To participate in our affiliate program, there are certain terms and conditions that need to be fulfilled. We suggest you go through the document before signing up for your affiliate accountGeneral Rules
By becoming an affiliate member, you agree that you will strictly abide by the terms and conditions of DebtCC affiliate program. The affiliate terms and conditions that are included in this Agreement are subject to change, at any time and at our sole discretion, by posting a change notice or a new agreement on our site, in case of any need. If any modification is unacceptable to you, you can terminate this agreement.Becoming an affiliate member
- Any person signing up for DebtCC affiliate program should be at least of 18 years of age.
- The person who wants to be our affiliate must provide his/her authentic and correct information while registering himself/herself while signing up for an affiliate account. Debt Consolidation Care has the right to verify or check the authenticity of each affiliate account and possesses the sole discretion to remove or cancel any account in case of false or vague information without any notice to the affiliate partner.
- We also reserve the right to cancel a site based on the site topic such as sites having content related to adult topics, violence, racial discrimination, illegal activities & incentivized traffic/lead. We have full authorities to suspend that affiliate account.
- Any type of spam activity employed in connection, if detected, with the promoting of our Affiliate Program will result in the cancellation of your Affiliate account immediately without prior notification and due payments will not be released.
- All our affiliate partners should send the information directly to our server. We shall not entertain any information (collected through our affiliate signup form) redirected to us through any other server. DebtCC holds the right to cancel their accounts, if any such activity is found to have occurred.
- As our affiliate, you are required to use our resources; i.e. banners, links and sign up forms in a proper manner. You are not allowed to change any code of those resources without our permission. If you need to modify any of these you can ask us to do the same.
- We maintain your complete privacy and you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password. If your password is lost or stolen, you must notify at samuel(at)debtconsolidationcare.com (please replace (at) with @).
As soon as the financial coach from debtcc or any of our partners is able to talk to the person on the phone. This is being done to prevent people from cheating the system by getting fake people to sign up. 7 attempts will be made to contact a prospective referral over the phone. In case the person does not respond within these 7 attempts, no future attempt will be made. Hence, it will not be counted as a referral and will become a dead lead.
- The company will pay you $25 for each contactable visitor sent.
- We will pay either by Paypal or by check. We need your registered Paypal email address if you choose to get paid through your Paypal account. In case of check payment, your payment information will be used for issuing a check to you. We'll send your check or Paypal payment within approximately 7 working days.
- You need to claim the payment each time you want to be paid. Please note that you can claim payment only when the due amount is more than $100.
- DebtCC has the right to reduce the bonus amount/not pay the bonus amount to any affiliate without any prior notification to them. The basic payment of $25 is guaranteed for all the affiliates.
- The bonus scheme is applicable for only those affiliates who are active for more than 3 months in DebtCC affiliate program.
- DebtCC has the right to change any terms and conditions, pay outs & bonus amounts for any affiliates without informing them individually.
DebtCC does not offer any liability or warranty, either express or implied, to the user of this system; neither the information, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. The user accepts full and sole liability and responsibility for any losses, claims, or damages caused by the utilization of this program and the information contained herein, including any errors in said program.
DebtCC has the discretion to update the terms of services. When we do, we will also revise the "updated" date at the bottom of this page. We encourage you to periodically review the terms of services to stay informed about how and what we are offering to the participants in our affiliate program. Your continued participation in debtconsolidationcare.com affiliate program constitutes your agreement to this Affiliate Terms of Service statement and any updates.