Skip to main content
index page

Miracle Management Group: How reliable are they?

Submitted by on Sat, 07/16/2005 - 07:01
Credits:
[Donate]

I was reading concerns from people dealing with the named group above and I am also experiencing the same problems has anyone received legal advice as to what is next?

I agree citykid...I feel like I will lose my money on this...and it ia a lot especially when you are in a consolidation program for a reason and you end up losing thousands of dollars....I am fighting antwhere and everywhere I can :)

Submitted by on Wed, 09/21/2005 - 12:23

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Hi schim21

I believe that you have sent a Private message to Vikas yesterday explaining your problem about the consultant call.

In reply to that, Vikas must have sent the details of the consolidation company operating in your area in your private message box. Since you are appearing as a guest right now, you will be able to view your private message after you log in the forums.

You can also consider re-entering your contact information at the sign up page once again. There was a small technical problem in the beginning of this month and that is the reason most of the registration details were lost. This has been corrected and the consultants are making routine calls to the consumers.

May I request you to enter your contact information at the sign up page once again in order to complete the registration process?

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Wed, 09/21/2005 - 12:31

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )

please help! if you can send me the information about the investigator for mmg, I'd like to get my money back, too!!!!
i've been waiting since may 26th and they won't return any of my phone calls. they owe me a total of $2500! please, please email me with that info!
thanks,
jamie

[color=red][size=2][email removed as per forum rules-Vikas][/size][/color]

Submitted by on Thu, 09/29/2005 - 15:15

Hi Jamie

Since you sent the money on the 26th of May, you could have prevented the transfer during that time. Now, I fear if there is any chance of recovering the money.

However, you can file your complaints at the FTC, BBB and the state attorney general office so that immediate legal actions are taken against them.

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Thu, 09/29/2005 - 16:00

roxette

I made several complaints today, after doing a google search on mmg and finding out how much trouble they've gotten themselves into. and i didn't send them money on the 26th. i had signed the cancellation letter for my membership with them and they received it on the 26th of may. it was supposed to be a 6 week waiting period for me to get my $2564 back - which is the total after their retainer fees are taken out.
i'm very nervous about this because i feel like it's been going on for way too long. i can't even describe to any of you who read this how desperately i need that money right now. it's absolutely heart breaking that they did this to me and i'm not going to remain silent about this any longer.
i made three complaints today...one with the bbb, one with the attorney general office of arizona and also attorney gen of colorado, which is where i'm located. i've also put a complaint on a great website called ripoffreport.com.
i just don't know what else to do.

Submitted by on Thu, 09/29/2005 - 20:20

I also went with mmg about a year and a half ago and like others they have not paid off one debt for me and one was only $654.00 and i have paid a total of $3,500.0o. I sent them a cancellation letter and i let them know that i will be pursuing my refund. They do not answer the phone and do not call you back no matter how many times you leavea message. This company is terrible. They just plain lie to their clients. They are so attending in the beginning but after you accumulate a good bit of money in your account they do not respond anymore to your questions.three times they had me to send certified letters to collectors that costed me $14.00 each time and still didn't do anything to help the situation. The last time i told them they were suppose to contact the collectors not me per their contract.i checked them out with bbb and was shocked this month. The only way i can reach these people is to email them anymore. I will not let them keep my money it is bad enough that i will loose the first 999.00 that i sent them but not the 3,500 that i paid. My credit was good until i went with these people. It is terrible that you try to help yourself and pay your debts by consolidating with these people and then get the run around.. I will not give up. If it takes a lawyer to stop them then so be it. Furious with mmg.

