Skip to main content
index page

Belford high school diploma are scams

Submitted by on Mon, 08/14/2006 - 19:02
Credits:
[Donate]

belford high school diploma and ged and high school diploma is thay a scam or is the diplomas reconised by ppl when you fill out a job app
??

woooooow I just bought a high school diploma from them and why is it so surprising that people would do this kind of thing you can do anything on the internet these days!!!! But im going to call a couple of colleges and see if they accept it if not thats when I will fight with these assholes.

Submitted by on Fri, 03/04/2011 - 00:05

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

I am currently seeking a GED from local college to continue my education The Diploma is not credible and I have yet to hear back from Belford... this is a waste of my hard earned money and time. now i have to wait another four minths b4 i can start into a college because of GED testing daytes and the time it takes to get results back:(

Submitted by on Fri, 03/11/2011 - 09:19

I went into a highschool to take my tests to get my GED and the instructor told me that 90% of GED's and diploma's earned online are fake and he also stated that all of the GED's and diploma's earned online are fake. If you want to get a legit GED, use the ACE GED locator to see where you can take the test for a real GED. As for diploma's, if you are 21 or over, go and talk with college's or universities and see how you can get your legit diploma. I highly reccommend that you do not get any GED or diploma online. I think it is funny when a low life who never completed school gets a GED or diploma online for like $300 and they are just so damn proud of themselves. I hate to break it to you but that diploma or GED may be fake. I got a legit GED for less than that. Im not trying to stop you guys from changing your lives around, I am trying to stop you from wasting your money on people who are trying to scam you. Like I said earlier, use the ACE GED testing services locator and see where you can take the test to get a REAL GED. If you want a diploma, go talk to a college or a university beacause I am sure they will have something or know something that will help you. And don't forget, DO NOT GET YOUR GED OR DIPLOMA ONLINE.

Submitted by on Thu, 03/17/2011 - 08:14

Belford is a scam they got me to. Nine months ago. Now im trying get my money back

Submitted by on Wed, 04/13/2011 - 17:16

whats real and fake anymore people need to stop bashing other people if i want to go to school online whatever reason i should be able to without people saying something negative or if iam not doing it this way its not real i know people that have done it and dont have any promblem but for each its own good look to those who paid already it no right to waste time and money . is taking school online real any more what karma are we giving to real schools:?::?::rolleyes::confused:

Submitted by on Thu, 06/09/2011 - 14:13

your fake yes iam proud its no different from going to school and paying your money to go the same thing and you dont know what other people lives are like why the took that way but at least iam studying to learn something and taking tests at the same time to the actully thing is what really matter learning dont be a hater cause i take class online and its real .

Submitted by on Thu, 06/09/2011 - 14:27

tiffany is a shill.pure and simple.no real employer will accept this as real.no real college(juco's included)will accept this as real.the military won't accept this as real so back to your hole tiffany.btw your posts are painful to read.typical of a belford graduate.last thing.online classes are for the lazy,and stupid.i know this as tests can be givien multiple times until you pass.unlike in real school where you must actually study and are given a chance to retake only after the original test is given.so again keep your stupidity to yourself.

Submitted by paulmergel on Fri, 06/10/2011 - 05:57

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )