Skip to main content
index page

Miracle Management Group: How reliable are they?

Submitted by on Sat, 07/16/2005 - 07:01
Credits:
[Donate]

I was reading concerns from people dealing with the named group above and I am also experiencing the same problems has anyone received legal advice as to what is next?

yes, the check cleared. and hopefully i'll be receiving the rest of my money back during the first week of november, as promised by hyla. i should feel grateful that i received most of my funds back, as it seems that it's a rarity.

i know that i have mentioned this before, but i just wanted to remind everyone that i've been waiting since may. i don't know how long the rest of you have been waiting, but i know that it's SUPPOSED to be in the order of cancellation....though i'm not sure if that's true or what that really means.

Submitted by on Thu, 10/27/2005 - 14:10

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Jamiezane, that is great news since i am suppose to get my refund next week. I am just praying that i will get it also. I am at the point of break almost. I surely hope that she told me the truth as well about my refund. Keep me in your prayers, i really need my money. I know we all do.

Submitted by on Thu, 10/27/2005 - 14:17

Well Hyla,
Another day has gone by and you have not called me as promised. Guess at this point I will continue to update the press with my account status, e-mail you, and place messages on your phone. All is my best honest intrest of course.

Submitted by on Fri, 10/28/2005 - 08:33

Well, I've been refunded 100%. But my 2 coworkers haven't gotten a cent. Lulu (aka I can't tell you) is my coworker. I know she and my other coworker are desperate as everyone here is also. Just an FYI, I do live outside of AZ. I hope Hyla does the right thing and refunds everyone here as quickly as she can.

Submitted by on Fri, 10/28/2005 - 09:00

After re-reading the blogs and seeing everyone spinning their wheels now knowing that the Stantons are selling their house and probably moving where no one knows, I spent the day yesterday at each of my congressmens offices. It was interesting what I learned. The aides told me they knew about MMG but couldn't do anything because no one had contacted them to complain.
I took a copy of my original contract, documents of payments, copies of all letters and email to MMG, the BBB, my States Attorney General, the Banking COmmission, the FTC, a copy of the Arizona outcome, Ripoff and all the information on Hyla Stanton from Google.
They informed me they will read all the information, prepare a letter from the Congressman to each non-Federal office (State attorney General, etc) asking why there has been no movement from their office in this case. Then they will write to their contact at the FTC to move on this issue. Each office will be required to submit a letter back to the Congressmen and explain why the case hasn't been taken care of since this company does inter and intrastate commerce via banking.
They said that it will be stronger for each of us if you each do the same. It may not cure the illness but it sure will put a fire under them, especially if a Congressessional inquiry comes across their desk.
Now when someone doesn't know what to do next try this.

Submitted by on Fri, 10/28/2005 - 09:17

got on google and seen on the ripoff that hyla put on there that she was with a company named jubilee usa inc. not jubilee financial services. how many companies does this woman own or is the president of? the telephone number for jubilee financial services is the same as mmg but the address is in california and also carson city nevada i really fear we are all going to get taken for our money. those that knew about all this in the early stages got their money back but because we tried to keep paying our bills and trust mmg will probably end up with zip zero. i am furious. the more i check out this company the madder i get/.

Submitted by on Fri, 10/28/2005 - 16:48

has anyone gotten an answer at mmg lately? i get the message again to leave a message. says hyla's line is full and not taking any new ones. what's going no now? my refund is due soon; oh my goodness, is she running out again and not responding to anyone;

Submitted by on Mon, 10/31/2005 - 04:12

Okay...so I cancelled my account with them & have not received a response from anyone as to how long it's going to take to get my money back...any thoughts from any one?

Submitted by on Mon, 10/31/2005 - 08:42

AmyF. If you wait on mmg you may be too late. Follow the lead on the above post from Fri Oct 28, 2005 at 8:17am and others. Do it now!

Submitted by on Mon, 10/31/2005 - 10:06

This is ridiculous. No answers for a while - "Oh, the phones were out for a couple of days". Again, no answers or emails - "Oh, I was out sick". Now, AGAIN, no emails and no accepting of phone calls.

If you're busy, you're busy. But respond. I caught Ms. Stanton's assistant a week ago on the phone. A boss AND an assistant that are too busy to make a quick call or email other than "We're working on the problem, it should be resolver shortly."

Submitted by on Mon, 10/31/2005 - 10:16

citykid,
Which government agencies listed throughout all the posts here are you going to call today?

