Skip to main content
index page

Miracle Management Group: How reliable are they?

Submitted by on Sat, 07/16/2005 - 07:01
Credits:
[Donate]

I was reading concerns from people dealing with the named group above and I am also experiencing the same problems has anyone received legal advice as to what is next?

Citykid

You need to log in the forums with the screen name and password that you used last time. Do you have that with you now?

Please mail to [email]mike@debtconsolidationcare.com[/email] or [email]vikas@debtconsolidationcare.com[/email]

They will look into this matter if you are unable to login.

Submitted by roxette on Fri, 11/18/2005 - 14:54

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )

I am still battling them w/ no responses. Talked to Arizona and they said they couldn't help me and to contact the FTC which I have already done. Feel free to contact me if any class action is taken

Submitted by craziet98 on Sat, 11/19/2005 - 19:39

craziet98

( Posts: 29 | Credits: )

no responses for me eaither, I'm still hoping that maybe my attorney general or commerce department will be able to help me..I've been a little slow on getting all my documents ect, out to them...I'm just about finished making all the copies that i need to send to them...I also would like to be apart of a class action if one is taken...

Submitted by on Sun, 11/20/2005 - 08:49

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

hey jo shmo, anymore info on the stanton's?did you work at mmg/rmp? all of us here would like all the info that you can give to us. seems like maybe you could provide some inside info?? would like for you to let us know if you can.

Submitted by MadMom on Mon, 11/21/2005 - 07:00

MadMom

( Posts: 170 | Credits: )

i have the names of 2 OH Lawyers that I got from a website recommended by my paralegal friend. I will call today. she told me to not expect anything really done until December because of the holiday and it being the end of the month - i guess they try to get a lot of cases done before a month ends or something...but i will call and see where we stand with a suit

Submitted by schim21 on Mon, 11/21/2005 - 07:46

schim21

( Posts: 67 | Credits: )

spoke with a lawyer. he took a lot of info down. he has experience with these type of cases. he was going to talk with a few people in the firm to get their thoughts. the big thing was to have proof that they did not settle...like i had received a call from a creditor to settle...called MMG to tell them to accept the offer and that never happened...proof like that is great!! he will call me back tomorrow - a positive step so far!!!

Submitted by schim21 on Mon, 11/21/2005 - 13:56

schim21

spoke with the guy from AZ state banking - he said there is nothing more that AZ can do for out of staters. His suggestion was to flood the FTC with compplaints and calls. We need to get MMG on their radar. They are the only organization that can help us. I plan on calling the FTC today to follow up with my complaint and give them more information. We also need to make sure we file w/ NV state attorney general and state banking,if you have not already please do so.
As far as the lawyer,i am still waiting to talk to him today - since our conversation yesterday. Looks good - we need a minimum of 25 people for a class action - I said NO PROBLEM. I will keep all posted as I know...keep praying and doing what we need and someone has to help and get after the stantons.
Oh yea...the lawyer looked up Mike Gerity and Israel & Gerity on a database with pretty much all attorneys nationwide - not in there!!! He said even the smallest of attorneys are listed in there - interesting!!

Submitted by schim21 on Tue, 11/22/2005 - 07:59

schim21

Hello everyone, i called the ftc and as mentioned above they cannot just take one complaint so everybody call call call them. I have filed three different times with them since october so everybody needs to let them know that you were ripped off and everything that mmg has done in all of this, no luck with a lawyer yet but still working on it, if you get a positive response from the one you talked to schim21 you can make sure that i am added to the suite and if i hear something i will sure let everyone know also.wonder where hyla is? On a little vacation maybe? We will find you though. I'm sure that my senator is checking you and your companies out. Hey has anyone tried to listen to her little message? Call 866-948-9222 enter 123 that is chris then it says it is full to enter a new number hit 104 for hyla's little message. Sickening i must say.

