Skip to main content
index page

How can I deal with the CA when they try to collect a bill already paid?

If you have already paid the bill (Ex. a medical bill), you can dispute it with the collection agency (CA) by sending a letter via certified mail with a return receipt request. Also ask the CA if they’ve already reported it to the credit reporting agencies, then to report again to list the debt under dispute. This will help to protect your credit.