Share post
Debt Consolidation Forums Identity theft - scams and security forums

sercertcashcard.comor quickcardservice.com

member profile picture
Credits: 0
[Donate]

this company stole 49.95 out of my account then my bank charged me another 40.00 for them overdrawen on my account and i had just opened this account on the 17th of february and now another company by the name of edpreporting took 160.00 out of my account now my account is overdrawen by 216.57. due to these mother fu..... and i'm pissssssssssssssssssssed. please help me. :twisted:

I laugh when I see someone post a comment directed towards a creditor and the only ones here, most of the time, are members.

Sub: #71 posted on Wed, 03/14/2007 - 12:53

Anthony Lemons Anthony Lemons

(Posts: 1828 | Credits: )

I have neveer heard of you guys but you stole $49.95 out of my account and i now owe the bank $60 for withdrawls. I want my money back and i want you guys to cover the charges that i owe the bank or i will sue you guys

Sub: #72 posted on Wed, 03/14/2007 - 13:45

Unregistered

I did not geve you the ok to get money out of my bank Iwent my money back now.yuor I will go to the Police.

Sub: #73 posted on Wed, 03/14/2007 - 15:07

Unregistered

Youguys at quickcard service.com has stole 49.95 from my checking account without me knowing. It cuased me insuffeint funds for other withdraws over the weekend and came his past tuesday I was charged for 3 different overlimit fees for the total of $99.00.Ill be going to my bank and file a compromise getting those overlimit fees back in to my account. FRAUD

Sub: #74 posted on Thu, 03/15/2007 - 05:00

Unregistered

Sigh.....Can I put on my jerk hat for a couple minutes?

If you are coming here, posting over and over how "you guys stole from me" and "I'll call the cops" and "I want my money back" without even READING this thread and realizing members have stated time and time again how this site is unrelated to secretcashcard and quickcash, I question how easily you fell into their trap. And don't get me started on the 100 times the link to the refund has been posted.

Com'on people. Take the time to research - we have. That is why we give out this info. We do this all on OUR time, with no compensation. Stupidity irks me, and when you throw laziness on top, I am a very unhappy person.

Now, if you want to b*tch at QCS, head over to their website, hit the contact us link and have at it. But yelling at them here is a total waste of time, both yours and ours.

Sorry....I needed to get that off my chest.

Sub: #75 posted on Thu, 03/15/2007 - 06:39

jedijeff13 jedijeff13

(Posts: 1734 | Credits: )

To whom it may concern,
I have yet to recieve a response reguarding my $49.95 refund. I was given this web to request unauthorized
funds debted from my checking account. I stated if I am on line looking for money why would I pay 49.95 of which I did not have and it has cause me some problems. I would appreciate if you will return my money.
sylvia c. battle,

Sub: #76 posted on Thu, 03/15/2007 - 07:32

Unregistered

And why would I think anyone would read my little rant.

Ok - let's try this again, folks. This website, this forum, this post - all have NOTHING to do with Secret Cash Card. Nothing. Nadda. Zip. Zilch. We don't work for them. They don't own us. We receive no money from the company. If you got an issue, and need your refund, please visit this website:

secretcashcardservice.com/cgi-bin/refund.cgi

And stop complaining here - it is falling on deaf ears.

Sub: #77 posted on Thu, 03/15/2007 - 08:44

jedijeff13 jedijeff13

:twisted:

Sub: #78 posted on Thu, 03/15/2007 - 08:47

Unregistered

Jeff, looks like you managed to get somebody's attention, at last. See the one under your post. He is making a face on you. LOL

Sub: #79 posted on Thu, 03/15/2007 - 09:45

Johnson4485 Johnson4485

(Posts: 399 | Credits: )

I appreciate the smile from them.

I feel really guilty giving them that computer virus, totally screwing up their credit, and giving their dog the croup.

(Can a dog GET croup? :) )

Sub: #80 posted on Thu, 03/15/2007 - 09:51

jedijeff13 jedijeff13

Page loaded in 0.977 seconds.