Submitted by on Mon, 10/31/2005 - 10:43

I can't believe all you guys, the Stantons have several other companies making big cash that I am sure you bought with your payments , they have chrome lotus wheels, and killer kustoms, and a line of clothing to name a few. They sell on ebay amongst other places and so far this month have sold over $50,000 worth of cars and none of the money came back to the people they owe money to, to show you their honesty, if you look at their feedback scores on their ebay account chromelotusltd, they are screwing the people there just as bad as here and ebay is allowing them, if you look at what they sell and buy the sells all have a problem, one notice says, "it took four months to get a set of wheels, even after I paid when I ordered", another a guy bought a car from them for over $20,000 and the engine smokes does that sound familiar, do you think he will ever settle? For crying out loud do something, I did the Oct 28th post and I feel so much better, I hope they go to jail, before they get their house sold in Arizona and run with all the money at least I have a lien on the house

Submitted by on Mon, 10/31/2005 - 10:53

Which agencies am I going to contact? Friend, they all already have my information and complaints AND have replied to me about going after RMP. I did this a long time ago. But still I try to settle with Risk Mgt just to get my money back. It was looking goood for a while but now... I doubt it.

Submitted by on Mon, 10/31/2005 - 11:18

1. from prior post,
2. when the first note about chrome lotus wheels showed up I googled chrome lotus wheels and a ebay sale showed up under chromelotusltd I looked under member profile then about me, and surprise its chrome lotus wheels, then last month I was looking again for them and googled chrome lotus wheels and an set of bike wheels was sold under another chrome_lotus_wheels when I looked on the ID history it noted Stanton8 and jubileeamerican now after reading the past blogs thats not too hard to figure out who we are talking about,
Now,I am trying to find how many more ebay accounts they have and notify ebay, would be nice if you read the same things and if you believed the same I did and you wrote ebay too to ask they be removed as sellers
THEN
3. I added a .com at the end of chrome lotus wheels and much to my surprise the address in phoenix

Submitted by on Mon, 10/31/2005 - 13:36

Hey. Checked out the lotus wheels and guess who the president is chris stanton. Of course they were closed. Too late in the evening . But i will try again and i think that i will ask to speak to hyla. When i call again. Or maybe chris needs to be brought into this too like her huh????? The one that put a lien on her home how did you get that done. Do you live in arizona

Submitted by on Mon, 10/31/2005 - 14:29

no, just used the mls listing number given earlier that gives you the address then filed it in arizona with all the documents I have collected over the years of paying and letters written

Submitted by on Mon, 10/31/2005 - 15:58

Guest,
Please let me know who you contacted in Arizona to file the lien on the Arizona home?
This sound like what we all should be doing.

Submitted by on Tue, 11/01/2005 - 11:47

City kid, we need more like you, and more people to write to all these agencies so no one else gets screwed, what is the web site or address to write to?

Submitted by on Tue, 11/01/2005 - 21:48

City kid, you mentioned that you worked for the media in some way previously. Did you use your contacts? Sounds like you are fed up . My neighbor works for a local tv station. I am planning on talking to him and seeing what contacts he has since i am from outside the state. I have had it too. My money hasn't been paid either and no calls for hyla ( full) no answers to my emails. She has just stopped working with everyone again. She lied lied lied to us all. Contacing a lawyer to see what is the best way to go with this. If i need to try to start a class action then so be it i am willing. Any takers if i do?

Submitted by on Wed, 11/02/2005 - 03:58

if your tv station wants a start, contact ABC channel 15 in Phoenix and ask for the web site to the story they ran on MMG it was back in July, it was online for a long time.
Or call that guy that has been mentioned before who works for Kpho in Phoenix Chris Hayes, he can get a copy of the report to you and his email is here somewhere
Its a great start and will stimulate people in your state who are still paying in to MMG to stop - but wait if they stop so does all the payments out
Get it in the news, more people will come out of the woodwork, that is how Arizona got them, and the fact they were not licensed, which they arent anywhere.
They are doing interstate banking the FTC should really nail them
Anyone hear of anyone still paying let us know

Submitted by on Wed, 11/02/2005 - 06:40

Well...I was still paying, just paid last month...see my previous notes posted here. I filed a complaint with the BBB & am slowly making other complaints. I just faxed them a notice to cancel my agreement with them & all I received back was an email that they received my cancellation notice & they would be mailing something in the mail for me to fill out & send back to them. If they take something out this month...I will be pissed!
I think before they do this, I'll be closing my bank account.

Submitted by on Wed, 11/02/2005 - 10:06

AmyF,
Just go to your bank and cancel the auto withdrawls. I told my bank my situation and they did not charge me anything.

