCAMMED THAT"S HOW I FOUND OUT ABOUT BELFORD!!!

DON'T GET FOOLED!!!

THE DIPLOMAS ARE NOT ACCREDITED!!! THEY WILL GET YOU NO WHERE!!!

Submitted by on Sat, 05/23/2009 - 17:28

they are a scam every time I ask for a number or refund or anything they end the session. their MrMCoy won't even chat with me any more he ends the session right away. trust me it's a scam

you: are you located in the us
James Benson: Belford is an online High School and it does not have any physical campus. All the programs are offered and accessible globally through internet.
James Benson: However, we have administrative offices across USA. Once you become our graduate, we will provide you the location of our administrative office for applying for further studies or mentioning in resume for employment purpose.
you: if your offices are located in the US then how are you open on monday?
James Benson: Yes
you: it's memorial day
James Benson: Yes we are open
you: thank you
you: you are accredited
you: right
you: ?
James Benson: Belford High School is a fully accredited and recognized online High School. It is accredited by top accrediting bodies of online education.
James Benson: Over 72000 satisfied graduates have received their diplomas from Belford High School across USA and they are using their diplomas effectively as per their requirements.
James Benson: Belford High School is accredited by top accrediting bodies of online education i.e. International Accreditation Agency for Online Universities (IAAOU) and Universal Council for Online Education Accreditation (UCOEA). They are the leading online accrediting bodies, cater to developing educational recommendations for online learning institutions.
James Benson: Both of these accrediting bodies are also registered with Higher Education Accreditation Commission (HEAC), which proves their credibility.
you: so if I apply some where and the diploma is not acceppted do I get a refund
James Benson: Why would you be not accepted?
you: not me the diploma not be accepted
you: i mean the diploma isn't excepted
James Benson: That is what I am asking why would the diploma not be accepted ?
you: if they say it's not accredited
you: if it's accredited that's better for me
you: but what happens if it comes back and it's not
you: do I get a refund?
James Benson: Why would they say that we have over 75000 student who have done the same program and they have been accepted in Universalities Colleges as well as the US Army
James Benson: Would the Army accept a fake diploma ??
you: what is your refund policy
James Benson: We
James Benson: Do not have a refund policy
James Benson: There is no refund
you: can i ask why? if your accredited
you: can i ask why if you are accredited
James Benson: Yes that is why
you: then why was my cousins denied as a bogus dimploma
you: diploma*
James Benson: As your cousin to call us please
you: we tried to call with all the extensions i was given and couldn't get through to anyone
you: you gave me your extension and I couldn't get through
you: someone else gave me mr mccoys and I couldn't get through
you: is there another number where someone sill answer
you: will*
Your chat session has ended

Submitted by on Sat, 05/23/2009 - 18:13

i been looking at places also where to get my GED and i am very confuse how could there be people so F***ed up.

Submitted by on Mon, 06/01/2009 - 13:19

i recieved my diploma 2 days ago took it to an employer for a job and come to find out that they are NOT a accredited high scool as they state. i keep calling and it seems that they either hang up on me or they just give me the run around. i am now fighting for my money back.

Submitted by on Wed, 06/10/2009 - 17:55

i recieved my diploma 2 days ago took it to an employer for a job and come to find out that they are NOT a accredited high scool as they state. i keep calling and it seems that they either hang up on me or they just give me the run around. i am now fighting for my money back.

Submitted by on Wed, 06/10/2009 - 17:55

i don't no if its real or not i already paid my money and now i just ran into these comments made by you all i'll let you no soon but one thing i did read that stuck out was that one person said that the same person always answerd the phone that is true and when you try to pay online some stop you and call you in person and take yo information the first time i hung up and then i paid them the second time stupid me..

Submitted by on Wed, 06/10/2009 - 18:15

Just a tip here - don't pay any online school for a G.E.D.

A G.E.D. is readily available with any local adult-education school, which pretty much every school district in the country has. Call your local high school and tell them you want to get your G.E.D. and ask them to refer you to the adult-education office. They will be happy to help you out!

A G.E.D. from a local adult-education office will cost very little - my daughter's was $60 for the testing, and that was all. The general rule of thumb is: if you have at least a 10th grade education, or the equivalent thereof, you can pass the G.E.D. test.

Submitted by SUEBEEHONEY70 on Wed, 06/10/2009 - 18:20

SUEBEEHONEY70

( Posts: 4583 | Credits: )

belford is a scam,I am state college system grad. I got into college with a g.e.d. Advise that route, Take your test at local jr college. You'll have college transferable transcripts.Go all the way with the real deal, no real short cuts to a genuine eduaction.

