Tough economic situation of the country is taking a toll on the Americans, so much so that many people are leaving this world before their actual time is over. Deaths and suicide rates have increased in the country at an alarming rate due to the serious financial problems. In fact, as per the recent report of Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, an increasing number of people are dying due to suicides rather than the accidents.
Read along the article to know how financial issues have accelerated the death rate in the country.
Financial issues that force people to leave this world
Check out how financial issues create an additional stress upon the people, which ultimately leads to premature deaths .
- Debts create stress and hyper tension:Serious debt problems create severe health related problems. People are more likely to go through depressions due to the additional stress. They can even get heart attacks. When you keep worrying about your debts from time to time, you tend to lose your precious sleep. Your blood pressure increases, which is not at all good for your heath. You may not die due to the lack of sleep, but you'll definitely move forward to the grave quite quickly.
- Debts create liver problem:Well, there is no direct relation between debts and liver problems. However, there's certainly a direct relation between debt and depression. When you're in debt, you're likely to get too many collection calls. These calls can destroy your mental peace completely. You take resort to alcohol to get back the peace of your mind, even for a short period of time. However, too much drinking is not good for your health, especially your liver. If you booze every other day, then you're just approaching the last day in this world fast
- Debts accelerate the suicide rate:Suicide rates have grown quite fast in the last few years. Debt problems and quick access to the painkillers induce people to commit suicide. Earlier, suicide was mainly considered as the problem of teenagers, but that situation has completely changed now. Suicide rates amongst the people between the age of 35 and 64 have considerably increased by almost 30 percent between the year 1999 and 2000.
Suicide rates have increased amongst both the men and women, specially in their mid 50s. As per the statistics, men commit more suicides than that of the women. The suicide rate amongst the men has increased by almost by 50 percent. On the other hand, the suicide rate amongst the women (especially between the age group of 60 to 64) raised to 7.0 per 100,000.
- Debts lead to heart attacks:Too much tension is not good for your heart. Debts can increase your tension big time. You just get tensed about the bill payment dates, debt collection calls, lawsuits, judgments, wage garnishment, and so on. Too much of emotional stress create coronary artery disease, peripheral artery disease, serious heart problems like heart attacks.
Heart attacks can be life threatening. They can stop your heartbeat within a fraction of second and force you to leave this world.
Finally when you're too much distressed due to credit card debt related problems, your mind tends to stop working. You feel itchy and irritated all the time. Moreover, you tend to become absent minded. This is extremely bad for you, specially at the time of driving the car. If you keep thinking about how much to pay to creditors and debt collectors all the time, then you can have an accident at any point of time. If the injuries are too severe, then you may have to leave this world as well.
With proper help you can
- Lower your monthly payments
- Reduce credit card interest rates
- Waive late fees
- Reduce collection calls
- Avoid bankruptcy
- Have only one monthly payment