Submitted by MadMom on Tue, 11/22/2005 - 11:19

MadMom

I just emailed 12 congressmen and senators in OH...someone has to do something from that 12..I am about to call the FTC. The general number is 202-326-2222 I called to Deborah Majoras directly @ 202-326-2492. I spoke with a secretary. She has referred my name to a lawyer dealing with the complaint. Not sure that is the best route but we'll see.
Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. I will be on here and there over the next few days.

Submitted by schim21 on Tue, 11/22/2005 - 12:08

schim21

I called and LM for Chris Stanton from a previous post 480-262-4931. Anyone else try this #?

Submitted by craziet98 on Tue, 11/22/2005 - 13:15

craziet98

To everyone that has filed a complaint to the FTC... please pm me your complaint case number they provided you at the end of the phone call. I am trying to compile a list of names and/or case numbers to build a stronger report to re-submit as well as to help Schim21 out in getting hard information to her lawyer. We need to be organized and united in this process and eventually all alias' will have to be dropped in order to be part of a class action suit.

Submitted by kristiec on Tue, 11/22/2005 - 13:57

kristiec

( Posts: 26 | Credits: )

Thanks for the info. I filed complaints with the BBB in AZ and the Attorney Generals office. I received a response from the BBB that they are trying to get information from MMG and will let me know in about 30 days. In the mean time am still trying to contact MMG myself but as usual no response and now all the mail boxes are full (big surprise). I also sent an e-mail to the Stanton's lawyer see if maybe I get some info that way. I'll keep everyone posted of my findings.

Submitted by zamorae7 on Tue, 11/22/2005 - 17:27

zamorae7

( Posts: 8 | Credits: )

Hi I just found this site on MMG/RMP. I started using them in April of 2002. At the time I turned over 6 accounts to them. As of today all but 2 have been settled. I still have access to my account through riskmp.com . According to my statement there is at least enough money to payoff one of the last 2 remaining accounts.

Since I have been able to access my account and have seen activity I have been under the impression that all was ok. But yesterday I noticed a strange entry that has me thinking otherwise. On 8/1/2005 I accessed the account and a line item stated that they had sent a Settlement letter to one of my creditors on 7/7/2005. Yesterday (11/21/2005) I accessed the account again and the above describe entry has been replaced by an entry that they sent the Settlement letter on 11/3/2005. The 7/7/2005 entry does not show up in the statement anymore. I have hard copies of both statements.

Also because I have believed that all has been well I have not stopped the $200 auto drafts. I have also tried numerous times to contact them on the 775-841-9327 number but only get an answering machine. I have filed complaints with the FTC (Reference number: 7103419) and the Alabama Attorney Generals Office.

I now believe it's in my best interest to stop the auto drafts and see if they contact me. I know I've been stupid to let it ride this long, but since I still had access I felt like all was all right.

I two would be interested in any class action should one come about.

God Bless to All and I Pray you all have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Submitted by elarder on Tue, 11/22/2005 - 21:07

elarder

( Posts: 2 | Credits: )

Hi Everybody, YAYYY congrats to madmom and schim21 for possibly getting us a lawyer. PLEASE count me in, Schim21 has my personal information, phone number, etc. So yes, please be sure to count me in on anything that goes on. I will be moving to michigan on the 1st of december and start my new job on the 12th, you should hear something from me around the week of the 12th. and possibly even before. I haven't received any responses from any of the complaints I have made except for the IRS. They were very interested in what I had to say. So please, if anyone needs that number to file a complaint, feel free to ask. It's toll free.
Happy Thanksgiving!!

Submitted by Jen2 on Wed, 11/23/2005 - 08:22

Jen2

( Posts: 20 | Credits: )

ok, i just got a letter from my attorney general office here in my state and he says he will be the one investigation and contacting mmg and forwarding copies of all the documents to get the investigation under way, maybe this is one positive thing for me i told him about all of the rest on here too and told him to just check it out and that everything that all of us says is the truth unlike mmg/rmp. hope he has better luck than us getting ahold of mmg/rmp, maybe he has connections in arizona or something. i will keep everyone posted about it he says he will contact me if he has any news or needs anymore info. let's all keep it up maybe just maybe we will get the job done now that some senators and congressmen and irs and ftc are getting involved.

