Skip to main content
index page

Miracle Management Group: How reliable are they?

Submitted by on Sat, 07/16/2005 - 07:01
Credits:
[Donate]

I was reading concerns from people dealing with the named group above and I am also experiencing the same problems has anyone received legal advice as to what is next?

Swtgal77, when did you get that email? Today? Because i email and call daily and no one ever response to me?

Submitted by on Tue, 11/08/2005 - 19:35

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

I believe i recieved it yesterday, I e-mailed them on Sunday. I was really shocked since it took them almost three months for them to respond to my bbb complaint..

Submitted by on Tue, 11/08/2005 - 19:51

swtgal77..who did you email?? Hyla?? Finance? Tekkain?? I have yet to get a response via email either...getting more and more frustrated every day. I take the time out of MY day to call people and fix well try to fix the wrong doings of MMG...I am contacting a lawyer this afternoon regarding the possible class action suit..hopefully between Jen2 and I we can get some answers

Submitted by schim21 on Wed, 11/09/2005 - 07:46

schim21

( Posts: 67 | Credits: )

how do i join this sight because i too am checking with a lawyer about this mess. would like to keep you and myself informed on everything?

Submitted by on Wed, 11/09/2005 - 13:39

I just tried to register with the link above and it won't let me for some reason.

Submitted by on Wed, 11/09/2005 - 13:58

When i tried it said error and all kinds of lines so i tried again just now and it says now that my email already exists

Submitted by on Wed, 11/09/2005 - 16:26

Hi

Sorry about the inconvenience caused. Please use a different email address to sign in the forums. Email address once entered in the system cannot be entered again.

Please let me know if you have problems. You can also mail to [email]vikas@debtconsolidationcare.com[/email] if the problem persists.

Regards
Mike

Submitted by Mike on Wed, 11/09/2005 - 16:34

Mike

( Posts: 1317 | Credits: )

I finally got it to work, thanks mike. I have been with this sight for about 2 months now well watching and sometimes adding my thoughts and what i have went through. I am in a mess because of mmg/rmp. They have lied to me like everyone else here. Hopefully we will get our money with all that everyone is trying to get started on here. :d

Submitted by MadMom on Wed, 11/09/2005 - 16:50

MadMom

( Posts: 170 | Credits: )

Hi glorabug

We are glad to have you as a registered member here. :D

Regarding MMG/RMP, have you taken some legal assistance from the consumer protection office in your area? You can also file your complaints at the FTC and the BBB website. Hopefully, some restitution gets arranged for all.

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Wed, 11/09/2005 - 16:11

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )

schim21, I e-mailed them on the risk management website under where you go to login in your member id and password, underneath that it says trouble logging in? Email Us. It is in purple words. the email is custserv@riskmp. com .. they seemed to respond quickly..

Submitted by on Wed, 11/09/2005 - 16:32

Has anyone received replys from their congressmen/women? if so what what are their replys?

Submitted by LuLu on Thu, 11/10/2005 - 06:37

LuLu

( Posts: 4 | Credits: )

I spoke with my paralegal friend yesterday...still waiting on the lawyer to respond....but she recommended we use a lawyer out of that state - so I guess Nevada - because they will know those state laws better.

I still need to contact my congressmen/women. I hope to do that today.

Submitted by schim21 on Thu, 11/10/2005 - 07:30

schim21

Hyla knew what she was doing all along. She knew she was ripping people off. Nothing she told u was true. I used to work for her until I knew what was going on. Hopefully now that the courts are involved u will all get your money back.

Submitted by on Thu, 11/10/2005 - 07:37

yes, they gave the attorney general and banking commission 30 days to respond and 45 days for the ftc to answer why nothing has been done

Submitted by on Thu, 11/10/2005 - 07:49

jo, great you are here, tell us exactly what we need to know to get money back and how arizona did it

Submitted by on Thu, 11/10/2005 - 07:50

Jo Schmo,
Do you know if there is still a department within MMG/RISK that is actually working on the refunds at this time?

Submitted by LuLu on Thu, 11/10/2005 - 07:51

LuLu

( Posts: 4 | Credits: )

I would also suggest AZ Attorney General, Terry Goddard to get a criminal indictment for both owners of this company.... Hyla and Christopher Stanton. Here is his email address....
ag.inquiries(at)azag.gov

Submitted by on Thu, 11/10/2005 - 08:27

Looks like their house has been taken off the market.

Submitted by on Thu, 11/10/2005 - 08:29

Just emailed the AZ Attorney General about investigating for crimial indictment. Not sure if NV Attorney General is whom would have to pursue since this business in INC in NV. The corporate status for MMG in NV is "default". Obviously, not in good standing. Maybe email the NV attorney general too.

Submitted by on Thu, 11/10/2005 - 09:01

Conact info link for the NV attorney general
ag.state.nv.us/contact.htm

Please copy and paste the website address in your browser - Vikas

Submitted by on Thu, 11/10/2005 - 09:03

I'm Schim21's ex and must applaud her for the hard work she is doing for the benefit of both of us. I just had the first garnishment of wages taken out of my paycheck. Ouch!!! I feel the frustration every day. I still get harassment calls. These guys made all our lives miserable. Schim, you go girl and Jen2 and all the others who are working diligently to see that MMG/RMP get what they deserve.

Submitted by on Thu, 11/10/2005 - 10:43

Hey y'all. I did some research and am waiting for a class action attorney to contact me. I urged her/him to check out this website. I'm certain they will need information from all of us. I'll keep you informed as to what needs to happen. Maybe a po box or something. Currently I travel for free because I work for an airline, so if they need someone to be there to sign paperwork, etc. I can certainly go and I have passes available if Schim21 would like to join me. That may be getting ahead of ourselves though. I'll see what they have to say. Now, on to some rough news. I don't know how many of us have had to go the bankruptcy route, but I am just now going through it. Had my meeting of creditors last week. Anyway, I also am seeking employment elsewhere and guess what? In a background check they also check your credit... I explained in as much detail as I could what is going on so keep fingers crossed that they will still offer me the job. Can't believe this.

Submitted by Jen2 on Thu, 11/10/2005 - 12:24

Jen2

( Posts: 20 | Credits: )

Hello everyone, i called mmg today ext 123, chris stanton, finally it went to hyla again and she says to leave a message with 121, that she will be out of the office until july 15, now. This is ridiculious. She is playing little mind games with us all i think. Why did her house go off the market? Does that mean it was sold or what.

Submitted by MadMom on Thu, 11/10/2005 - 13:40

MadMom

Hyla should of know what she was doing would lead to this disaster. Her company Jubilee American (later renamed Miracle Management Group) sold the Jubilee Financial Services Plan. Mr. Gustavsen and his J.F.S. went under. In the end there was no money in Jubilee's so-called trust account because J.F.S was regularly withdrawing money from the trust account to pay salaries. Most of their consumers had to file for bankruptcy. More than $2 million supposedly held in trust for consumers was missing from Jubilee. <http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2003/08/jubilee.htm> . To stay in business Hyla set up Risk Management Partners and kept on selling the product. The FTC was the agency that finally shut JFS down and returned a fraction of the clients money. I suspect it will be up to the FTC to act on this so everybody should make sure that they have filed a compliant with the FTC.

Submitted by on Thu, 11/10/2005 - 14:33

:Twisted: what's this woman doing running around all over the us conning and stealing money from everyone that she can?i think there is a place for people like that it is called prison..is there any police officers of fbi people you could contact about these people? No wonder she can't sleep/ hyla if you are reading this pay off all of us before it gets worse for youuuuuuu. So you're out of the office until july 15 are you taking a vacation with all of our money or are you trying to run to another state to cheat some more people??????

Submitted by MadMom on Thu, 11/10/2005 - 15:38

MadMom

HEY, did anyone see a copy of the consent order about mmg??? a former employee stated that mmg operates in concert with rmp. they also stated that rmp is a DUMMY corporation set up in carson city, nevada in order to avoid arizona's licensing restrictions and further stated that rmp is NOT licensed as a debt management company in Nevada. and further stated that rmp is a mail service set up to forward mail recieved by rmp to mmg for processing...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted by on Thu, 11/10/2005 - 16:40

Three things:
Why don't you think you are paid until your cancellation comes up, they are taking a page out of J.F.S. book, the money is not in your trust accounts like it was contracted to be and they gotta find the money to pay it back, so, dont be at the end of the line. Let me know when you find that attorney, I will pay my share or more, or will be glad to visit the Stanton's in the big house.
Second, they don't have any staff anymore its just the two of them continuing to collect money from unsuspecting clients so unfortunately, their answering machine can't be reprogrammed because they only know how to take money.
Third, they probably took their house off the market because Michael Jackson must have taken the last ticket to a non-extradition country. And sadly, the MLS number on earlier remarks was removed when Hyla threatened people if they stopped by to say hi and ask for their money she would have them arrested. I hope they don't have kids, imagine what they are teaching them, P.W.T.