All,
Has anyone else out there put a lein on her house. If so who did you contact in AZ.

Submitted by on Wed, 11/02/2005 - 11:06

Here is the people I contacted for the lien, they are in Phoenix on McDowell Rd the company is called Dar-Liens Svc call them, ask what they need, I gave them my cancellation notice, my contract, to name a couple, better hurry though I heard their house was in escrow, if you miss this one you can put a lien on the new house but may take a while to get the money back, this is a sure thing at closing, didnt put the # in not sure if allowed have it if its ok but I think it was about $60

Submitted by on Wed, 11/02/2005 - 12:28

Guest,
Thank you. I on it

Submitted by on Thu, 11/03/2005 - 05:21

Okay, here's an update. Still impossible to reach anyone at RMP via phone or email. But I spoke with Ms. Stanton's lawyer Michael Gerity. Here is what follows after I asked how to get in touch with his client...

M. Gerity:Can you please let me know the exact amount of the reimbursement you are seeking? The problem my clients are facing is that they have a number of clients that were included in an agreement with the licensing body in Arizona that must be refunded first. Once those are completed, they can turn to other refunds. Please let me know the amount, and I will contact my client to see if I can get an approximate timeframe.

Citykid: Mr. Gerity, Risk Management Partners has until Sept 23 of 2005 to pay back all AZ residents. Below is a press release from the Arizona State Banking Department and notice a quote from RMP stating that they already paid off all Arizona clients. Either way, the clients should be paid in full seeing how it is way past Sept 23rd.

STATE BANKING DEPARTMENT
RICHARD C. HOUSEWORTH JANET NAPOLITANO
SUPERINTENDENT OF BANKS GOVERNOR
Press Release
Arizona State Banking Department issues final order for unlicensed debt management activity. Miracle Management consents to restitution and civil money penalty. The Superintendent of Banks, Arizona State Banking Department, has issued a final order requiring Miracle Management, Hyla Stanton and Risk Management Partners to immediately stop doing business in Arizona and to pay $210,646.66 in restitution and civil money penalties for operating an unlicensed debt management company in Arizona. The company has consented to the order. While the company claims that the refunds have already been sent to the former clients, the company has until September 23 to prove that all refunds have been paid. If the company cannot do so, under the terms of the order, the civil money penalty will increase to $50,000. If the company fails to comply with the terms of the order to refund the amounts agreed to, the Department will pursue a Judgment in Superior Court.

M. Gerity: Just goes to show you that you cannot trust what you see on the internet. The Arizona residents were refunded by that date. There is an even longer list of non-residents that are to be refunded as well, and we are under an extension of time to complete those refunds. So, as I stated before, my clients are currently handling those refunds, and will begin on any non-listed clients as soon as possible thereafter.

Submitted by on Thu, 11/03/2005 - 12:05

Citykid,, that is very interesting. I got an email from arizona banking comm saying that i need to file with nevada since they have taken care of the arizona part of it. I called them and they sent me a complaint form via email to send but don't know how much they can help since i am out of state. I told her that i paid them in arizona but i am sending it in to her and she is going to try to do what she can. How many companies does this lady have?i have emailed her a hundred times with no answer to any of them. She emailed me about a month ago and said that she would send my money to me . I talked to her on the phone about 5 weeks ago and she promised to send it to me but guess what she hasn't surprise surprise huh. I am totally fed up with her lies and the companies lies.

Submitted by on Thu, 11/03/2005 - 14:20

Checking out lawyers of this company to see how to go about getting my money back and for screwing up my credit will update when i get some good news on this matter.

Submitted by on Thu, 11/03/2005 - 14:23

citykid. in the email that i got form the arizona banking commissioner he stated that us (out of staters) should file with the federal trade commissioner since they have settle all debts with mmg. so who is lieing the lawyer of the banking commission. i don't think the banking commission would tell me something that is untrue do you" and the lawyer stated about not believing what's on the internet what about his client that stated she would refund anyone who contacted her personally.

Submitted by on Thu, 11/03/2005 - 14:56

no one is liening the lawyer of the banking commission they are liening the residential property of the Stanton's that is on the market for $1.1 million who own mmg to insure they get their money one way or another

Submitted by on Fri, 11/04/2005 - 05:24

The company is not just Chris Stanton and Myself, this is a company of MANY employees, and I do answer to someone, My attorney. If you clients need any information, please address my attorney, as stated previously, we are refunding people as fast as possible, and we look forward to all of you getting ON WITH YOUR LIFE!!! YOUR GOSSIP BOARD is REALLY bad for all of your PSYCHE!! Dont you realize that like myself, reading this BLOG has made me have lack of sleep, anxiety, and has landed me under dr's orders. CALL MY ATTNY!!! STOP SPREADING GOSSIP AND PROPAGANDA!! H.S.