Submitted by on Fri, 09/30/2005 - 03:58

well if you do a little bit of research on google, you'll find that mmg no longer exists because they were run out of the state of arizona. they WERE a part of risk management parnters, which is located in nevada....so i'm trying to be hopeful that we'll get our refunds back.

i'm scared though. i've filed four complaints yesterday...one with the arizona banking people who put judgment against mmg (and you can see this online if you follow the links and possibly put in "hyla stanton" in your search as she was the owner of mmg), one with the arizona attorney general's office, one with the colorado attorney general's office, and another with the federal trade commission.

i'm urging anyone out there with the same problem to do the same. this company needs to pay for what they've done to people. it's disgusting to prey on obviously poor - or financially stuck, at least - people.

and i refuse to remain silent about this anymore.

Submitted by on Fri, 09/30/2005 - 08:55

Jamie, have you consulted your lawyer for this purpose. If the company is shut down, there are possible chances of your winning this case. Moreover, you have cancelled the loan agreement and you have a copy of it too. That puts you in the stronger side of winning this case.

I hope that legal help is advised here.

Submitted by ben on Fri, 09/30/2005 - 10:50

ben

( Posts: 2034 | Credits: )

did i mention that i'm a 25 year old waitress? i don't have a lawyer. i did call one yesterday for the first time in my life and he told me that it's probably going to cost about $200/hour for me to get a lawyer to help me (because he couldn't help himself, being in the state of colorado) and it's not really going to be worth the amount of money i need to get back.

i really don't know what to do at this point.
the ftc doesn't help out individuals. the colorado attorney general's office says that this is out of their jurisdiction. the arizona attorney general's office has not called me back. the only thing i can do at this point is to keep complaining about this over and over until somebody give me my money back.

it's such a shady, shady company. they will not answer the phones!! i've read in one article about them that the news team showed up at the office and there was nobody there! (just what i'd suspected).

Submitted by on Fri, 09/30/2005 - 15:04

Jamie,

I am so sorry that you are going through such a situation. Since the cancellation happened in the month of May, if anything is possible, it is possible in legal terms only.

Besides, I would have suggested you to complain to the attorney general office and the FTC which you have already did. Rest all is luck!! You are in my prayers.

You can try for a free counseling in this website from the experts. If there is any ray of light, the debt consultant will surely help you out.

Submitted by ben on Fri, 09/30/2005 - 16:57

ben

I feel the same way. I have consulted with this site but the problem still stands w/ MMG. I have to get the information from them in order to get with a new company. I have been trying for 1 month to get the names of collection agencies form MMG and NOTHING....so now what...without that info I cannot get a consolidation loan!!

Submitted by schim21 on Mon, 10/03/2005 - 07:06

schim21

( Posts: 67 | Credits: )

still no refund......still waiting.......still screwed....really need my money back from those jerks so that i can move back home. i had moved out to colorado from philadelphia and i totally hate it. i'm miserable here. i need money to be able to move home. i really hate mmg for not paying me back, as promised.
and i'm not a patient person.

Submitted by on Mon, 10/03/2005 - 11:28

Jamie

I feel so sorry for you looking at the condition MMG has put you into. I don't know what to be done when we are trying to contact a company..that actually does not exist anymore.

You have filed the necessary complaints and the lawyer costs are also very high. My heart really goes out for you. If I find you anything about MMG, I will definitely let you know.

Submitted by ben on Mon, 10/03/2005 - 11:42

ben

I complained with the bbb about them got a letter from bbb today that mmg sent them saying it will take 4-6 weeks for my refund because they have to contact my creditors and collection agencies that they no longer have power of attorney on my accounts. They also say they have to verify that all the payments were made which they were for a year and a half of $350.00 a month. You better believe they would have charged me a big fee for not paying.. By the way they are answering emails. Surprise surprise. They are getting them from me every day or so now, this is unbelievable. This company is terrible. And by the way they say they send the refunds by ups not by regular mail. I am fed up with them.

Submitted by on Mon, 10/03/2005 - 12:36

Okay....so now I'm here....I don't know where to begin. I'm just now finding out about this. Can anyone guide me as to what I need to do?
I don't want to have these people take any more money out of my account.

Submitted by on Mon, 10/03/2005 - 13:59

Hi Amy

If unauthorized debts are taking place in your account, contact your bank and close the checking account.