Submitted by on Thu, 11/10/2005 - 18:54

It worked perfectly. Thank you Schim21 and Roxette for the editing profile advice. just was reading everyone's updates. Where can I get a copy of the consent order mentioned above? Does anyone have it. If so, please PM me. I'm gathering every bit of documentation I can. Anyone have a copy of the Arizona Banking Commission's order? Or where I can get a copy? I'm doing my best to get the word out to any news stations that will listen, there's people out there still paying them I'm certain, I was until just a couple of months ago and it seems this has been happening for quite some time. Sending emails to Dateline and 60 minutes

Submitted by Jen2 on Fri, 11/11/2005 - 05:46

Jen2

JEN2
Go to the Arizona state-banking department on google
Click on press releases and both the consent order and the other order are on the site
Then go to knxv in phoenix, they have a web site with an investigative section on it, ask for a web site for their 15 minute report on Miracle Management Group and Hyla Stanton that aired on or about July 8th of 2005, or go to your local abc affiliate and have them contact their sister station and they can get ALL their investigation and put one on in your city and state,
Then go to channel 15 kpho cbs in Phoenix, look for or ask for Chris Hayes, he has done 2 tv reports about Hyla Stanton and MMG and is well versed about the investigation as he did it and can give you the information you need. He while not attacking the Stantons has led me in the direction necessary to at least give a start and gave me copies of his reports that I sent to other states
I tried stations in major markets to see if they would run these reports and was told that they needed individuals from that state before they would do anything, so go for it, because I tried before I found this web site. Maybe you could be another Arizona.
I tried individually to get a response from the FTC to no avail, I wrote and spoke to my Congressman and he at least wrote a letter giving them 45 days to respond why another Federal Agency is allowing these people to continue to collect funds and not dispurse. He is also demanding an investigation about their practices.

Submitted by on Fri, 11/11/2005 - 07:02

how do you get or see the order of consent for mmg and rmp, I have found and known for a long time that they have at least 10 businesses that they pass money thru to hide it, probably thru a offshore account

Submitted by on Fri, 11/11/2005 - 07:07

Wow, just reading the press release from the arizona state banking department. Know what I find interesting? I was 'accidentally' double drafted by MMG in June once on June 15 and oopsey again on June 17... and arizona issued a cease and desist order on June 2... now I know why I was double drafted. Anyone else have that happen? They still haven't sent me the nsf fees for that even... let alone my refund. This is getting pretty deep.

Submitted by Jen2 on Fri, 11/11/2005 - 07:37

Jen2

I have contacted all states attorney generals...well nevada is in the mail I sent copies of contract, emails I have saved, a log that I have been keeping - every call I make etc. Hope that will help...I have filed w/ FTC, BBB, anywhere someone has suggested. It is getting deep.

I received this in an email from her attorney:

As you have obviously read my correspondence to Mr. Jefferes, I will not repeat myself here. My clients will process your refund, but I simply cannot make any promises as to when that will be. Ms. Stanton's prior promises were made in good faith prior to the barrage of bad press and refund requests. My clients are doing everything that they can, including taking steps to attempt to secure personal funds to repay the corporate obligations. However, this is taking some time. I will certainly let you know when I have a better picture of the actual expected refund dates. Again, I apologize that you were caught up in this unfortunate set of circumstances.

I'm sure he would not feel the same if he were in our shoes....Jen 2...word on a lawyer??

Submitted by schim21 on Fri, 11/11/2005 - 08:01

schim21

I also found the consent or order and affidavit on a search. I typed in Miracle Management Group and Arizona Banking dept. It is in PDF formst. It will scan and print both documents.. I am also going to send these documents with all my other docs to my state and nevada, since they are addressed there. Hope it all works out for us.

Submitted by on Fri, 11/11/2005 - 08:13

Still waiting to hear from a lawyer in Nevada. I had to provide an explanation of what happened and an attorney would contact me supposedly. If I don't hear anything I'll try again Monday. Just sent something to my congressman. Now am going to draft letters to the local news stations.

Submitted by Jen2 on Fri, 11/11/2005 - 08:28

Jen2

Ok, maybe have found a lawyer, he's reviewing what information I had. Those of you that are members of this website, please pm me if interested and I will send you his email address to send him your story as well. He hasn't responded, but I am just one claimant so he may be wanting more information from all of you. I'm off the weekend, but will be back bright and early MOnday. Anybody get a refund today?

Submitted by Jen2 on Fri, 11/11/2005 - 14:01

Jen2

How do I become a member of this website...I'm needing help too!

Submitted by on Fri, 11/11/2005 - 15:26