Submitted by on Fri, 11/04/2005 - 08:00

I already have a lien on my home! Sorry!!!

Submitted by on Fri, 11/04/2005 - 08:03

Hi, I too am in the same boat as you. Did they double draft your account in June like they did me? I suffered about 200.00 of NSF charges... Then I received a call about a month later from one of my creditors... they were going to garnish my wages. NONE of my creditors had ever been contacted or had their calls returned by miracle management group... and I had been paying them religiously every month for a year. Is there a class action suit taking place? If so, let me know how I can participate and what have you done thus far to get your money refunded? I have faxed them at their request the letter to terminate our contract. I ended up having to file for bankruptcy to keep my creditors from garnishing my wages. I got in this position because of a divorce, my ex husband was unemployed so I ended up with ALL of our debt... tell me how you have received your refunds.

Thanks,

Submitted by on Fri, 11/04/2005 - 08:34

Hyla, the "nemesis"
Now we know you are reading this site and living in your million dollar home traveling all over the world on everyones money, maybe you have the slightest idea how the people feel on this site, the pain and frustration brought on by stress of not being able to pay their bills, forced bankrupcy and their credit ruined further. Rather than drag this out any further and continue the gossip that seems to be the truth, immediately pay all the people their money out of their trust accounts set up by your company in the names of each individual and everyone will get off your back. Surely, the money is banked in the trusts like contracted is it not? Or is that why you are paying out in "the order canceled"? There may be many employees, but you are the President and owner and the buck stops with YOU, but as a question who do you answer to so we can write them? Oh, who is your doctor so we can ask him to write a prescription to have you return all the money to everyone and ease your mind and allow you sleep. Why does anyone want to call your attorney, that makes you pay him the money all the people are trying to get back.
Is anyone still paying, stop paying, demand your money back, start suits, notify the FTC about these people, if enough complain action will be taken.

Submitted by on Fri, 11/04/2005 - 08:54

Hyla,
Please answer the following: Is there liquid cash available to immediately refund all mmg/rmp clients? If so, how and where is this money held? If not, please explain what happened to the money and what you are doing to replace it. In addition, if I could be so bold to point out that you should be answering to your clients (to whom you have a fiduciary responsiblity) and not your attorney (he is your advisor, not your boss).

Submitted by on Fri, 11/04/2005 - 10:23

I'm imagining that the reason there is no money is that the money that comes in does not indeed go to a trust account, if it did, we'd all have our refunds without having to go through the BBB, attorney general or our congressmen... fact is, you have damaged people's lives YOU, Hyla, have taken us all. Each one of us came to you in good faith in the hope we could get our finances back on track whether it be because of divorce, job loss, etc. You have taken advantage of us and frankly, welcome to the club of being under doctor's orders... you did this, join us in the waiting room. Financial stress, the burden of bankruptcy, reposession which all of these things were to be avoided causes heart troubles, anguish, depression... how would you feel if the company you trusted to take care of your debt for you and you paid them to do so, did this to you? How would you feel when you still have 2 weeks to go before payday and your bank account was DOUBLE drafted... and it caused you to have -50.00 to get you through two weeks. And hmmm... did that double draft happen about the time you refunded everyone in ARizona?

Submitted by on Fri, 11/04/2005 - 12:37

Hyla, you promised me a refund today i even told you you could keep the first 299.00 of it if you would send it by today. I have called your office, emailed you numerous times and you or no one else answered. Yeah you think you have problems you should live my life. Read some of you emails. I really believed you when you spoke to me on the phone and the last 2 emails you sent. Why did you lie like this? My credit,nerves, bank account. Life is shot due to mmg and your lieing to me. How can you really say that you are trying to refund our money when you bare faced lied to me with witnesses hearing our conversation. No wonder you can't sleep at night. I have not said anything negative about you since we talked since i really thought that i would get my money by today but now i am speaking out too. You should not have lied to me and told me that you would have my money here by today. That was a promise from you. I really was feeling sorry for what you were going through with all this but you won't even acknowledge your calls and emails.you have my address and phone number. What is the problem that you didn't get my check to me?where is my money???????????????