Submitted by on Fri, 06/12/2009 - 14:49

I AM A US ARMY RECRUITER AND CAN PERSONALLY TELL YOU THAT BELFORD COLLEGE IS NOT REAL. THE US GOVERNMENT DOES NOT ACCEPT THIS DIPLOMA MILL INTO ANY OF ITS BRANCHES OR ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOBS. UNLESS YOU WANT TO JUST HAVE IT FOR THE FUN OF IT OR USE IT FOR SOME DEAD END JOB DONT BOTHER. QUIT TRYING TO BEAT THE SYSTEM AND EITHER TAKE YOUR REAL GED EXAM FROM THE STATE OR TAKE YOURSELF BACK TO HIGH SCHOOL. GO SEE YOUR LOCAL ARMY RECRUITER I YOU REALLY WANT TO KICK START YOUR CAREER.

Submitted by on Mon, 06/15/2009 - 06:33

Ive had a diploma from them for 3yrs enrolled into two colleges that except it Kaplan University and Phoenix University but when i went to another college in my state their laugh in my face and told me that I really dont have a diplomoa and i needed to go back to a real school to get one so now iam out off $250 dollars and have a worthless peice off paper that say High School Diploma that is not reconize by a reall college

Submitted by on Sun, 06/28/2009 - 10:07

i took the online test and passed they called me trying to get me to buy it for 250.00.so i was curious if they were a mill well i called around to a bunch of schools and the board of education they said that they couldent tell me that the school would tell which make no sense so how can i prove it

Submitted by on Thu, 07/02/2009 - 11:19

i just payed my money on i want to know if i can use it to go to a college or get a goverment job with it :?:

Submitted by on Wed, 07/15/2009 - 19:38

As a college admissions director, I am dismayed that Belford is allowed to operate. Their "credential" is entirely bogus and their "accreditation" is useless. Stay Away! No college or discerning employer will accept this.

Submitted by on Mon, 08/10/2009 - 12:39

As a college admissions director, I am dismayed that Belford is allowed to operate. Their "credential" is entirely bogus and their "accreditation" is useless. Stay Away! No college or discerning employer will accept this.

Submitted by on Mon, 08/10/2009 - 12:40

For you that got yours 3 years ago and now go to Kaplan University, u must work for this online scam, trying to make your school look credible. Texas Education Agency at (512) 463-9734 already verified this School is online scam. I will continue to pursue my investigation of this fraudulent scam to the proper authorities concerning BELFORD HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA SCAM............

Submitted by on Thu, 08/20/2009 - 13:25

I was thinking about getting the diploma because it says I can date it back to the time I would have graduated, is this true? dont want to spend the extra cash if it isnt true.

Submitted by on Thu, 08/27/2009 - 19:34

What about Jefferson high school they say their accredited, can I go to Ivy Tech after I get thier dilpoma

Submitted by on Thu, 08/27/2009 - 19:37

Deni...dont waste your money....toilet paper is cheaper.

Perkins...who are they accredited by? You should probably be calling Ivy tech.

Ivy Tech is a state community college. You will need a fully accredited GED or high school diploma. Call your local school district and get one thru them.

Submitted by SOAPLADY on Thu, 08/27/2009 - 19:45

SOAPLADY

( Posts: 17315 | Credits: )

so is the diploma real or what?just passed the test and want to get it but scared.I think i'm going to the collages tomorow and asking them is this whole belford is real or not .If any one has any advice please let me know.The advisers are so convincing but my husband thinks there a scam .I'm not paying 249 $ for some fake shit.

Submitted by on Sat, 08/29/2009 - 01:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does anybody know where I can earn my high school diploma in just a couple of days?? I don't want to waste time or get scammed!!! I been searching the web and found a lot of option but i'm scared to loose the little money i have!! Someone please help!!! Thanks!!

Where can you Earn a HS Diploma in a Few Days ?? NOWHERE that is legitimate and Accredited....It is NOT DONE. Whay do you think it takes 4 years to get a HS diploma going to school....and a REAL GED can take months....save your money and go get a REAL GED...

Submitted by on Mon, 08/31/2009 - 07:52

Folks...there are currently about 300 so-called on-line HS or GED "Mills". If you take a test on-line and pay some money and you are told that you have a "real" or "legitimate" HS Diploma or a GED...you DO NOT. You have WASTED your money on a fancy piece of parchment and a frame. That is ALL that it is worth. NO college, university nor the Military will accept them and MOST employers are well aware of these "Mills" and will not accept them either. DO NOT waste your money. Call the BBB or your local school system and check ANY site out before wasting your time, effort and money. Or go back to school and get your HS or GED legitamately....then it will be REAL !!!

Submitted by on Mon, 08/31/2009 - 07:57