Submitted by MadMom on Wed, 11/23/2005 - 09:44

MadMom

I sent out my complaints along with all my documents, outcome, ect. to my attorney general and state commissioners office today...Hope it also helps..I also informed them to check out this site...I'm hoping that the commissions office will be able to do something since they needed a license and they are the ones who can go after them if not...

Submitted by swtgal77 on Wed, 11/23/2005 - 16:15

swtgal77

( Posts: 123 | Credits: )

I just was going through some of my old e-mails and I came across the e-mail that I had intially got from MMG when I applied through lower my bills.com and it said lower my bills.com recognizes MMG as possibly the BEST debt elimination company in the country..and then it goes on to say.. I am sure you may have herd some of the horror stories from people using those type of programs..ect..HMM, Isn't that interesting?? I wish I would have noticed this e-mail earlier today... I think i'm going to try and contact lower my bills.com and tell them how they referred me to MMG, and that they did not have a proper license to operate business at all, and that they falsely advertised themselves to me through there company... Don't know if this will help, but its worth a try..

Submitted by swtgal77 on Wed, 11/23/2005 - 18:55

swtgal77

I have been going through all of my things and statements from mmg and lowermybills.com also had them to notify me. I had went through so much the past couple of years, loosing my husband and my brother within a year apart that i loved so dearlly, i had forgotten about the email from ron saying that they had asked him to contact me. I still have everything. I'm glad that i printed out the last statement especially before i cancelled since you cannot get access to your so called account once you cancel. Happy thanksgiving everyone.

Submitted by MadMom on Thu, 11/24/2005 - 04:41

MadMom

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! Madmom, I'm really sorry to hear about your husband and brother. I know that must be very difficult, especially with all this craziness.. I hope the best for you and for all of us here. Hopefully, togather we can make something happen and finally be able to clean-up the mess that this company has made for all of us and to get back the money that rightfully belongs to each person here and everywhere..

Submitted by swtgal77 on Thu, 11/24/2005 - 09:55

swtgal77

Madmom, I also e-mailed the customer care center at lower my bill.com last night and told them about how they referred me to MMG, and about what happened. I got an e-mail back that said that they would contact me within the next couple of days about any questions that I may have ect. I don't know if it will do anything but it was worth a try. Or at least to find out how they managed to advertise themselves on there with no liscense.. I had forgotten that I still kept that e-mail, I just happen to be going through all my old e-mails that went back as far as 2003 and saw it. I kinda wish I had seen it before I mailed out my stuff yesterday morning.. I even remember telling the guy that called me from MMG that I still wanted to check them out and see for myself that they were a reputable company, and not a scam and that I would call him back if I was interested..

Submitted by swtgal77 on Thu, 11/24/2005 - 10:23

swtgal77

Thanks swtgal77, i am thankful for my three sons and my four grandchildren,they keep me going, that's how their dad would of wanted me to do, this company has added so much pain to all of us that is terribel. I couldn't live with myself if i thought that i had hurt someone or cheated them in any way.hope you have a great thanksgiving today. The holidays are harder without our loved ones but we have to keep going. My husband would have been so upset over all of this. I have always been pretty level headed and this whole mess just blows my mind. My heart goes out to each and eveyone here for what we have and are still going through because of mmg.

Submitted by MadMom on Thu, 11/24/2005 - 10:29

MadMom

Oh yeah my letter said the exact same thing that yours did swtgal77, exactly and it was ron rinehart that sent it.i just sent an email to lower my bills telling them that mmg contacted me because they had referred them to me.hope everyone had a great thanksgiving.

