Skip to main content
index page

Belford high school diploma are scams

Submitted by on Mon, 08/14/2006 - 19:02
Credits:
[Donate]

belford high school diploma and ged and high school diploma is thay a scam or is the diplomas reconised by ppl when you fill out a job app
??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous
I just recieved my Belford High School diploma the day before yesturday in the mail and they were pretty quick about me reciving it. I now find online about the scam thing, I'm thinkin holy sh**, I am now not going to be able to go to the community college here, and get a better job. I'm thinking about calling them and getting my refund back, what should I do? I fell like a dumbass !

i just graduated from this, belford online high school, and r u serious?! is it really a scam?

Submitted by on Fri, 04/30/2010 - 17:39

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Quote:

yes they is lieing belford high school is fake they got my money and i cant do nothing with the diploma pleae do not waste your money

so why doesnt someone do something about this? call the police! and tell them and get the governmaent involved, they cheated u out of 249 dollars, you can sue!

Submitted by on Fri, 04/30/2010 - 17:41

I got my GED through Griffin Tech in the state of Georgia. totally FREE, only had to pay for the actual test!! and the instructors were the best ever. They really wanted to you to make the grade. I now have a real official GED, and I am proud of what I have done!!!I must state one fact, I am 50 years old and have been a manager at a large company
and was laid off!!! So I took the off time to finish my education...:D

Submitted by on Tue, 05/11/2010 - 19:36

Quote:

after i dropped out of high school i went online and found belford high school, i got my HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA from them and it is ligit. after i got that, i got a job, and i am now in college!

What college do you go to with belford high school

Submitted by on Sat, 05/22/2010 - 12:20

wow wats with all these ppl enrolling into belford high school? its so apparent that its a scam... most ppl spent years of hard work to get a real diploma. dont think u can just buy one like this. if u bought one, dont show it around or bring it to a job or university interview becuz u will look like a fool. for those who got scammed, i have one thing to say, "go back to school and live an honest life, dont try to find sissy short cuts like this, it wont help u".

Submitted by on Sat, 06/05/2010 - 21:07

Belford high school has been a godsend for me. A couple of years ago I had to drop out of high school due to medical problems. I was embarassed that I never was able to complete high school until I found Belford. They understood my problems and offered me a solution. I even graduated valedictorian of my class! :). Now I am in my local four year university as an art major. My advice to anyone seeking higher education: don't give up! Your dreams can become reality, too!

Submitted by on Fri, 07/30/2010 - 09:25

Quote:

Belford high school has been a godsend for me. A couple of years ago I had to drop out of high school due to medical problems. I was embarassed that I never was able to complete high school until I found Belford. They understood my problems and offered me a solution. I even graduated valedictorian of my class! :). Now I am in my local four year university as an art major. My advice to anyone seeking higher education: don't give up! Your dreams can become reality, too!

which four year university.i know a school that specializes in art will take this piece of toilet paper,but no accredited university will.you shills are starting to pi$$ me off.burn idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!btw dope how much did this scam charge for the validictorian tag?

Submitted by paulmergel on Fri, 07/30/2010 - 10:54

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

Quote:

Im thinking about getting a Belford High School Diploma. But ive heard some scams and now i dont know if i should get it. plz HELP....

best way is to talk to ur local high school or college's student counselor. they will definetly help you find out about belford high school. And they will be able to answer your question, whether it's a scam or not.

Submitted by on Sun, 08/01/2010 - 00:36

Hi, my name is Conye West and I am an admissions director for Belford University, Belford University offers a variety of areas of study, and right from the comfort of your own home. Classes are fun and affordable. If you have a computer, YOU can get your degree at prestigious Belford University. If you thought community college was too expensive, you're in luck! You can graduate (with honors!) from Belford U for under $1000!

Submitted by on Sun, 08/01/2010 - 01:25

Quote:

Hi, my name is Conye West and I am an admissions director for Belford University, Belford University offers a variety of areas of study, and right from the comfort of your own home. Classes are fun and affordable. If you have a computer, YOU can get your degree at prestigious Belford University. If you thought community college was too expensive, you're in luck! You can graduate (with honors!) from Belford U for under $1000!

yeah people can buy..er gradute from prestigious belford,and still have the IQ of a fencepost.kinda like you conye.

Submitted by paulmergel on Sun, 08/01/2010 - 16:13

paulmergel

yes they are a scam. you will feel stupid when you get turned down in a interview for a job or college. many ppl are warning you but if anyone still wants to do it after reading this than by all means go ahead you will regret it later when you paid for a fake diploma that will get you no where. there is no way that you can get your high school diploma in like 2 or 3 days...only through your work and time will you get it. if you want something fast or having trouble get a GED its so much easier and valid unlike these scams. hope you ppl listen and take heed to our warnings.