Submitted by on Fri, 11/04/2005 - 12:56

Hyla, welcome to our world.you can say what you want you know you are wrong. How does it feel to be aggrivated to the point of being sick. Well we are all sick of all the lies and fraud that you and mmg has put us through. This sight wouldn't be bad if we were all saying she really kept her word and paid us like she said would it now?don't blame us for speaking the truth not lies like you and your company did. You see we all have almost the same stories to tell. I guess you do too since they were all the same lies to each of us.

Submitted by on Fri, 11/04/2005 - 13:09

Hyla, your company owes me over 16,000 dollars. I may be one of the biggest idiots of all...however my financial advisor (formerly american express financial advisors) recommended I use your company to help me. I have given you over $30,000 dollars to settle my debts. Now my wife, my 13 year old son and 2 year old daughter are struggling to eat at night. I trusted your company (only because you were a client of american express financial advisors) to help me. Now I am in bancruptcy and have pretty much ruined my future. My kids wont go to college unless they get scholarships, my house will crumble before I can do any repairs and on top of that all of my family members that helped me pay you to take care of my problems are going to look down upon me the rest of my life. So while you may have trouble sleeping at night, think of all the families you have ruined because of your scam.
User Id 2870 Password MapleByte

Submitted by on Fri, 11/04/2005 - 18:38

I got a call today from 2 of the congressional aides,under the congressmen's signatures they have writen to the Attorney General and Banking COmmission of my state giving them 30 days to answer why something has not been initiated in our state. They also said they gave the ftc 45 days to answer why a formal investigation has not been started and if it has why it has not been taken further, they said they will send copies of the letters to me and they will keep me updated as to the outcomes.
I suggest all of you do the same, lets all try our congressmen and representatives, give them all the documentation you have and the Arizona Banking and Attorney General finding and outcome and let a congressional report start. Fuel the fire time to get your money back

Submitted by on Fri, 11/04/2005 - 19:00

I think it is really too bad how mmg operated it's business. If it had worked like it said it would I think it would have been a something good. Why, all the lies, didn't you think that eventually people would start complaining about what was happening with their money? We put are hopes, trust in mmg. I know for myself, I felt that this was something that was going to help me avoid brankruptcy and help me to pay back the debts that I had owed and in a way that I could afford. I didn't feel bankruptcy was something I should do. But from what had happend with my credit through mmg, I had no choice and ended up having to file for bankruptcy anyway. So don't you think we should be aloud to consoel each other from the pain and suffering we had to go through and the digging out of our already depleated pockets the expenses built from what mmg was suppose to be doing for us???especially since most of us probably don't have enough money left to go to a doctor after all the money we had to fork out!!!!!!

Submitted by on Fri, 11/04/2005 - 19:25

The Stanton's have yet another car on ebay at their chrome_lotus_wheels site, its at $11,000.00 so far that is money to you that they owe you

Submitted by on Sat, 11/05/2005 - 07:36

client nun 3380 what is this going be payed?

Submitted by on Sat, 11/05/2005 - 11:30

Here's one of the catches that drives me crazy. They must receive a letter from your creditors stating that they, RMP, no longer have power of attorney. Only your credit card companies do not send out letters like that.

In my case the cc company said "Okay, they no longer have power of attorney. But we do not and will not send a letter to a third party." So now Risk Mgt dosen't get that letter, they will not send out the refund. How ass backwards is this?! I canceled the power of attorney, paid off and closed my account with my debtor and still Risk Mgt Ptrs needs that letter.

Submitted by on Sat, 11/05/2005 - 15:37

citykid, do you know what happens in the case a bankruptcy has been done? I went through a bankruptcy this year because of what mmg had done to my credit and was wondering since i now have no creditors how do they get a powers of attorney back???

Submitted by on Sat, 11/05/2005 - 16:55

After looking through all of my papers with this company they started their name of risk management partners ltd. Way back in feb accourding to what i have . I emailed them several times by then about some of my creditors calling me and sending letters from collection agencies. I contacted the nevada consumers affairs division about these people and i sent in a complaint form about them. They didn't know at first if they could help much since they were in arizona but on my account receipts that i kept at the bottom of them they had risk management partners, carson city nevada as the contact address and number. If any of you kept copies of the monthly statements they sent via your email. Look at the bottom of it and see if it says risk management partners ltd carson city nevada on it. Send in a complaint like i did, maybe if all of us out of staters get enough into nevada they will do just like arizona did and i feel sorry for all of those that are still with this shady company.

Submitted by on Sun, 11/06/2005 - 07:31