Submitted by MadMom on Fri, 11/25/2005 - 05:33

MadMom

Okay, today I got a few letters in the mail. Two emails and one actual letter from the FTC saying that "Though the FTC can not act on behalf of indvidual consumers, your input is extremely valuable and may help us identify trends and patterns in bad business practices." Great, they will not do anything.

A letter from the State Banking Dept in AZ saying they are sending my file to the FTC. :roll:

And now the BBB. But wait, this gets good.They got in contact with RMP and Risk responded. Dated 11/19/2005 it says how they need 4-6 weeks, to have power of attorney revoked, etc. All of which is BS! :evil: "rest assured that the refund will go out ASAP. RMP sends all funds through UPS and will let thew client know the Tracking Number." "Canceled clents will not have access to RMP's website (which I do not) but can call or email us during the cancellation process to get an update on the status of their refund." But the BBB wants me to respond to them that the matter has or has not been resolved.

Submitted by citykid on Fri, 11/25/2005 - 12:24

citykid

( Posts: 88 | Credits: )

hey citykid, guess what i got those exact same letters today in the mail when i got home just now. this is just great huh. now what???????????? :evil: :twisted: :!:

Submitted by MadMom on Fri, 11/25/2005 - 14:41

MadMom

that's what i was thinking, if they really don't know where they are like the arizia state banking commissioner says then how do they answer the letter from bbb unless hyla is doing it from her home? something to think about huh?

Submitted by MadMom on Fri, 11/25/2005 - 15:20

MadMom

There are two trains-of-thought here on this BB. One is that Risk MP is a total sham and they are con artists out to screw anyone they can. So we should pretty much kill em' where they stand. The other is that they are a company that's run by a number of knuckleheads who keep changing the rules, and company name, as it suits them. Trying to refund people but getting bogged downby, well, I don't really know what to tell you the truth.

I am of the latter thought. Maybe that's just wishful thinking but I believe just keep trying. Threating to go to their house is just pointless. It'll just get you arrested.

Keep a record of everything you do and keep a cool head. Okay, at least keep the records. Everyone keep eveyone else updated and we'll see where this comes out.

Submitted by citykid on Fri, 11/25/2005 - 15:48

citykid

( Posts: 88 | Credits: )

im sure that hyla or whoever is haveing a ball with all of this but they may get a big surprise before this is over.i do keep everything about mmg/rmp. even the emails that i got early in the program and evey statement, lie that they told. we will see what comes up with all this.

Submitted by MadMom on Fri, 11/25/2005 - 15:58

MadMom

citykid..i agree...we need to get them the legal way and if all goes well they will get theirs..YES KEEP ALL documents copies, emails anything...I also suggest if you can get a hold of your creditors - past creditors - who ever was in the program and get anything MMG/RMP sent to them etc..any and all info might be very useful for a lawyer.

I settled one account today - after I got a loan from my uncle...I asked for any and all info MMG sent them and/or they sent to them. I plan on doing that next week with all of my creditors/lawyers where ever my accounts are now!!!

EVERYONE BE SURE TO FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE FTC..CALL OR SEND ONLINE!!!

Submitted by schim21 on Fri, 11/25/2005 - 16:09

schim21

Hi Madmom and Citykid, I got that same nonsense letter back in mid september from RMP. I still don't understand how they are ever suppose to get a power of attorneys letter back from those of us who went through a bankruptcy or for those who had to settle creditors on there own. I also can't understand why they are still operating as RMP, obviously they still have clients and are getting money. I thought they were no longer allowed to do business as MMG or RMP. And where the heck are they doing business, if RMP was a mail forwarding address. It a bunch of BULL...

Submitted by swtgal77 on Fri, 11/25/2005 - 18:30

swtgal77

Madmom, isn't that such a joke about how MMG stated that lower my bills.com recognizes that they are possibly the BEST debt elimnation company in the country..It makes me just want to puke...My debt counsleors was chris villaverde.. I Never herd back from him eaither after I signed up...