Submitted by on Thu, 08/12/2010 - 04:40

well today belford high school call my house talking about i cant go to school for 2 years cause i didnt pay my money for the diploma which i didnt have the money at the time and they keep calling my house...but i really wanna know thats really going on with this

Submitted by on Fri, 09/03/2010 - 07:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by crayz_dave
belford high school diploma and ged and high school diploma is thay a scam or is the diplomas reconised by ppl when you fill out a job app
??

its a scam i did it and no collage will accept me

Submitted by on Wed, 09/08/2010 - 20:35

what is the next's step. i recieved a diploma and paid for it to.. so how do i get the money back...

Submitted by on Wed, 10/06/2010 - 04:37

you got screwed as did I

Submitted by on Wed, 10/20/2010 - 11:35

It seems 2 me that this is fake or somone would tell us a collage that accepts Belford High and there not so it must be there own Belford Workers on here saying its good n yu can get in collage lol... I tried a dozen Collages an none will work !

Submitted by on Wed, 11/03/2010 - 14:24

The US Department of Education has no authority to accredit or recognize any accrediting agency for Public or Private Elementary or Secondary Schools (High Schools). Accreditation is a function that is done by a few States; and in most cases, by private accrediting agencies after a peer review is completed.

Submitted by on Tue, 11/09/2010 - 00:48

Shame on you for not getting a real high school diploma...that's just pathetic. I'm graduating high school this year, attending UCLA next year, and I called them because I was bored. The guy who answered the phone barely spoke english and sounded like he was an a party.

Honestly, anybody who cannot get into college with a belford diploma deserves it
1) for not finishing high school
2) for not bothering to do their research!

and half the people on this forum who attained belford 'degrees' can't even spell.

Submitted by on Thu, 11/11/2010 - 11:13

Please wait for the next available representative
You are now chatting with 'John Smith'
John Smith: Welcome to Belford High School ! How may I assist you today?
Amber: Please dont disconnect this chat like Mike & Calvin
John Smith: Yes
Amber: So I found this "school online" Ive done this chat and spoke with someone. But after speaking with someone I did reviews and 90% of people are saying it is a scam? Is there a refund policy. I mean everytime I ask I get a disconnected chat how are you ever going to get people to believe and trust
Amber: So can you answer my questions or are your proving this is a waist of my time and a scam?
John Smith: Belford High School is a fully accredited and recognized online High School. It is accredited by top accrediting bodies of online education.
John Smith: Over 72000 satisfied graduates have received their diplomas from Belford High School across USA and they are using their diplomas effectively as per their requirements.
Amber: No. Dont copy and paste.
Amber: So a waist of time?
Your chat session has ended

Submitted by on Tue, 11/30/2010 - 21:21

I just got scammed by Belford High School, I need to get in touch with all of you that were scammed by Belford so we can help each other build a case against them and try and get our money back, I wont even get a refund and yet didnt even get their BS diploma. Please email at EMAIL REMOVED PER TOS so we can talk more.
Thank you

Submitted by Livaid on Sun, 01/02/2011 - 12:36

Livaid

( Posts: 2 | Credits: )

:pthe belford high school diploma is not fake.it ligit.i was pregnant and drop out of school and i search for online school and belford high school pop up so i click on that website and got my high school diploma from their and after two weeks i recieve my HSD.after couples month i inrroll in wake tech college i ask them if they accept BHSD they said they accept that diploma.and i got enroll it real not fake ok.belford diplom you can only go to wake tech but you cant go to universty or nc state or private college.

Submitted by on Mon, 01/17/2011 - 13:27

so if you can't get into a real college or university,and the armed forces won't take it.how is it legit?btw maybe in your case a few months of night school to get your GED would have been better as you can't form a sentence to save your life.btw i will look to see if wake tech is a real school.be back shortly.okay it's real,now i shot an email inquiry as to if they accept belford's diploma explaining it is from a diploma mill.i'll post when they answer.

Submitted by paulmergel on Mon, 01/17/2011 - 13:54

paulmergel

i got my belford diploma a few years ago paid good money. i wasnt sure if i was gonna get accepted into college but i did. Hcc in tampa accepted the diploma after verifying that i was credited byt the commissions of something....been in school for a long time and just got done with my pre-requisites and now im aplying for a program at this same school, im hoping everything goes well. read of many scans but thankfully they accepted it and took some classes for my program now i just have to wait if they accept it in the program. can anybody else share more experiences on getting accepted and graduating, especialy if it is in a community college-im curious. thanks!

Submitted by on Fri, 01/21/2011 - 18:26

Funnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyy man looooooooooooooool!!!:D

Submitted by on Wed, 03/02/2011 - 14:35