Also, file a complaint at the local police station. It will help in speeding up the affidavit process. You can also report the matter at the FTC, BBB and state attorney general office.

Submitted by ben on Mon, 10/03/2005 - 16:22

ben

Roxette, I have kept everything about mmg. This company is terrible. They have ruiened my credit. My credit was perfect until them. I am a widow and work hard for my money and tried to help myself by consolidating my bills with these people and they were recommended to me. I checked them out on the bbb sight they had in a email to me and found out they had several complaints and then they started not answering the phone . Not calling back, changed the way you got to your account and started investigating what was going on with them and here i am trying to get my money back like lots of other people. They need to pay all money back to us and the finance charges still added up on all the debts. What a mess. I am still very worried about getting my money back even with the letter from bbb they sent.

Submitted by on Tue, 10/04/2005 - 04:16

Hi GLO

It is really shocking how such companies like MMG continue to do business in spite of repeated complaints against them. I suggest all of you who are going through similar problems to take legal help and file a case against them.

Besides, the FTC and the BBB cannot be able to do much on it unless enormous complaints are received against the company. So, it is my urgent request to take necessary actions against all the companies that have been falsely deceiving the innocent consumers.

I am raising my words only against those companies that are unwilling to co-operate with the consumers in spite of the fact that the consumers have made every effort to pay their debt. I am not raising my voice against those companies that have complaints against the consumers who try to escape their debt.

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Tue, 10/04/2005 - 09:59

roxette

OK. Thanks for posting everyone, but I'm not sure this makes me feel better. I also have an account with MMG and I'm not happy. This past 2 weeks I've been getting harassed to the point of insanity by a lawyer working for a CC company. I keep telling him to call the # at MMG (per our instruction). Not only has he been calling every day, but he's been calling on weekends and also at insanely early hours (I live on the west coast).

I need a little advice here. I've invested so much time, thought, and money into this already taht I don't know what to do. I don't know if I should demand a refund (if I'll even get one in full) or if i should hope that someone over there is actually doing their job, even if they're doing it ever-so-slowly.

I'd hate to pull all my $ out after having my credit gone to Sh*t over the past year since they told me to "NOT MAKE ANY DIRECT AGREEMENTS WITH THE CC companies" and to "stop all payments immediately" (this was in 10/2004).

Since my enrollment in the program I've invested almost all the $ I've made into my account there and even though I may not be in EXTREME debt, to a broke student with other college loans and other bills to pay this is really hitting me hard.

Advice please. ...thanks.

-B.A.

Submitted by on Tue, 10/04/2005 - 17:29

I just logged on my account and found out that the whole company is locked down... or so it seems. If I can't contact them, what should I do to get my money back. I have over 5 grand with them.

Submitted by on Tue, 10/04/2005 - 17:37

Hi 2004Brokeass

The problem is that if you try to contact the company, there is no one at the other end to pick your phone calls or to receive your mails. As said by many over here, the company seems to be shut down.

In such circumstances, you can only file your complaints at the government bureaus and notify them about your complaints. Hopefully, they will take necessary legal actions once the complaints are in bulks at their office.

Even if you hire one attorney, there has to be a receiving body at the other end to do communication. But sadly, there is no one.

At such a situation, there is one thing that you can do to recover your money. You can file a case against them and file a case against them. They are required to appear in the court. If they do not, you can win the case by default.

Hopefully, you can try this out.

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Tue, 10/04/2005 - 18:01

roxette

okay....so i finally got someone to answer the phone over there on monday. it was a miracle, i swear! her name is hyla stanton, president of former company miracle management group. the contact number for her is 866-948-9222, extension 104.

here's the deal, in case if anyone's new to this...which it seems as if mmg customers are coming out in abundance.

mmg is not allowed to conduct business anymore because they were found to be operating without a license in the state of arizona. judgement was made against them and they were ordered by the arizona banking commission to pay back all of their arizona clients as well as some out of staters who happened to get on the bill AS WELL AS a fine to the state of arizona.

they are no longer in business, people. and the owner, hyla stanton, formerly owned a company called jubilee - another debt negotiation company that had the same problems. IT'S A SCAM.
i, like many others, wanted to better myself by getting out of debt. they screwed me, too...
but i did get ahold of this hyla on monday and she told me that she would make sure my check is cut out on wednesday (tomorrow) and she's going to mail it to me 2nd day air.
i found out all of the information i know about this company by doing a google search on the internet and also by this forum.
if anyone still has not requested their refund to this company, please do so in writing ASAP because i've been waiting since May 26th for what was supposed to be a 6-8 week period.

good luck, everyone. my heart goes out to you.

if anyone needs more advice.....put in a complaint to the following organizations:

1.your state attorney general's office (colorado wouldn't help me because i was the only person who complained to that office, but if they get some more and if your state's ag gets more, maybe they can help)
2. arizona state attorney general's office
3. nevada state attorney general's office (because mmg was a part of risk management partners in carson city, nevada and they are still in business and therefore still responsible for mmg)
4. the federal trade commission.

and look up this company on google. you may be surprised at what you find.

[color=red][size=2][email removed as per forum rules-Vikas][/size][/color]

Submitted by on Tue, 10/04/2005 - 19:12

another suggestion...there's a website called rip off report. it's where consumers can say whatever they want about a company who has ripped them off and it's totally FREE to post your information about this company.

there's only a few about miracle managment group/risk management partners, but maybe if more people posted complaints, something might be done about this. i'm afraid of this company doing any more damage than they've already done. what's that expression? the squeeky wheel gets the grease?

[color=red][size=2][Link made inactive as per forum rules-Vikas][/size][/color]

Submitted by on Tue, 10/04/2005 - 19:17

I found that site as well (ripoffreport.com) I added to that as well. I contacted my local Attorney General...to my surprise MMG replied to them rather quickly. They claimed we were lying about the alligations etc....They are the ones NOT holding up their end of the bargain. I will definitely use the email address of Ms. Stanton. Our 6 week period is up November 7th...I will be emailing the following day to get my money. I am still having a problem thou - any suggestions from any one - problem is that I need to get the collection agencies names and amountys owed in order to get a real consolidation loan - with out MMG I am screwed....help!!!

Submitted by schim21 on Wed, 10/05/2005 - 10:47

schim21

( Posts: 67 | Credits: )

schim21, have you pulled your latest credit report to see the financial standing of the account? You will get necessary information from the report.

Also, you can try to contact the original creditors. I hope they will be able to give more information about this debt account.

Submitted by ben on Wed, 10/05/2005 - 11:13

ben

i have not tried to pull my credit report. that is probably what we will have to do. i do not have the information of the original creditors...well i have the credit card company and card numbers. i have started to research phone numbers etc for those cards in order to get some information.

Submitted by on Wed, 10/05/2005 - 11:58

Tried to email mmg and tried to call them just now and my emails won't go nor do you get the voicemail message. It just keeps ringing and ringing. Checked them out on the internet and one lady says she did get her money form them. Also the owner states that she will refund moneys for people to contact her but do you do that? Her emails won't go through either. I am so upset about this whole mess. I have an appointment wiht a lawyer friday and i guess he will advise me what to do about all this.my credit is shot and i will not let them get by with this. Even if the lawyer takes all of my account money for this it would almost be worth it to stop these criminals but i will take them as far as the law allows me to go with this. God help us all. This cannot be legal for them to do this to all of us. There has got to be a way to make them give us our money and pay for the damage they have done to us all. I am a widow and my husband would have had a fit that this has happened to me for just trying to get out of debt. Not cheating or lieing just trying to survive each day. It wasn't like i tried not to pay bills it is just hard on one income now a days.

Submitted by on Wed, 10/05/2005 - 13:54

From the searching I have done, in my opinion:

1. MMG was just a marketing arm for Risk Management Partners.
2. RMP is a corporate shell only for the purpose of protecting the personal liability of the Stantons.
3. For all intensive purposes they are the same company.
4. Both companies are (were) incorporated in Nevada but neither have or have ever had an office there. MMG is in default, RMM is void of corporate officers.
5. The Stanton's have their house for sale in Tempe, AZ and are planning to move to Texas. Check out realtor dot com MLS #2382645.

Is is possible to put a lien on their property? That might encourage them to refund dollars a little faster.

Good luck everone.

Submitted by on Wed, 10/05/2005 - 14:52

Jnifer. Where did you get this info?are you trying to say they are running out on a court order to pay their accounts to all of us if so where did you get that from? They were getting emails as far as i know until today. Not going now though. Also the email address of some of their reps comes back postmaster undelivered. Maybe because i have emailed them numerous times. They did respond and i have a copy of their response as of friday any way.

Submitted by on Wed, 10/05/2005 - 15:05

GLO. The info is all off the internet and news reports. I don't know if the Stantons are planning on running out on the court order. However, it seems that there is likely more than $200,000 owed to their clients. There just seems like a lot of people out there that have not filed a claim with the Arizona Banking Department. For those that have not seen the court order check out azbanking dot gov and do a search for "Miracle Management."

Submitted by on Wed, 10/05/2005 - 16:11

Jnifer, thanks. I went to the sight and i am printing out all that info and taking it to a lawyer friday to look over. These people are terrible.

Submitted by on Wed, 10/05/2005 - 16:33

How do we send a letter in writing to request a cancellation when no one answers?
Should I contact my bank to tell them to no longer take this out of my account?
Then do you think I should contact my creditors to ask them what my next step is?

Submitted by on Thu, 10/06/2005 - 07:59

Hi jamiezane

As you have sent the letter to the company and have the return receipt of failure in delivery, you can produce it as a proof showing your efforts to make the payments.

You can close your checking account so that unauthorized debits don't happen in your account. You can talk with the bankers also regarding this matter.

If your account is sold to the collection agency, the creditors won't be able to offer much help to you regarding this matter. But you can inform them and explain the situation.

Keep all the documentation in safe place so that you can prove that you have tried every bit to contact the company in clearing your debt.

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Thu, 10/06/2005 - 09:20

roxette

jamiezane, call up the creditors, I did. Came to an agreement in five min what RMP couldn't do in one year. And i told my back to stop all withdrawls from them before I spoke with my creditors.

I spoke with a lawer and was told that it would cost way too much to hire a lawyer to get back a much samller amount, even though it's in the thousands. Pro bono is no good cause of the amount of hours needed to be put in, again, for the small value.

Submitted by on Thu, 10/06/2005 - 09:22

To all of you wanting to know what to do about your money coming out automatically each month. Do what i did. I closed my account and reopened a new one. I told my bank about bbb and that is what they advised because if you stop one payment they can always try again later or month after month. I am speaking to a lawyer tomorrow about this the kind that doesn;t charge unless you win the case. Maybe we all need to file a class action law suite but from what i understand about it a class action law suite has to be a group of people or at least more than just one person. This company is terrible. They don't answer the phone at all now. I emailed the guy named tekkain again and he sent it back saying he was not the person to contact but he would forward it to the right department. This was today. So i emailed him back asking if he was the only person there since no one answers the phone. And that someone named windy had said she would let me know an up date of my refund. Of course he didn't answer that one. And when i email windy it comes back to me so i guess i am blocked from her. I am just sick over all this.

Submitted by on Thu, 10/06/2005 - 15:06

Shady isn't the word for them. Lieing, cheating, thieves, so nice when you start with them. Very attentive until they get a build up of your money. I guess they are all laughing at us for investing with them. I read in the ripoff.com that one person said they spoke to mrs. Stanton on the phone and she promised to send her money in two days. Wonder if she got it. That was on the 3rd of this month.

Submitted by on Thu, 10/06/2005 - 16:54