Submitted by swtgal77 on Fri, 11/25/2005 - 18:39

swtgal77

Yeah mine was ron rinehart, after the first few days he was always unavailable, once i did get him on the phone and he stated that he was only the counsleor that i was to contact the customer assistants. He only took all the info and got the first money. The so called retainer fees i guess. That is a pretty good salary. Got a thousand from me. They were all evil people.i emailed lower my bills.com and told them that they had given mmg the info to contact me but no reply from them yet. Hey has anyone heard anything on 20/20 or dr.phil.?

Submitted by MadMom on Fri, 11/25/2005 - 20:29

MadMom

I haven't herd anything from them yet eaither.. Don't know what they will even say to us, but at least we kept that as evidence in case its needed..

Submitted by swtgal77 on Fri, 11/25/2005 - 21:02

swtgal77

citykid - got the same letter from FTC - if we stay on them they will at least investigate them...KEEP HOPE ALIVE!! If anything they will hopefully get theirs from the IRS if that information was legit!! Keep plugging away...
I am now getting my wages garnished and am losing faith in everything but I will keep trying and move to the next step as it comes around!! :)

Submitted by schim21 on Sun, 11/27/2005 - 13:12

schim21

schim21 did you get the pm i sent to you? i am going to call ftc again tomorrow since i got the same letter and tell them that i still think they need to look further because my congressman said in a letter to me that he is sending a copy of all my documents to them to investigate and there has been a lot on here saying that they filed a complaint with the ftc. so how many do they need. it isn't just one complaint and i know it.we have to keep it going though. schim21 that is terrible about your wages, it makes everybody think you just didn't pay your debts like all of the rest of us we just got taken by mmg/rmp. this company needs to pay restitution for all of this anxiety and defimation of our character also.to me this is also a personal injury to all of us.

Submitted by MadMom on Sun, 11/27/2005 - 13:28

MadMom

I have found Hyla's personal e-mail. hylaleah(at)aol.com. She was on AIM messenger under hylaleah and I IM'ed her and she asked who I was - I told her and she said " I think you have the wrong person. I don't know what you are referring to" . If you look under her profile - it is definetly her and chris. members.aol.com/hylaleah. I have also found her in classmates.com and e-mailed her through there. It is obvious that they are out for no good and alot of our money.

Submitted by craziet98 on Sun, 11/27/2005 - 15:12

craziet98

hey you guys i don't have aol so let her know when you email her that i also want my money, i bet that is where we are getting the emails from the so called finance department and customer service. i got one from them wednesday saying they were not running or hiding that they are working daily to refund my money but it is still being processed. i asked them what processing was there to be done. no creditors now just a ruiened life thanks to them. i told them if they weren't running and hiding why don't they answer the phone or call any of us back. no reply yet. whoever emails her give it to her good for all of us.still waiting to hear from the lawyers i have contacted 3 so far doesn't matter who takes it as long as somebody does.

Submitted by MadMom on Sun, 11/27/2005 - 16:01

MadMom

I will continue to research for any additional info. I know she is in Tempe, AZ. She went to school in Texas - 1 year college - 1 Kid (Akasha) - 5 Step Kids - where/when she got married. - I think I found pics of our famous "Ron" and "Mike" - They don't look like someone I would do business with. I am on the hunt for a good phone # and have found all these little details.

Submitted by craziet98 on Sun, 11/27/2005 - 16:13

craziet98

They have a contact number and e-mail under their chrome_lotus_wheels website, on ebay, and alibaba site. I think they also sell clothing and other stuff under the cafepress with that name. It shows on the alibaba site that chris stanton is the president of the company for chrome lotus, and they employ 11-50 employees, and make under 1 million us dollars annually. Hyla I believe is the skimpy model in the e-bay photos..

Submitted by swtgal77 on Sun, 11/27/2005 - 17:11

swtgal77

That would not be Hyla she has had a child and never lost the weight. She is in the backround of one of those photos on ebay with the cars they were selling.

Submitted by on Sun, 11/27/2005 - 17:28

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )