Skip to main content
index page

Belford high school diploma are scams

Submitted by on Mon, 08/14/2006 - 19:02
Credits:
[Donate]

belford high school diploma and ged and high school diploma is thay a scam or is the diplomas reconised by ppl when you fill out a job app
??

Back in February, I was forced to drop out of school for medical reasons. I started looking for online schooling, and found Belford. I spent a few days talking to people about them before I even took the test. Everyone I talked to swore it was legit. So, I took the test, passed it, and paid the $225. My local community college has accepted it and given me financial aid, but apparently they shouldn't have. I'm seriously scared to tell my parents, because they'll be pissed (at me) because they wasted the money on it, and then they probably won't even give me the $40-$60 to go take the state GED test.

I'm feeling incredibly stupid right now. :(

Submitted by on Mon, 09/28/2009 - 21:23

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

The Belford School system is a joke it is fake as it gets, I got a hs diploma from there it isn't worth censored no one will take this censored thing I would have been better off printing the fake ass diploma they did send me for $200 some odd dollars myself censored Belford High with crazy clue across the lips and handcuffs on!!!!

[COLOR=red]Offensive language removed by Shazzers[/COLOR]

Missed One Shazz! ND

Submitted by on Mon, 10/12/2009 - 16:17

Seriously i just helped my girlfriend on the Belford test and its easy to even cheat on. One minute after finishing they called and want her to pay. While she is out talking to her father about money for it Im on here looking at Im pretty sure its a scam. I mean, she scored 107% on the Science part. lmfao scam.

Submitted by on Thu, 10/22/2009 - 11:09

Havent you ever wonder why would you get approved by simply passing a simple test online that doesnt last for more than 20 minutes ????Be real!!! You want to earn a real degree you gotta earn it and work hard for it!!Bel ford is only a scam ,They even have a option of changing the gradutaion date for you for a extra 75.00$,come on ppl is this for real????This is pathetic
Thanks God i havent fell for them I did contact them but before taking any actions I had to ask and be extremely cautious!!I passes their idiotic test at 98% and they have their own way of convincing you and making you feel like you'll become a scientist !!Please be aware and always ask always go to (Rip off report.com )and search for whatever company to get all details and complaints.Dont make them fool you
If you are looking for an accredited school and reliable
PCDI Canada and ICS.com
They are eligible and recognized nationally.
Basically you wont have to worry about admitting in any college or university
Belford Contacted me couple days ago to know where they stand with me ,
I told them what I thought and told them to kiss my ass good bye lol!!

Take care my friends

Submitted by on Sun, 10/25/2009 - 12:39

This is one of the most obvious scams i've ever seen!!!!!!!!! Are you guys serious???!!!?? Don't waste your money...please, this is a terrible thing to do to people trying to find a loop hole in their education!
1....look up under bbb.com
2....they're only accredited ( supposedly) with 2 schools
3....read the testimonies on this site
4....listen to law student who is a senior member!!!!...senior member, senior member, laaaaaaaaaawwwww student, the quotes from people who are apparently known throughout history for their wise words of wisdom
5.....buy a diploma.....aaaaaaannnnnnd for $250???? Are you serious....please dont be a dumbass guys, wtf..holy ****
6.....anyone want to wire me $400 for a pilots license???...drive a plane guys and make lots of money,, comn! Easy as that!!!
7....send me $1000 and i will show you how to get rich quick in as little as 10 days!!!!!!!!!!!
8....buy my tape for $50 that will get you 8 pack abs in 10 minutes....guaranteed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9.....buy my vampire blood and become immortal for only $999.00....offer ends november 15, 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted by on Fri, 10/30/2009 - 21:32

Jefferson high school is located in lafayette, in and doesnt offer diplomas online!!!!!!!!!!.....dumbass(for your own good)

Submitted by on Fri, 10/30/2009 - 21:36

dats a **** shame dat those people are playn people like that but ima enroll an get the police to talk with them an ge they stupid ass put in JAIL because people that really do believe in that will go for it an that shit is not fair so everyone this is a real ********* speaking from NEW ORLEANS if that **** is fake someone need to say or do something about it. **** BELFORD HIGH SCHOOL yall **** will get it

Gratuitous profanity deleted. Keep it clean, OK? - Uncle Wulf

Submitted by on Wed, 11/04/2009 - 02:13

I live n memphis,tn i got a diploma threw belford n now im getn ready 2 start school so obvious its lagit cuz im startn school soon da people dat r sayn belford is a rip off r there competitors like (penn foster, jmsn diploma, adison high school, nation high school, chs onlin high school, these r the people dat r putn up these fahk user names n blogn about belford they r da real deal (believe it its true!)

Submitted by on Mon, 11/23/2009 - 09:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous
does the deploma look like a real one atleast??

I don't figure that you're going to read this. Or care. But I'm going to type it anyway, because I care.

Who cares what it looks like? Any employer, college, or trade school that's worth a damn is going to check it out. On Google, if nothing else. Most every college admissions counselor in the country is on to the scam.

Seriously, look at your post. You can't spell, and you can't use the language effectively. That's going to contribute to your problems when you try to pass Belford's worthless paper off as the genuine article. And you want to blow $250.00 on it?

Here's an idea for you. Sign up for adult education classes through your local (real) high school. They're free, or very inexpensive, in most places. Spend a few months, apply yourself, and earn a real diploma. You get to keep your money in your pocket, and you get something of actual value.

Submitted by unclewulf on Fri, 11/27/2009 - 22:18

unclewulf

( Posts: 3172 | Credits: )

i am very sorry for anyone who spent $ on this school...i actually work in admissions for a university and i dont know any college that is regionally accredited that would accept this (regionally accredited schools are typically your state schools, community colleges and a select number of private schools). if you have already done a diploma thru them, they probably will not refund your money. the school i recommend is called Continental Academy located in south florida. they are actually a regionally accredited, it is an actual diploma and you take the test at home. they are more expensive than belford but you get what you pay for and that should be accepted ANYWHERE. they are $400 but you can work out a payment plan with them, though i think it comes to $450 if you do that. i dont have the phone number on me since im at home, but definitely anyone who needs a diploma should check them out. hope that helps!

Submitted by on Mon, 11/30/2009 - 21:02

][;]p;

Submitted by on Mon, 01/04/2010 - 16:25

is a fraud. address is a po box in texas.degrees come from over seas

Submitted by on Wed, 03/03/2010 - 12:44

:p:twisted::pi send them an email demanding my money back they havent reply it is fake i call they hang up on u wht a scam!!!!!!!!!! now belford high school is real i know for a fact i just got in nursing school with parkview baptist high school diplomia real!!!!!!!! i know try it

Submitted by on Sun, 03/07/2010 - 13:14

nisha i know i have one and tried to go to 3 differnt colleges its fake and they wont give u your money back eiher i went threw with it they r fake stay away now parkview baptist high school is real i no im in nursing school now with the diplomia

Submitted by on Sun, 03/07/2010 - 13:20

I had a chat with them after i was scammed and he did something to delete the conversation but this is what was left...

Chat InformationPlease wait for the next available representative
Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'Justin Blake'
you: What happed
Justin Blake: Just amoment
you: you said that last time,and never got back with me
Justin Blake: Im LOCATING YOU APPLICATION FORM
Justin Blake: You have got the diploma correct?
you: Yes
Justin Blake: Cannot find any details with that emaila ddress?
Justin Blake: address*
you: WOw
you: thats false
you: I paid months ago
Justin Blake: Ok
Justin Blake: Ok
Justin Blake: Im not saying you did not pay
you: so what are you saying
Justin Blake: I need to locate the application cannot find anything with the email address you gave me
you: ??
Justin Blake: Are you sure you used [email]-------@gmail.com[/email]
you: Thats the same one
you: The only one
you: this is my money and my time that is being wasted
Justin Blake: Ok what is you full name
you: now you want my full name
you: here we go again
Justin Blake: WHAT DO YOU MEAN
you: Im just going to report this to the BBB
Justin Blake: FIRST OF ALL WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BBB
Justin Blake: OK
you: Ok
you: of course not
Justin Blake: Secondly Im trying to locate you application form that you have submitted to us
Justin Blake: You do not have a student ID
Justin Blake: Your email address does not pull up anything
Justin Blake: So Go ahead to the BBB
Justin Blake: Have a GOOD DAY
Chat InformationYour chat session has ended

Submitted by on Mon, 04/12/2010 - 10:34

:confused:can you give me some name of the colleges that will accept the dimploma from belford that say it actually works

Submitted by on Thu, 04/15/2010 - 12:07

Quote:

:confused:can you give me some name of the colleges that will accept the dimploma from belford that say it actually works

There are some private colleges (who charge a fortune) who will accept Belford. Hairdressing school comes to mind.

Go get your GED....you will then be able to get into a resonably priced community college or state school. Dont try to cheat yourself through school.

Submitted by SOAPLADY on Thu, 04/15/2010 - 12:19

SOAPLADY

( Posts: 17315 | Credits: )

Quote:

after i dropped out of high school i went online and found belford high school, i got my HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA from them and it is ligit. after i got that, i got a job, and i am now in college!

You can only get in some colleges like san joaquin valley college and rasmussen college it is very hard to get in universities.

Submitted by on Fri, 04/16/2010 - 12:57

Quote:

Try rasmussen college and san joaquin valley college!

I have a belford diploma and attended both these schools

Submitted by on Fri, 04/16/2010 - 12:59

San Joaquin valley college is a joke.....you know how many compaints to DOE has had about that school? How many times they have been sued?

Your recruiter at rasmussen must have been having a bad day and low on commision....Belford is not an acceptable high school credential for rasmussen..

Submitted by SOAPLADY on Fri, 04/16/2010 - 13:06

SOAPLADY

( Posts: 17315 | Credits: )

Quote:

Belford High school post that are fully accredited. Are they lying? :twisted:

yes they is lieing belford high school is fake they got my money and i cant do nothing with the diploma pleae do not waste your money

Submitted by on Sat, 04/17/2010 - 11:29